Trump will be remembered in history for ONE defining event January 6th

The difference is I am obsessed with the most divisive political figure in modern US Politics on a political forum and you are obsessed with an anonymous poster on the forum. Do you see the difference?

Do you think the folks protesting in Russia are obsessed with Putin or the protesters in China the XI? There is a difference.

Happy weakly trying to deflect from his insane behavior lmao. What a weirdo.

He could have gone a thousand different directions to deflect and he decided to use 2 tropes I already attributed to him. Talk about pathetic.

Last edited:
The difference is I am obsessed with the most divisive political figure in modern US Politics on a political forum and you are obsessed with an anonymous poster on the forum. Do you see the difference?

Yes, I see a huge difference in me laughing at the biggest moron on Yappi and you obsessing over someone who is no longer President. Do you?

Do you think the folks protesting in Russia are obsessed with Putin or the protesters in China the XI? There is a difference.

Yes, the difference is Putin and Xi are still the leaders of their country. Trump is not. Move on, loser.

I will be over him when the QOP renounces him, he admits he lost the election fair or square or he goes to prison. I have to admit it is nice to have him off social media. Our country is safer and the conspiracy drivel has been much much less.
What is QOP?

He isn't in office any longer. He can't hurt you anymore buttercup.

But he is a private citizen and is free to live his life how he sees fit. It's really sad he occupies so much if your time. And very weird.

What is QOP?

He isn't in office any longer. He can't hurt you anymore buttercup.

But he is a private citizen and is free to live his life how he sees fit. It's really sad he occupies so much if your time. And very weird.
If I had to wager a guess, it's in reference to QAnon. Since there are a few goofballs in Congress who embrace this stuff. You know, similar to some of the butthurt dudes on here who make up cute names for Democrats.

If I had to wager a guess, it's in reference to QAnon. Since there are a few goofballs in Congress who embrace this stuff. You know, similar to some of the butthurt dudes on here who make up cute names for Democrats.
I figured it was something about QAnon. But you never know with slappy. He thinks ISIS caused 9/11.