War drums are beating.

Why no outbreaks like we are seeing?
Israel is bolder knowing they have an closet neocon in the White House, so they are more willing to push the envelope on things they want, even though they know it will stir up the Palestinians and Hamas.

Trump made it clear we support Israel, but were never going to go to the wall to back them on everything.

Biden is in for some fun. The Jewish Dems in Congress and out in the populace want him to swear fealty to Israel, and he wants to do it, I’m sure...but he has a huge constituency that is going to side with the Arabs in this one.

Israel is bolder knowing they have an closet neocon in the White House, so they are more willing to push the envelope on things they want, even though they know it will stir up the Palestinians and Hamas.

Trump made it clear we support Israel, but were never going to go to the wall to back them on everything.

Biden is in for some fun. The Jewish Dems in Congress and out in the populace want him to swear fealty to Israel, and he wants to do it, I’m sure...but he has a huge constituency that is going to side with the Arabs in this one.
You are forgetting Iran. What started this latest round of violence? Who supplies the weapons? Iran was put on notice by Trump. Iran no longer feels the pressure. PERIOD

You are forgetting Iran. What started this latest round of violence? Who supplies the weapons? Iran was put on notice by Trump. Iran no longer feels the pressure. PERIOD
I have no problem with putting pressure on Iran. Trump was right about that. Biden was part of the administration that delivered pallets of cash to Iran, so he’s obviously not going to apply any pressure.

I have no problem with putting pressure on Iran. Trump was right about that. Biden was part of the administration that delivered pallets of cash to Iran, so he’s obviously not going to apply any pressure.
You and I agree on military actions in the ME. This Country has been at war to long. But, if Israel comes under real seige we will be forced in. That or Israel will nuke a country. Imo

1621080491339.png