Week 10: SVSM @ Walsh Jesuit

No. Coach Alexander and his staff salivate everytime they see that staff calling plays. Forcing a running team into a passing game. It’s a No Brainer!!! 11 turnovers versus Rival opponents (Hoban & Walsh Jesuit)
Coach Alexander is the best thing to happen to Walsh since.....?

Im seeking help for my obsession. Do people care if you post on this website ever again? StV is just a much better team with a better schedule. Schedule tells a lot about a team.

Fail The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

One thing that was very evident tonight was the total team speed by the Warrior defense. Time after time, they were able to close out on Irish receivers just as the ball arrived to break the pass up.

And I lost count of how many times were in our offense backfield.

Both teams will rebound, but this game was controlled by the Walsh defense.

One thing that was very evident tonight was the total team speed by the Warrior defense. Time after time, they were able to close out on Irish receivers just as the ball arrived to break the pass up.

And I lost count of how many times were in our offense backfield.

Both teams will rebound, but this game was controlled by the Walsh defense.
This defense was much maligned early in the season giving up 32 to Benedictine and 56 to McDowell PA. It’s been a team effort but I wanted to acknowledge a couple players. #9 Aiden Henry didn’t even start the first 3 or 4 games but was outstanding getting 2 interceptions and several PBUs. #3 Trey Bell did an excellent job on WR1 Sir Charles Gordon, giving up no big pass plays. That was an amazing improvement from his 3 PI calls in week 1. Trey on offense was also open deep too many times to mention.

Henry damn near had the hat trick.

Warrior defense overall was tough, but without a doubt, DBs set the tone.

Good luck in the playoffs.

Tip my hat to Walsh coaching staff. After the long Irish drive, Walsh made adjustments and the Irish overcorrected. But in the end, too many turnovers.

Turnovers plagued the Irish all season, and it took a big chomp out of their backsides tonight.

Spot on about the Warrior coaches. After that 4th down stop - they flipped a switch and the Warriors landed haymaker after haymaker that the Irish never recovered from.

What a disappointing performance by the Irish! Congratulations to Walsh. Two main takeaways:
1. Walsh is way too good of a team to have that many turnovers.
2. STVM is not good enough to overcome those turnovers against a good team.
I'm not sure which statement is more accurate, but they both are undeniably true. The Irish have to figure out how to limit the mistakes or there will be an early exit in the playoffs. The good news is they have the talent to right the ship. But time will tell. Congratulations to Walsh and good luck to the Warriors in the playoffs.