Trump will be remembered in history for ONE defining event January 6th

No he didn't. Anyone with half a brain that watched what happened could see there was an element there that instigated what happened at the Capitol. Now were there some idiots from Qaanon and a a couple more right wing groups that got caught up in the moment and entered the Capitol building? Yes there were but if you talk to some of the ones being arrested I would venture to say they would admit they got caught up in the moment and did some real stupid things.

In watching the videos of that day there were a handful of people who came prepared to start violence and it's my bet they are the anarchists that have been rioting in the Northwest states and a few other cities for almost a year now. It only takes a few to get a crowd fired up and then crowd mentality takes over. At many of these riots the past year there have been films of rental trucks pulling up and unloading riot paraphananlia. You really should get treatment for your Trump Hate because you are ignoring the overall attackon America by these anarchist. The fact is peoplelike you are part of the problem because you won't admit that there something bigger going on here that goes way beyond you Hate of Trump.

You are only going to see what you want and your Trump hate will blind you to the reality. Like how Capitol police stepped aside at one of the barriers and practically led the group into the building. There is more to this then any of us will probably ever know because the Democrats and RINOS are no longer interested in the truth. They have their own agenda and taking care of the American people is not on the list. If it was these anarchist would have been dealt with harshly where they have been rioting and assulting people for the past year.

He did spend most of his waking hours trying to overturn the election. He held a rally and his campaign paid for it called stop the steal. He spoke at the rally along with his key allies. He sued states (which he is legally allowed to do) and is on tape asking a Georgia SoS to "find votes." Not the first time he has been impeached for asking for a favor. Trump then went and gleefully watched as they attacked the capital. He did nothing to stop it. Nothing to assist...and it appears his people intentionally disrupted the process to get things under control with some GOP members actively assisting the protesters. Even when he spoke up he ued words like "love" and "patriots" until his handlers convinced him he had legal liability.

You give trump a free pass on everything. You probably think the election was stolen with no factual information to back it up. There is nothing more obvious than trumps impeachment. He should have been impeached and removed in January...this is how we got here.

The big one is he did not incite a riot how's that?
Many Republicans hold him at least somewhat accountable for what happened by insisting for two full months the election was stolen and that he won . Stop the steal was the theme . Where did they get the idea the ejection was stolen ? Was it from the 60 or so judges that threw out cases alleging that? Or was it TRUMP'S CONSTANT DRUMBEAT for 2 months that the election was stolen ?
What are you babbling about? You said it is not an opinion piece. It absolutely is.

So you see no abuses and aren't going to back that up by any other comment? So if it's all opinion with no facts concerning actual events adn actions included , what opinion do you disagree with and provide any evidence that what is offered is off base and false ? I know you won't because it's easier to just go HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA like an idiot and of course you know you can't actually refute it anyway.,

Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot
Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, answers questions at the Pentagon on Jan. 25.

Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, answers questions at the Pentagon on Jan. 25. (Alex Brandon/AP)
By
Paul Sonne
Jan. 26, 2021 at 11:37 a.m. EST
The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control.

Local commanders typically have the power to take military action on their own to save lives or prevent significant property damage in an urgent situation when there isn’t enough time to obtain approval from headquarters.
But Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, said the Pentagon essentially took that power and other authorities away from him ahead of a pro-Trump protest on Jan. 6. That meant he couldn’t immediately roll out troops when he received a panicked phone call from the Capitol Police chief warning that rioters were about to enter the U.S. Capitol.

Pentagon restricted commander of D.C. Guard ahead of Capitol riot
Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, answers questions at the Pentagon on Jan. 25.

Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard, answers questions at the Pentagon on Jan. 25. (Alex Brandon/AP)
By
Paul Sonne
Jan. 26, 2021 at 11:37 a.m. EST
The commander of the D.C. National Guard said the Pentagon restricted his authority ahead of the riot at the U.S. Capitol, requiring higher level sign-off to respond that cost time as the events that day spiraled out of control.

Local commanders typically have the power to take military action on their own to save lives or prevent significant property damage in an urgent situation when there isn’t enough time to obtain approval from headquarters.
But Maj. Gen. William J. Walker, the commanding general of the District of Columbia National Guard, said the Pentagon essentially took that power and other authorities away from him ahead of a pro-Trump protest on Jan. 6. That meant he couldn’t immediately roll out troops when he received a panicked phone call from the Capitol Police chief warning that rioters were about to enter the U.S. Capitol.
Keep us posted

He did spend most of his waking hours trying to overturn the election. He held a rally and his campaign paid for it called stop the steal. He spoke at the rally along with his key allies. He sued states (which he is legally allowed to do) and is on tape asking a Georgia SoS to "find votes." Not the first time he has been impeached for asking for a favor. Trump then went and gleefully watched as they attacked the capital. He did nothing to stop it. Nothing to assist...and it appears his people intentionally disrupted the process to get things under control with some GOP members actively assisting the protesters. Even when he spoke up he ued words like "love" and "patriots" until his handlers convinced him he had legal liability.

You give trump a free pass on everything. You probably think the election was stolen with no factual information to back it up. There is nothing more obvious than trumps impeachment. He should have been impeached and removed in January...this is how we got here.
Trump has issues many of us have acknowledged that but where did you get the info that he "...gleeffully watched as they attacked the capitol..."? That's you putting in your opinion based on your Trump Hate. Like I've said before I never read his tweets until one of you got your panties in a bunch and shared it. I'm not a fan of his antagonistic style(I have mentioned that before) but his policies were benefitting this nation. As far as his challenge to the election process this past year, you are the one being blind by not acknowledging there were irregularities and problems in every one of the states in question at the end. You're being dumb if you don't acknowledge that there was fraud in some of those states. Was it enough to overturn the results? Well I guess we'll never know because the Democrats will never pursue it since they benefitted from it. There were hundreds of affidavits signed by people who've been poll workers for years pointing how the count was mishandled.

I'll never understand the deep hate folks like you have been expressing for 4+ years. I understand dislike, I didn't like what Obama did to this country but because he smiled a lot and spoke well he was idolized. His policies hurt this nation severely but you'll never admit it.

Hate Trump all you want but how do you rationalize and support the attack on his people who supported him?. Chasing his press secretary and her family out of a restaurant. You folks suffering from TDS have been irrational for 4+ years and it's amazing how even now that President Trump is out of office, you folks are still enraged with the hate.

He did not incite the violent attack on the Capitol . He was grandstanding and soaking up the attention liek he always does. But that's part of why you hate him because he's an attention whore.

Trump has issues many of us have acknowledged that but where did you get the info that he "...gleeffully watched as they attacked the capitol..."? That's you putting in your opinion based on your Trump Hate. Like I've said before I never read his tweets until one of you got your panties in a bunch and shared it. I'm not a fan of his antagonistic style(I have mentioned that before) but his policies were benefitting this nation. As far as his challenge to the election process this past year, you are the one being blind by not acknowledging there were irregularities and problems in every one of the states in question at the end. You're being dumb if you don't acknowledge that there was fraud in some of those states. Was it enough to overturn the results? Well I guess we'll never know because the Democrats will never pursue it since they benefitted from it. There were hundreds of affidavits signed by people who've been poll workers for years pointing how the count was mishandled.

I'll never understand the deep hate folks like you have been expressing for 4+ years. I understand dislike, I didn't like what Obama did to this country but because he smiled a lot and spoke well he was idolized. His policies hurt this nation severely but you'll never admit it.

Hate Trump all you want but how do you rationalize and support the attack on his people who supported him?. Chasing his press secretary and her family out of a restaurant. You folks suffering from TDS have been irrational for 4+ years and it's amazing how even now that President Trump is out of office, you folks are still enraged with the hate.

He did not incite the violent attack on the Capitol . He was grandstanding and soaking up the attention liek he always does. But that's part of why you hate him because he's an attention whore.

He literally said "I love you guys" when referring to the protesters as the protests were still happening...He let them chant dangerous actions...he did watch it on TV and seemed to be enjoying it. Only when his handlers told him it could hurt him did he speak out to stop.

He did incite violence. (actually four years starting with lock her up) His crowd was ready to hang Mike Pence...actually built a hangman's platform on the Capitol.

Getting Chased out of a restaurant...the Governor of Michigan was threanten with a kidnapping plan (including execution) Ohio Health Leaders threatened. Fauci's kids are threatened on their personal cell phones. MAGA is a completely different level of threat. It has been sparked for four years by trump. They attacked the Capitol with help from GOP leaders and encouraged by trump. They are still a threat as our Capitol looks like Beruit and will for at minimum the next few months. There was nothing similar during Obama's term.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
He literally said "I love you guys" when referring to the protesters as the protests were still happening...He let them chant dangerous actions...he did watch it on TV and seemed to be enjoying it. Only when his handlers told him it could hurt him did he speak out to stop.

He did incite violence. (actually four years starting with lock her up) His crowd was ready to hang Mike Pence...actually built a hangman's platform on the Capitol.

Getting Chased out of a restaurant...the Governor of Michigan was threanten with a kidnapping plan (including execution) Ohio Health Leaders threatened. Fauci's kids are threatened on their personal cell phones. MAGA is a completely different level of threat. It has been sparked for four years by trump. They attacked the Capitol with help from GOP leaders and encouraged by trump. They are still a threat as our Capitol looks like Beruit and will for at minimum the next few months. There was nothing similar during Obama's term.
Finding it's hard to quit trump I see. You could probably go to a 12 step program or something. There is help out there. Seek it.

You don't have to break a law to be impeached. BJs are legal...GOP voted to impeach.
Didn't clinton perjure himself? Wasn't the premise of the impeachment there?

Either way, the fact you think it's ok that trump is impeached without breaking a law is very dangerous. If no law needs broken we can start impeaching because we do t like someone?

I don't expect you to see the issue. You can't quit trump.

Asking someone to lie under oath is not legal. Clinton was disbarred for doing so.
Trump asked a SoS to "find votes" to overturn an election. He asked a foreign leader to lie about a political opponent or he would withhold money....both are much much much worse.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Happy I think you missed this question of mine. I'll repost it so you see it again.
You are correct the US constitution does not protect speech overseas. My point is we killed OBL for inciting terror...trump did basically the same thing leading the zealots in the MAGA Stop the Steal rally to attack the Capitol.

You are correct the US constitution does not protect speech overseas. My point is we killed OBL for inciting terror...trump did basically the same thing leading the zealots in the MAGA Stop the Steal rally to attack the Capitol.

No your point was Bin Laden had protected speech. He didn't. Your point was incorrect and incredibly stupid. If you wanted to say he and Trump both incited terror, say that.

Trump asked a SoS to "find votes" to overturn an election. He asked a foreign leader to lie about a political opponent or he would withhold money....both are much much much worse.
Trump isn't in office. He has already been acquitted of the sham impeachment with the foreign leader/favor. You want to have another run at him for that too?

It's got to be weird to wake up each morning with the orange man running around in your head. Even when he is no longer in office and no "threat" to you any longer. I expect my grandkids (when I have them) will read about TDS in pysch classes in college. Maybe you will be a case study.

OBL...the leader of ISIS?

My point is we killed OBL for inciting terror...trump did basically the same thing leading the zealots in the MAGA Stop the Steal rally to attack the Capitol.

I have to believe this is a troll post because there's a whole lot of stupid in that sentence.

Please tell me you're dead serious, and that you see OBL and Trump on equal footing.

I will admit though, it's not much fun pointing out your ignorance if you're going to keep beating me to it.

I stand by my original point...the defining moment of Trump's presidency is the January 6th riot. There will never be a story or discussion in a history book without January 6th being a key part of the discussion, including his obituary.

I stand by my original point...the defining moment of Trump's presidency is the January 6th riot. There will never be a story or discussion in a history book without January 6th being a key part of the discussion, including his obituary.
With demented people like you tryingto write history you're probably right. So how long will you continue to obsess about Trump? I do hope for your health you seek help for the TDS. I love how you use WaPo and MSNBC to try and prove that Trump was "gleefully" watching the what was hap[peningat the Capitol. You really are a sick person filled with an obsession. I think I'll just "gleefully" watch your continued meltdown whenever Trump's name appears in the media or on Yappi.

I have no doubt you stand by your original point. You have demonstrated over and over again you're incapable of rational thought.

And...will this be the same history book talk about ISIS and 9/11 too? Asking for a friend.