We need Media Reform.... Lies and Distracting you from the Truth !

Ex-New York Times reporter claims paper held report on Kenosha arson, looting until after 2020 election​

'Something odd happened with that story after I filed it. It didn’t run. It sat and sat,' Nellie Bowles wrote

Bowles wrote she went to Kenosha to see for herself if the "mainstream liberal argument" that burning down businesses for racial justice was a good thing, since the chaos allowed for "expression of righteous rage" and the businesses have insurance anyway.

"When I was at the New York Times, I went to Kenosha to see about this, and it turned out to be not true. The part of Kenosha that people burned in the riots was the poor, multi-racial commercial district, full of small, underinsured cell phone shops and car lots. It was very sad to see and to hear from people who had suffered. Beyond the financial loss, small storefronts are quite meaningful to their owners and communities, which continuously baffles the Zoom-class."

Ex-New York Times reporter claims paper held report on Kenosha arson, looting until after 2020 election​

'Something odd happened with that story after I filed it. It didn’t run. It sat and sat,' Nellie Bowles wrote

Bowles wrote she went to Kenosha to see for herself if the "mainstream liberal argument" that burning down businesses for racial justice was a good thing, since the chaos allowed for "expression of righteous rage" and the businesses have insurance anyway.

"When I was at the New York Times, I went to Kenosha to see about this, and it turned out to be not true. The part of Kenosha that people burned in the riots was the poor, multi-racial commercial district, full of small, underinsured cell phone shops and car lots. It was very sad to see and to hear from people who had suffered. Beyond the financial loss, small storefronts are quite meaningful to their owners and communities, which continuously baffles the Zoom-class."
They wouldn't cheat an election either.

Another one?
As I've always said in these cases, I side with the people who've had extensive training in these matters. That's not to say they NEVER make mistakes or errors in judgement. From what I saw of this, the dude simply would not put the gun down, after being ordered countless times to do so. A real simple rule of thumb, COMPLY with the police officer. It's likely this kid wanted to die that day, either by jumping off the bridge or being shot.

It is front page on website....that is likely the first edition. Here is the website

1637614184545.png

80% of the media is now down to ZERO credibility. That is what happens when they are run by people with ZERO integrity.

They have literally destroyed their profession by themselves.

Any reform would need to include the reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine and the removal of "entertainment news" as a means of sidestepping accountability.
Take off the protections for all News. We've got to do something. Real news is dead. Yes, that includes right wing too.

Any reform would need to include the reinstatement of the Fairness Doctrine and the removal of "entertainment news" as a means of sidestepping accountability.

It’s wild to turn on Canadian or UK news and see what news looks like with a fairness doctrine. Heck the British removed Hannity and Carlson from the air because they violated impartiality laws.