W.O.A.C

I know the Versailles shootout was today anyone here anything of how it went? Been asking around haven’t heard anything. I know Tri village Newton and Bradford played in it.

Tri-Village moving up to D3 is a bit surprising, I don't remember them being that close to D3 in previous counts.
They moved up in Football too. Enrollment must be up..
200.gif

They moved up in Football too. Enrollment must be up..
200.gif
They were building a new gym and a new preschool wing when the bethel track team went to their invite last month. Now that they have a new track, their invite was well run and brought in dollars because it brought lots of spectators.

So Sarver went D2 correct and now Shrout probably going D1 sometime. Wonder if Davidson will go CC or D3 if so last years WOAC had some serious Talent.

1.Shrout
2.Davidson
in the league unless I’m missing someone don’t see anyone challenging them two for top 2 Players.

So Sarver went D2 correct and now Shrout probably going D1 sometime. Wonder if Davidson will go CC or D3 if so last years WOAC had some serious Talent.

1.Shrout
2.Davidson
in the league unless I’m missing someone don’t see anyone challenging them two for top 2 Players.
Davidson seems legit d2 ish to me or walk on d1.
Amazing

Preble Shawnee’s own Mason Strout picks up his 2nd D1 offer from Toledo congratulations to him again, I’m guessing will be doing this again soon.

Floodgates are going to open now for him to rack up low and mid-major D1 offers from schools in the region. I'd bet he gets a few more this summer and has double digit offers between MAC and Horizon League schools by the end of next year's AAU season.

anyone hitting up any of the Brookville summer league games this week or next week? Think it is primarily woac schools but could be wrong

Floodgates are going to open now for him to rack up low and mid-major D1 offers from schools in the region. I'd bet he gets a few more this summer and has double digit offers between MAC and Horizon League schools by the end of next year's AAU season.
I believe he’ll definitely see a few more offers by the end of the summer

2nd offer came in Akron offered Shrout.
TV
PS
Bradford
top 3 teams
Anyone see someone taking a leap out of nowhere like Bradford did a year ago? Or competing for the top?

2nd offer came in Akron offered Shrout.
TV
PS
Bradford
top 3 teams
Anyone see someone taking a leap out of nowhere like Bradford did a year ago? Or competing for the top?
Not Akron yet. Wright State and Toledo. I'm sure Akron is coming. But I agree those 3 teams have no competition this year

I know I asked this question but based on what I saw and heard. New coaches this season are:
Ansonia: Tony Overton
Mississinawa Valley: Nick Hamilton
National Trail: Seth Martin
Twin Valley South: Braxston Campbell

Last edited:
I know I asked this question but based on what I saw and heard. New coaches this season are:
Ansonia: Tony Overton
Mississinawa Valley: Nick Hamilton
National Trail: Seth Martin
Twin Valley South: Braxston Campbell
Small schools most of the time do not hire an experienced coach, are all of these guys first time boys head coaches?