Trivia thread

An easy one. Who scored the winning goal in the Eagles first state championship hockey game. Name his position, the period of the goal and the opponent for an additional 1/2 point.

GO EAGLES!!

Yes Edge, we beat NO 1-0 for our first state hockey title. However the rest of your answer is incorrect.

Kippy Ramella would have been my other choice. He was a defenseman and I will go for the steal and take the 3rd period too since EagleFan is so sure.

EagleFan hits it on the head, except it's Kip not Chris. Nice job EF.

From just inside the Blue line across from the benches at Brooklyn. Certainly enjoyed that game.

My trusty 1999 Alumni Directory gives him the name Christopher Ramella...Kip must be the nickname? He graduated before I started there.

EagleSE: How do I score the hockey question point wise?

I got North Olmsted and Ramella's first name right? I also said Defenseman and nobody else mentioned the position? EagleSE...HITTING IT on the head has got to be like tossing grenades for you and nothing like a bullseye in darts! What do I get for points ?

EagleFan, I remember Ferg talking about the coach...and I will get the name (I think)...just needs to come to me.

Edge, that's a good question. The question was who scored the winning goal and that has to go to EagleFan, you get the 1/2 bonus. Hope that's okay with you guys.

Edge86 said:
EagleSE: How do I score the hockey question point wise?

I got North Olmsted and Ramella's first name right?

I think I got Ramella's first name right, at least legally.

Deezam, don't uze be trying to deebo my points!

You guys need to start asking questions that us young guys would be able to answer! We're not all in 60's......Edge!:laugh: :eek:

Ooops, did I say that out loud?!!!!!:angel:

EagleFan...your question.

GencoEd,

Johnny Malloy's in Lakewood Saturday night from 7-9. TJ and I will be at the baseball fundraiser.

Hey EagleFan, here's the answer to your trivia question. Drum roll....and the first head soccer coach for the Eagles is ... Igor Zyga.

I actually had to call an Eagle alum to get the information...so I will make him the answer to the next trivia question. It might be an easy one for guys like EF. Name the state wrestling champion that was a member of the first soccer team. There might be more then one...so I will have to check the answer carefully.

EagleFan,

I get on and I am about to call out EagleSE's friend. It was going to be a guess after I updated the point total. I shouldn't have fallen asleep...lol.

EF, had a good talk with Dan yesterday evening. He's doing well and gave me the trivia on Igor Zyga. I knew that might have been a little to easy, but hey....it was fun. Dan's son is an excellent athlete and I look forward to him wearing the green and gold in a few years.

I need to score points...can't score if I am giving out the question to you and EagleSE. You scored so your up to bat! :D