War drums are beating.

I enjoy wrestling

The anti Israeli policy is so dangerous. You think Bidens policies are good? Anybody think Israel is going to put up with this.

That's odd. You think this is new?

Unfortunately it's not new. But Yappi was right that things were a lot calmer in the Middle East during Trump's time in office. There were actually several major breakthroughs and peace really did seem possible.

But now we're back to the political status quo in the US and what happens - all hell starts to break out in the Middle East. Coincidence?

Israel isn’t stupid. They know Biden is a proven Israel-firster. He was always tight with the neocon crowd, including his warmongering buddy McCain. They know they can lure him in, while Trump made it clear that we will be an ally to Israel, but not a military force at their disposal.

Anyone who's done any reading about this region since WWII knows that this is a two way street. I know Israel preeches that it is a "Democracy" but the way they have treated the Palestinians is just as much at fault as the Hamas retaliation. The fact that they are back at war with one another after only four months of the Biden Regime shows how tredious the environment is over there.

But again, you'll never hear the TDSers admit that Trump had it working. He was keeping Netanyahu in check while trying to get other Middle East nations to start dealing peacefully with Israel. Too many TDSers were listening to MSM. Trump was making inroads to peace over there but that's all thrown out the window. It's kind of ironic that all the TDSers criticized Trump regarding Foreign Policy and yet look at the mess we have on our hands now with Dementia Joe hiding in his basement with his double mask while Netanyahu runs amock with Israel and North Korea, China and Russia are acting like the US doesn't even exist.

Last edited:
Can’t believe we solved Middle East peace, as long as Bone Spurs remained in charge. Now everything’s ruined dang I’m miffed. (mmm, not really).

If you are referring to Kushner : https://news.yahoo.com/jared-kushner-founds-abraham-accords-091527485.html

IMO Kushner someday could possibly run for POTUS. Did more for ME peace than all of the career diplomats have done since the Egypt - Israel peace accords. Looks wise reminds me of Damien in the movie The Omen.
Pssst, the media overlooked Trump's successes over there, so Tiger is unaware that anything positive happened. Amazingly obtuse he is.

Israel isn’t stupid. They know Biden is a proven Israel-firster. He was always tight with the neocon crowd, including his warmongering buddy McCain. They know they can lure him in, while Trump made it clear that we will be an ally to Israel, but not a military force at their disposal.
Biden may have been an Israel first guy, but those surrounding him now are not.

Add that to the fact that he can't think clearly...

Interesting that this is happening now. Things seemed very peaceful during the last President's term. Maybe it is just random timing that things seem to be heating up quickly.

Actually, it is a recently passed law that allows Israeli's who owned property in East Jerusalem to evict the current occupants and reclaim ownership[also without compensation] ; the law doesn't allow for non Jews who owned property in Israel to get their property back. This is the immediate cause of the problems, it is a bad law, and in this particular case, the Palestinians have a legitimate grievance.

Actually, it is a recently passed law that allows Israeli's who owned property in East Jerusalem to evict the current occupants and reclaim ownership[also without compensation] ; the law doesn't allow for non Jews who owned property in Israel to get their property back. This is the immediate cause of the problems, it is a bad law, and in this particular case, the Palestinians have a legitimate grievance.
Are you saying Jews are racist, I thought according to liberals only white Christian Americans were racist.

So it’s ok to lob missiles into residential areas of Tel Aviv?