We need Media Reform.... Lies and Distracting you from the Truth !

IMO the OSP is an outstanding Law Enforcement organization, but this trooper sucks. Betrayal meter at MAX.

Gotta go

The media needs to be held accountable, but how about teaching your kids and yourselves to think critically? If you honestly believe that what either side CNN/FOX, MSNBC/OAN etc. reports is unbiased, or fair and balanced, you're the problem. Those who think this is some new fad or something that has just reared its ugly head, you're delusional. Media bias has always existed, but has increased because it generates income and buzz. The idiots who parrot click-bait headlines (Trump is putting kids in cages, COVID vaccine has 5g chips etc.) are just pissing fuel on a blazing fire.

As a country we have become lazy, and especially in terms of critical thinking. I thoroughly enjoy having discourse and debates with people, but today it becomes nearly impossible because if I read it here, it must be true. To make matters worse, the media even crafts your arguments for you for when someone with a different perspective challenges it. It is sad to see intelligent people, not being sarcastic, unable to properly think for themselves.

Someone on here mentioned it (14Red, I think) that these shocking stories, whether it be about police brutality, or teachers beating kids, truly represent less than 0.01% of all interactions of these professions but generate the most income/news. From these sensationalized headlines people then draw a conclusion that ALL cops are killing innocent people, or ALL people are racist, when it couldn't be farther from the truth. Are there some really sh!tty people in this world, who happen to be in positions that they shouldn't, and maybe get caught doing something wrong? Yes, but for every one of those, there are thousands who aren't.

Instead of blaming the media, look at how you view everything and what shapes your narrative in life. I read the news, rarely watch the news, but always with the understanding that they are delivering the news from their viewpoint with the intention of persuading their audience.

here comes the end of CNN -

CNN fires three workers for coming to work without being vaccinated​

CEO Jeff Zucker warned CNN has a 'zero-tolerance policy' about allowing people back who haven’t gotten shots​

Yep. Someone on the Afghanistan thread basically said the Taliban were better people than the people who stormed the capital in Jan.

Yep. Someone on the Afghanistan thread basically said the Taliban were better people than the people who stormed the capital in Jan.
Well they did not attack any Americans in uniform this year so they have that going for them.

It cracks me up you guys think CNN, Fox and all the rest of the cable news channels are news channels … just stop it … none of the cable news channels are news … they are simply opinion channels … find your news from other places … go to them if you want opinions.

Once Again.... Media ignoring news that doesn’t fit its narrative

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Couric covered up RBG's dislike for taking the knee: Anchor says she edited 2016 interview to 'protect' the justice after she said people who kneel are showing 'contempt for a government that made a decent life possible'

Once Again.... Media ignoring news that doesn’t fit its narrative

EXCLUSIVE: Katie Couric covered up RBG's dislike for taking the knee: Anchor says she edited 2016 interview to 'protect' the justice after she said people who kneel are showing 'contempt for a government that made a decent life possible'

Example of treasonus MEDIA !!!