Trump will be remembered in history for ONE defining event January 6th

You are correct the US constitution does not protect speech overseas. My point is we killed OBL for inciting terror...trump did basically the same thing leading the zealots in the MAGA Stop the Steal rally to attack the Capitol.
Yeah basically the same thing...

????

One of the many crisises left by trump....now the US Capitol looks like Bagdad and the terrorists are TRUMPs MAGA supporters led by the ex-Potus.

Representative Tim Ryan says the House will be extending the security perimeter farther out into DC and making it permanent. We will have a real life Green Zone capitol

I predict we will have more and more situations like this, where nice aspects of living in a democracy are deemed incompatible with living with fascists. What a time to be alive.

One of the many crisises left by trump....now the US Capitol looks like Bagdad and the terrorists are TRUMPs MAGA supporters led by the ex-Potus.

Representative Tim Ryan says the House will be extending the security perimeter farther out into DC and making it permanent. We will have a real life Green Zone capitol

I predict we will have more and more situations like this, where nice aspects of living in a democracy are deemed incompatible with living with fascists. What a time to be alive.
Capitol or capital?

And remember, if Democrats had not rigged the election this would not be happening.

Well, maybe one of your predictions will finally come true lol. Fingers crossed!

Have you always fallen for drama like this or is it new since 2016?

January 6th will go down in history as one of the biggest events of this century. A president attacked our own country and set off years of MAGA terror. It is up there with 9-11. If there is more MAGA terror it will surpass 9-11 because instead of uniting the country it has divided the country.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h

You are confused about who the fascists are...

January 6th will go down in history as one of the biggest events of this century. A president attacked our own country and set off years of MAGA terror. It is up there with 9-11. If there is more MAGA terror it will surpass 9-11 because instead of uniting the country it has divided the country.
Delusional.

Glad to see you are over trump.

Glad to see you are over trump.
I will be over him when the QOP renounces him, he admits he lost the election fair or square or he goes to prison. I have to admit it is nice to have him off social media. Our country is safer and the conspiracy drivel has been much much less.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
My life is fine...

You spend no less than 4-5 hours of your day posting about someone who is no longer President. Which tells me you spend, at minimum, an additional 3-4 hours of your life thinking about him. No it isn't. You're obsessed. Move on.

dozens of Capitol Hill Police not so much. GO MAGA!

Going back to the pretend to care about people to score fake political points on an internet message board schtick? The GO MAGA part really sells your empathy.

You spend no less than 4-5 hours of your day posting about someone who is no longer President. Which tells me you spend, at minimum, an additional 3-4 hours of your life thinking about him. No it isn't. You're obsessed. Move on.

Going back to the pretend to care about people to score fake political points on an internet message board schtick? The GO MAGA part really sells your empathy.

He is still 100% in control of what is left of one of the two major parties. Kevin McCarthy headed to Mar-A-lago to kiss the ring today.

No he isn't. Move on with your life, loser.
You need to drop your obsession with me. You have two dozen posts about me personally. Move on buddy it is just a message board.

You need to drop your obsession with me. You have two dozen posts about me personally. Move on buddy it is just a message board.

Come on, at least be original. I already used the obsession and move on bit with you and Trump in this very thread. You don't have an original bone in your body. You copy and paste what you read elsewhere to post here and copy insults used against you. Pretty pathetic, honestly.

Laughing at you for being, without a doubt, the largest moron on yappi does not mean I'm obsessed with you. You just continually step on rake after rake after rake after rake. No move on with your life, loser.