Top Cincinnati Bowlers

While he might be sleeping.... I think he'll have a better chance making a run next year as a senior. Nick Brunson and Jake Maciulewicz from St. X and Moeller respectively might be able to give it a pretty good run. An Individual from Lasalle or Elder will make it if their whole team doesn't. Any of their 10 guys could do it. Craig Sherill from Elder could be the strongest bet though.

Tj Yaeger from Harrison is very tough.. He was unable to bowl in the begining of the year due to off lane circumstances... but he is one of the favorites for state.. One of his first matches this year he bowled a 288. Thats a sign of things to come.

What about some individuals from Princeton? Yea, they didnt do that great as a team but they got some studs... cooper, teran, and payne especially

Princeton has a tough sectional for individuals to get out of. They gmc website also only has one of those guys (Teran-192) with above of 190 average. Cooper is only listed at a 170. Are these guys better than the numbers show or is there something I don't know?

u make a good point, but the gmc website doesnt count the non-conference stats... these guys non-conference stats are amazing

Wait for Seth Rau from Seven Hills to shine in the sectional. His lowest score this year was 210, an he consistently breaks 250 (3 perfect games in a row on 1/14!). He is what is commonly known as a man child.

Craig Sherrill from Elder is a stuck up punk... I think Kyle Black from NCH is a great bowler, he averaged a 211 I think through the year, but I like Brunson from X too.

EDIT: I put my "best bowlers" not the tourney sleepers cause there really are none anymore

EDIT: Its official, Evan Kling from LaSalle is the best bowler in the state, he averaged a 203 over the course of the season but shined at the state tournament with a 737 to win over his nearest competitor by 52 pins!

Last edited:
Isn't he only going to be a sophmore? if its the chris im thinking of, hes going to be a ---- of a bowler by the time he graduates. Id bet ---- make first or maybe second team gcl, but id wait until his junior or senior year for him to make a true run at state

yes, but i heard he bowled a 769 in his first 3 games of the HS Shootout at Colerain Bowl last night.

and if I'm not mistaken, they bowl on PBA oil patterns...

...but i did say "Sleeper"

Ok I'll give you a hint at who is going to dominate Cincinnati but you guys are probably gonna get pissed even though it's true... His initials are K. A. ....