Top Cincinnati Bowlers

Ok I'll give you a hint at who is going to dominate Cincinnati but you guys are probably gonna get pissed even though it's true... His initials are K. A. ....

Christ...are you guys back for another season of this fake Keith guy? Or are you mocking the people who were doing that?

Well if you had seen this kid, you would understand why we think he is the best at every sport. The kid is one he!! of an athlete.

eric Lilly from moeller won the national prep trick shot competition that was held in south carolina like 3 weeks ago. he has crazy control over the ball, he actually won by bowling 1 ball with his left and one with his right and making cross then spin back and cross again to get a strike. the craziest thing i have ever seen.

eric Lilly from moeller won the national prep trick shot competition that was held in south carolina like 3 weeks ago. he has crazy control over the ball, he actually won by bowling 1 ball with his left and one with his right and making cross then spin back and cross again to get a strike. the craziest thing i have ever seen.

I didn't know I could do that.

yeah zac vestring of amelia is absolutlely dominate. even though he has a rough game or two. he can seriously kick butt

Kyle Koester is a great bowler coming out of Roger Bacon that not to many people no about. He is only a sophmore and he bowls varsity. he bowled varsity in the tournaments last year as a frosh towards the end of the season. Watch out for this kid in state.