Who wins?

• Avon Eagles

Votes: 56 54.4%
  • Glenville Tarblooders

Votes: 47 45.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They didn’t try to put 40+ in either of the first two games. Clearly you don’t pay attention.
Ha. Glenville would be lucky to be Top 10 in Cincy, Columbus, or Cleveland with the big boys.

Avon is right on the cusp in Cleveland and will have Glenville cry for mama.

What worries me as an OSU fan is that our “best recruits” are from the Glenville pipeline and they play no one near the level of the elite players in other public schools such as from Springfield or the Picks.

Glenville is such a master manipulator of the OHSAA system so I guess they deserve that credit. Play St. Ed’s, Iggy, Massillon or Hoban like the real ones. Otherwise enjoy the concessions at Van Wert and your D4 championship.

Ha. Glenville would be lucky to be Top 10 in Cincy, Columbus, or Cleveland with the big boys.

What worries me as an OSU fan is that our “best recruits” are from the Glenville pipeline and they play no one near the level of the elite players in other public schools such as from Springfield or the Picks.

Glenville is such a master manipulator of the OHSAA system so I guess they deserve that credit. Play St. Ed’s, Iggy, Massillon or Hoban like the real ones. Otherwise enjoy the concessions at Van Wert and your D4 championship.
They literally play Hoban this year.

Braindead

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️ You’re a troll but I’ll oblige. Glenville plays Hoban in a few weeks and they attempted to schedule Massillon and St. Edward, Massillon said they had a verbal agreement the week Glenville had open and St. Edward didn’t have the availability. Glenville will likely play St. Edward next season and there’s a decent chance they play Massillon too, they play both this yr at the Freshman and JV levels. And yes, Glenville players haven’t been productive at OSU or any of the numerous D1 schools they’ve played at. Your jealousy is hilarious and pathetic at the same damn time 🤣🤣🤣

From an out of town perspective,
Thats what makes all this crying about Glenville so hilarious. Its always coming from ppl who should go touch grass and do other things beside worry about a school that does not even affect their favorite school. I now see the rest of the state just soft as baby doodoo, nobody in Cleveland sits around crying all day waiting for the Ohsaa save em. Yall pathetic lmao

You have got to be joking!

Where was Glenville from 2021 and beforehand?

I remember a Division 1 program, what happened? Serious question. Everyone knows about how y’all stay under enrollment numbers and essentially follow the rules of a private school but don’t get effected by competitive balance or other rules to manipulate and make sure smaller private schools (which essentially is what Glenville is) but don’t get too powerful. It’s a total joke OHSAA lets it go. Everyone’s laughing at you, you aren’t fooling anyone. Y’all should be at the very least D2, realistically D1.

Sincerely, brain dead fan.

A troll but more than likely braindead too. The animosity these people for high schools kids is wild. Dude said he’s worried OSU getting players from Glenville, he must have missed a lot of OSU footy all these last 20 or so years.
Ryan Day: "when Tedd Ginn calls and tells me to take a guy, you listen"

Some guy from Columbus on Yappi: "OSU shouldnt recruit Glenville guys because they dont play Upper Arlington and Pickerington North"

I just....ok lol

Thats what makes all this crying about Glenville so hilarious. It’s always coming from ppl who should go touch grass and do other things beside worry about a school that does not even affect their favorite school. I now see the rest of the state just soft as baby doodoo, nobody in Cleveland sits around crying all day waiting for the Ohsaa save em. Yall pathetic lmao
Facts. Glenville would be competitive with any team in any part of the state. All of these tears are wild.

I’m looking forward to this game. Coach Ginn and Coach Elder run great programs. Two state title contenders. Great weather. Massive crowd interest. A lot of talent on the field. It has everything you could ever want in a high school football game. The kids on both teams will leave it all on the field, because that’s what these two programs preach. Can’t wait!

Thats what makes all this crying about Glenville so hilarious. It’s always coming from ppl who should go touch grass and do other things beside worry about a school that does not even affect their favorite school. I now see the rest of the state just soft as baby doodoo, nobody in Cleveland sits around crying all day waiting for the Ohsaa save em. Yall pathetic lmao
It’s not Vietnam. We have rules.

I remember a Division 1 program, what happened? Serious question. Everyone knows about how y’all stay under enrollment numbers and essentially follow the rules of a private school but don’t get effected by competitive balance or other rules to manipulate and make sure smaller private schools (which essentially is what Glenville is) but don’t get too powerful. It’s a total joke OHSAA lets it go. Everyone’s laughing at you, you aren’t fooling anyone. Y’all should be at the very least D2, realistically D1.

I don’t think everyone laughing at me has the affect on me that you think it has. And if you don’t know the history of football, feel free to head over to google.com and familiarize yourself.

I’m looking forward to this game. Coach Ginn and Coach Elder run great programs. Two state title contenders. Great weather. Massive crowd interest. A lot of talent on the field. It has everything you could ever want in a high school football game. The kids on both teams will leave it all on the field, because that’s what these two programs preach. Can’t wait!
It will be a great game, but to show you how “big” Glenville is to Central Ohio. They didn’t even have 500 fans in attendance last week in Powell.

And the respect is mutual. Every thread with even a hint of Glenville just turns into this and its always from people from 100+ miles away shaking in their boots

It’s going to be a good one. Coach Elder’s pregame speeches are 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. Tight game through out with Glenville scoring in the 4th for a 34-21 win.

And the respect is mutual. Every thread with even a hint of Glenville just turns into this and its always from people from 100+ miles away shaking in their boots
Glenville is basically Purdue of HS Football. Needle barely moves. If they drop to the MAC then they can compete for a championship.

Ill be sure to tell the 15-20 kids going D1 along with another 10+ getting scholarship help at the lower levels CMH on yappi is laughing at the program that helped him get a college education. Thank you for your service

I guess you might think that IMG sux? You realize that they play them, and they are better than any team in Ohio that you mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.