Who wins?

• Avon Eagles

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • Glenville Tarblooders

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be sure to tell the 15-20 kids going D1 along with another 10+ getting scholarship help at the lower levels CMH on yappi is laughing at the program that helped him get a college education. Thank you for your service
15-20? Yeah. You are really following the rules then, must come from your feeder middle schools right? Embarrassing y’all are D4.

Hey, y’all are passionate, we are passionate irs what it’s all about. It’s not fair, but the reality is I hope every young man playing Friday stays healthy, entertains, and has success next Fall or whenever they go to college. Each coaching staff works their tail off one way Or the other to the point we are killing each other on forums. Have fun, I’m finally watching this stupid BS High documentary I know way too much about in real life.

Have a fun time Friday, I hope you lose, genuinely mean this, but enjoy the game.

Where was Glenville from 2021 and beforehand?

I remember a Division 1 program, what happened? Serious question. Everyone knows about how y’all stay under enrollment numbers and essentially follow the rules of a private school but don’t get effected by competitive balance or other rules to manipulate and make sure smaller private schools (which essentially is what Glenville is) but don’t get too powerful. It’s a total joke OHSAA lets it go. Everyone’s laughing at you, you aren’t fooling anyone. Y’all should be at the very least D2, realistically D1.

Sincerely, brain dead fan.
They gave St. Ed’s, St. Ignatius and Mentor all they could handle in some of the most memorable D1 playoffs when R1 was a true gauntlet in the early 2000’s.

Do yourself a favor and do some homework before spouting off about them.

They gave St. Ed’s, St. Ignatius and Mentor all they could handle in some of the most memorable D1 playoffs when R1 was a true gauntlet in the early 2000’s.

Do yourself a favor and do some homework before spouting off about them.
I’m well aware…THEN. Where were they from about 2011-2021. I’m not kidding, I thought the school shut down.

15-20? Yeah. You are really following the rules then, must come from your feeder middle schools right? Embarrassing y’all are D4.

Hey, y’all are passionate, we are passionate irs what it’s all about. It’s not fair, but the reality is I hope every young man playing Friday stays healthy, entertains, and has success next Fall or whenever they go to college. Each coaching staff works their tail off one way Or the other to the point we are killing each other on forums. Have fun, I’m finally watching this stupid BS High documentary I know way too much about in real life.

Have a fun time Friday, I hope you lose, genuinely mean this, but enjoy the game.
Lmao nah me and you are not the same because I dont have hard ons for (random) high school programs for what I thought were obvious reasons before I joined this site but I digress

Name them. In order by widest margin.
!!!Secondary!!! This isn’t close
WR
DL/RB or RB/DL
LB
Coaching 🚨🚨🚨we’re talking 2023 and not past Glenville coaching staffs🚨🚨🚨

QB probably a wash
Special teams are solid and better than they’ve been in the past but edge to Avon

I still think it’s a two score game at most even though I think Glenville has some advantages.

Ha. Glenville would be lucky to be Top 10 in Cincy, Columbus, or Cleveland with the big boys.

Avon is right on the cusp in Cleveland and will have Glenville cry for mama.

What worries me as an OSU fan is that our “best recruits” are from the Glenville pipeline and they play no one near the level of the elite players in other public schools such as from Springfield or the Picks.

Glenville is such a master manipulator of the OHSAA system so I guess they deserve that credit. Play St. Ed’s, Iggy, Massillon or Hoban like the real ones. Otherwise enjoy the concessions at Van Wert and your D4 championship.
Since Springfield is full of elite players, can you tell me the last one to play at Ohio St before Aaron Scott committed?

Don't tell me it was Dee Miller from the 90's?
Probably: The article from his commitment says he’s the first player from the whole county since 2002.

They’ve certainly had talented players that have gone D1, but certainly not to the level of Glenville.

Probably: The article from his commitment says he’s the first player from the whole county since 2002.

They’ve certainly had talented players that have gone D1, but certainly not to the level of Glenville.
Scott and West are going to be great Corners for OSU.

What worries me as an OSU fan is that our “best recruits” are from the Glenville pipeline and they play no one near the level of the elite players in other public schools such as from Springfield or the Picks.

CMH FB cannot be that dumb. The post he or she put on here are just to get a raise out of people. Glenville players don't produce at OSU. Smith won the Heisman, Ginn was a stud and Jones won a NC. What has Springfield or Picks players done ?

Obviously the poster is unaware that Glenville had no football for over a year due to covid and the program was gutted. There is a deep hatred for some reason toward Glenville by this individual. Not to beat a dead horse but Glenville plays where they are told by the OHSAA. Before you make ignorant comments about Ginn and Glenville do some research.

That being said Glenville will beat Avon.

Last edited:

CMH FB cannot be that dumb. The post he or she put on here are just to get a raise out of people. Glenville players don't produce at OSU. Smith won the Heisman, Ginn was a stud and Byant won a NC. What has Springfield or Picks players done ?

Obviously the poster is unaware that Glenville had no football for over a year due to covid and the program was gutted. There is a deep hatred for some reason toward Glenville by this individual. Not to beat a dead horse but Glenville plays where they are told by the OHSAA. Before you make ignorant comments about Ginn and Glenville do some research.

Agreed on all points.

Thats what makes all this crying about Glenville so hilarious. Its always coming from ppl who should go touch grass and do other things beside worry about a school that does not even affect their favorite school. I now see the rest of the state just soft as baby doodoo, nobody in Cleveland sits around crying all day waiting for the Ohsaa save em. Yall pathetic lmao
1,001%

CMH FB cannot be that dumb. The post he or she put on here are just to get a raise out of people. Glenville players don't produce at OSU. Smith won the Heisman, Ginn was a stud and Byant won a NC. What has Springfield or Picks players done ?

I mean Cardale Jones (the losing QB in the 2009 D1 Ohio HS state title game) only came in and became an all time Ohio State legend by helping thump Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon in three straight weeks (Big 10 title game/playoff semifinal/national title game). ...

But guess that doesn't count... I guess Cardale was from Cincy or Columbus and not from the Glenville neighborhood either.

Glenville had no football for over a year due to covid and the program was gutted.
Everyone from Glenville keeps bringing up COVID in regard to their recent surge in transfers, but it's been proven that a large portion of those kids had absolutely nothing to do with GA/Glen prior to COVID.

Glenville PRE-COVID

2019 D3 7-4
2018 D3 8-2
2017 D3 7-4
2016 D2 7-4

I mean Cardale Jones (the losing QB in the 2009 D1 Ohio HS state title game) only came in and became an all time Ohio State legend by helping thump Wisconsin, Alabama and Oregon in three straight weeks (Big 10 title game/playoff semifinal/national title game). ...

But guess that doesn't count... I guess Cardale was from Cincy or Columbus and not from the Glenville neighborhood either.
Your post is even better with the last part in bold 😉
Everyone from Glenville keeps bringing up COVID in regard to their recent surge in transfers, but it's been proven that a large portion of those kids had absolutely nothing to do with GA/Glen prior to COVID.

Glenville PRE-COVID

2019 D3 7-4
2018 D3 8-2
2017 D3 7-4
2016 D2 7-4
And now were back to Stuebenville fans crying... In a thread about AVON vs Glenville. Also "recent surge of transfers" is just another tell you dont know what you are talking about and need to stop crying lol. Its not new. Ppl in and around this city trust their kids with Ginn. Period. I know you cant relate to that because of who you root for but thats the truth. You are also dangling onto a four year sample size (right after Ginn beat cancer) out of a 20+ year coaching career and think it makes sense.....

Glenville PRE-COVID

2019 D3 7-4
2018 D3 8-2
2017 D3 7-4
2016 D2 7-4
During those years a lot of Glenville guys were at Euclid with Rotsky. I don’t know if there were concerns with Ted Gin’s health or Rotsky just recruited better but Euclid had some good teams during those years.

During those years a lot of Glenville guys were at Euclid with Rotsky. I don’t know if there were concerns with Ted Gin’s health or Rotsky just recruited better but Euclid had some good teams during those years.
Spot on. While Glenville was down - Euclid was good. Rotsky is the Pied Piper when it comes to recruiting other schools players. There is a direct reason why VASJ is all of a sudden pretty good and Euclid has two wins in 3 years. Now that covid is over Ginn is keeping his kids and the players are not leaving. There is a lot of talented kids in Cleveland and Ginn gives them the opportunity to shine. I'm not sure how Avon practices for what they are facing. Glenville has freak athletes everywhere and a bowling ball RB that just punishes anything in front of him. I expect Glenville to take care of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.