Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

Dude is a tremendous troll. Entertaining for sure. Probably has jumped the shark at this point though.
Northwood has one bad half of basketball, and I've jumped the shark? When Northwood beats Ottawa Hills soundly this weekend, will they get some respect? They have more talent than theyve had in 40 years.

So who saw this one? Central Catholic goes into Whitehouse and cruises to a near 30-point win over Anthony Wayne to open its season. The Irish had TWO freshman scoring in double digits with Mack-Russell leading the way with 20 points and Kynard contributing 12 points.
That's absolutely terrifying to see 2 freshman that good. Curious to see how good Whitmer really is, they dropped the hammer on Napoleon last week.

For sure, but they have not gone full tard yet as they have to appease their country club sport crowd that still pays full boat.
Aaaand that explains it all. People don't talk like that anymore. That's not publicly acceptable. Please don't say that. Your time here is obviously coming to an end soon...but do you seriously, honestly want to go out this way? You are the most miserable human being I've ever encountered. Who obsesses over teen boys playing with a ball in a such a negative, derogative manner? Only losers. YOU.

And you're a St. Francis alum?? This whole time I thought you were a Whitmer fan since I only ever see you yammer on about Central Catholic. But no way you're reppin' SFS, there's no way East would ever date a Frannie :ROFLMAO:

Aaaand that explains it all. People don't talk like that anymore. That's not publicly acceptable. Please don't say that. Your time here is obviously coming to an end soon...but do you seriously, honestly want to go out this way? You are the most miserable human being I've ever encountered. Who obsesses over teen boys playing with a ball in a such a negative, derogative manner? Only losers. YOU.
Not sure how I got dragged into this other than for having at times called you out for exactly what you're accusing another of here. I guess you thought you were getting someone's goat but bucc, you have to matter to be able to do that. But sure let's go.

I have absolutely no recall of IB ever saying anything negative about a player or their family for attending a private school on voucher, on athletic scholarship or otherwise. I don't think anyone here has done that. Does anyone else besides bucc, want to support their claim of attacks against kids? Anyone? And has anyone gotten the impression that bucc has even remotely the credibility regarding service to community and kids, as IB? Or for that matter, sports knowledge?

Let's see if you can get support for any of those three bucc.

The disgusting thing here bucc is that any of the other CCHS posters here acknowledge your existence other than compassion for you to remember the precepts that Central Catholic High School tried to instill in you. So I'll say the same as last time you came on here saying disgusting things about kids and others bringing real facts to the discussion of how to fairly reach ALL kids equally;

go back to school, read some of the scriptures on the walls, head up to the fourth floor, not the cafeteria side, presuming the remodeling completed, have a sit and a thought.

Your lash-out here bucc is just you trying to move goal posts towards the only thing you seem to value, wins and losses by kids, and away from the topic of division for which you have no cogent defensive words, the public funding of private enterprise, without any, let alone the same level of public input as all other public funded programs.

Last edited:
Our Darlings Northwood lost a close one to Otsego last night I see....
Poor and lopsided officiating got northwood's big into early and all game foul trouble. He was dominating the paint in his time. Heard he had a couple of volleyball spikes on shots. Pair this with the fact that northwood had 3 guys with the flu and another with food poisoning and it was a pretty gutsy efforts. Hopefully be at full strength for Ottawa Hills this weekend. Northwood is gonna come out breathing fire. That is a guarantee. Side note: Northwood handled Nate Miles a whole heckuva lot of better than Big Bad Anthony Wayne did. Northwood does have the ability to lock down other team studs. Just ask Otsego about that (something like 3 pts for their best) Rangers will be fine. A little adversity never hurt anyone. Northwood 68-Ottawa Hills 54.

Poor and lopsided officiating got northwood's big into early and all game foul trouble. He was dominating the paint in his time. Heard he had a couple of volleyball spikes on shots. Pair this with the fact that northwood had 3 guys with the flu and another with food poisoning and it was a pretty gutsy efforts. Hopefully be at full strength for Ottawa Hills this weekend. Northwood is gonna come out breathing fire. That is a guarantee. Side note: Northwood handled Nate Miles a whole heckuva lot of better than Big Bad Anthony Wayne did. Northwood does have the ability to lock down other team studs. Just ask Otsego about that (something like 3 pts for their best) Rangers will be fine. A little adversity never hurt anyone. Northwood 68-Ottawa Hills 54.
Nate Miles had close to 30 against Northwood which technically makes you correct about handling him better than Anthony Wayne.

Nate Miles had close to 30 against Northwood which technically makes you correct about handling him better than Anthony Wayne.
They are better than Northwood, but AW is not very good this year it seems. Watched some of the game last night and it was not good.

And you're a St. Francis alum?? This whole time I thought you were a Whitmer fan since I only ever see you yammer on about Central Catholic. But no way you're reppin' SFS, there's no way East would ever date a Frannie :ROFLMAO:
Why would Irish_Buffalo's time be coming to an end soon? And obviously? Ever since I've been on this site he's been nothing short of a book of knowledge. I really enjoy reading his posts. It doesn't even matter what thread he posts on he is definitely one of the best poster on Yappi. His intelligence is 2nd to none. Too be honest I've seen quite a few posts of yours and I typically scroll right by because it wouldn't be worth my time. I'm sure if you took a poll on Yappi they would rather you be gone. You bring nothing to the table.

If it means anything Irish _Buffalo I respect your insight on this page. I really enjoy reading your threads. I can tell you write your posts with passion and energy. Please don't let this young fella ruin your time here. Take care.

CG