Week 16 (Division VI State Championship): AP #3 Versailles (13-2) vs. AP #1 Kirtland (14-1)

Who wins?

• Kirtland by 17+

Votes: 11 17.2%
  • Kirtland by 8-16

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Kirtland by 1-7

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Versailles by 1-7

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • Versailles by 8-16

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Versailles by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the deal with Kirtland's kicker? Two missed XPs and no attempt at a short field goal? Is it weather or does Kirtland not have a consistent kicking game?

Yes, but the official blew it dead. How can you reverse this call? He blew it dead as it occurred

In the NFL, yes. I don't think these review rules are exactly the same as NFL. I could be wrong of course. They have NFL and college replay officials that are taking care of the review for the championship games. All change of possession, turnovers, scoring plays, and long impact plays are subject to review according to the announcers.

Versailles has been uncharacteristically sloppy, but that can happen in weird weather. I expected Kirtland to be up but not this much this early. V needs to come out swinging this second half, obvious i know, but it is hard to press against teams like K. Once you get outside of yourself offensively good defensive teams can usually capitalize.

If the Versailles quarterback would have waited a little bit he would have had a touchdown #4 was open in the middle of the field. Kirtland was in cover 2 #4 split the middle of the field heartbreaker