Toledo Area Basketball 23-24

I taught IB everything I know, uh, I mean he knows.
Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

lol

Why would Irish_Buffalo's time be coming to an end soon? And obviously? Ever since I've been on this site he's been nothing short of a book of knowledge. I really enjoy reading his posts. It doesn't even matter what thread he posts on he is definitely one of the best poster on Yappi. His intelligence is 2nd to none. Too be honest I've seen quite a few posts of yours and I typically scroll right by because it wouldn't be worth my time. I'm sure if you took a poll on Yappi they would rather you be gone. You bring nothing to the table.

If it means anything Irish _Buffalo I respect your insight on this page. I really enjoy reading your threads. I can tell you write your posts with passion and energy. Please don't let this young fella ruin your time here. Take care.

CG
Thanks but the ultimate fail here is his inability to understand a reference. Tracks right?
tumblr_lyklf5yqGK1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Arguing with buccs about anything is not even fun. It is like entering a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Who? Is this the year they finally beat Stritch again? Maybe OH? They're not beating EC, MVCD or TC.
STAAAAAAHP. Northwood will be Stritch both times and I am guessing a running clock will be instituted in both. Stritch went from legitimate coaches to someone's daddy. Most of Northwood's kids aint got daddies so that will bring them extra motivation to pummel cardinal stritch. Ottawa Hills is a definite dog in both games against northwood to. I see northwood winning at home against the 3 favored teams and probably losing 2 outta 3 to ec, tc, mv on the road. All bias aside not many teams come into ranch and corral the rangers. That gym is electric.

STAAAAAAHP. Northwood will be Stritch both times and I am guessing a running clock will be instituted in both. Stritch went from legitimate coaches to someone's daddy. Most of Northwood's kids aint got daddies so that will bring them extra motivation to pummel cardinal stritch. Ottawa Hills is a definite dog in both games against northwood too. I see northwood winning at home against the 3 favored teams and probably losing 2 outta 3 to ec, tc, mv on the road. All bias aside not many teams come into ranch and corral the rangers. That gym is electric.
Ranch and corral is a tough place to play. The Rangers are 2-23 last 5 years versus Taac teams.

70-27 aint no way these scrubs gonna stand a chance against northwood on saturday night. Barely beat a terrible whiteford team, got blown out by tc, 70-27 to evergreen (yes the same evergreen team that lost a god awful stritch team) just as ai said Ottawa hills and stritch will be cakewalks for northwood. and just like is said northwood will running clock Lindsay and his feathered hair. Rangers on the come up.

That's absolutely terrifying to see 2 freshman that good. Curious to see how good Whitmer really is, they dropped the hammer on Napoleon last week.
Only thing terrifying tonight was lil Mikey getting out coached again by Jamie. CCHS got a great whistle and Floyd laid a 💩 again. All those athletes and he plays a 2-2-1 press into a 2-3 and unfortunately nobody smart enough on the sideline to help the kids out. Heck with 4 and the better Horton fouls out, favorite part was the wasted 35-40 seconds between timeouts.

Only thing terrifying tonight was lil Mikey getting out coached again by Jamie. CCHS got a great whistle and Floyd laid a 💩 again. All those athletes and he plays a 2-2-1 press into a 2-3 and unfortunately nobody smart enough on the sideline to help the kids out. Heck with 4 and the better Horton fouls out, favorite part was the wasted 35-40 seconds between timeouts.
THAT's just a bit over the top. Sounds personal.

Has Whitmer looked as good as yall thought they would be? My nephew plays for Glenville and thats who they play today

Last edited:
Has Whitmer looked as good as yall thought they would be? My nephew plays for Glenville and thats who they play today
They are pretty good. Not sure how good just yet. Beat a decent Lima Sr team in OT, beat an OK Napoleon team by 19 and a bad Oregon Clay team by 29.

Have not really played anyone. They have 4 new recruits added to an already talented team and they are trying to figure out how to play together.

Lima Senior is loaded. The two freshmen are going to be big problems for anyone by the end of the year. Got a feeling that nobody is going to want to play them by the time the tourney rolls around
I tend to agree but really do not know. I do know they lost to Scott. Scott that good?

I tend to agree but really do not know. I do know they lost to Scott. Scott that good?
Looking at their scores it doesn't appear so lol. Lima Senior always seems to have 1 or 2 of those head scratchers every year where you just wonder what the heck happened. They have what looks to be an easy game with Bellbrook tomorrow night.....then undefeated Findlay & a really good unbeaten Reynoldsburg next weekend.

Have not really played anyone. They have 4 new recruits added to an already talented team and they are trying to figure out how to play together.
Today should be a decent test for them. Got a crafty PG, couple shooters and athleic bigs but obviously expect Whitmer to win

I think Scott is decent this year, a tough D2 team and possibly the class of the TCL (Lima Sr not included) after beating Rogers. In general it appears the Toledo public teams are better this year other than Waite.
Good win for Otsego over Oak Harbor last night, it seems like the top 6 in the NBC could beat each other any given night.

Today should be a decent test for them. Got a crafty PG, couple shooters and athleic bigs but obviously expect Whitmer to win
Whitmer has a bunch of scorers in the 6'1" to 6'4" range but the one thing they lack is an athletic big. They have the big olineman (Carter Lowe 6'6" 300) but he is not really a basketball player and has seen very limited minutes.

I think any team that can beat the Panthers up in the paint and slow the pace will have success. Whitmer has scorers who want to "get theirs" and will become frustrated when they don't. In my experience, any time a bunch of talent comes together suddenly, much like this year's team, it never ends well as they struggle to gel and play as a unit. Time will tell and today should be a decent challenge.

Wow.....figured Rossford would be down this year but dang. They lost to Wapak 58-32 today in the Kewpee Classic at Lima Senior. Wapak lost to OG 57-21 last night.

Wow.....figured Rossford would be down this year but dang. They lost to Wapak 58-32 today in the Kewpee Classic at Lima Senior. Wapak lost to OG 57-21 last night.
Yeah, Rossford is bad. Just shows you how bad some teams actually are. Rossford beat Maumee by 11, so Maumee is really bad. Then there is Waite, who lost to Maumee by 23. That said, Waite "only" lost to Toledo Start last night by 16.