The Vaccine is Effective

It was always risk vrs reward. No one had the answers, but they lied. They should have said "we don't know but recommend." Anyone who disagrees with that statement is a liar.
As professional public health "experts" they were obligated to consider risk/benefit scenarios for very decision they made regarding covid. this is public Health 101. That they did not do this in so many cases is an indictment of their competency and professionalism.

Even worse these so called experts lied to us about the risk of covid while minimizing the likely collateral damage of their policies.

As professional public health "experts" they were obligated to consider risk/benefit scenarios for very decision they made regarding covid. this is public Health 101. That they did not do this in so many cases is an indictment of their competency and professionalism.

Even worse these so called experts lied to us about the risk of covid while minimizing the likely collateral damage of their policies.
I don't know the path to recovery. Prosecution must be considered for malfeasance. It's impossible not to add the word malicious. Covid became a Political Plank for Globalists. Political Covid

I don't know the path to recovery. Prosecution must be considered for malfeasance. It's impossible not to add the word malicious. Covid became a Political Plank for Globalists. Political Covid

Hoping this isn't True !!

FfABCTOWIAYOngh.jpg

I call BS on your sources IB. They are deeply misleading in misrepresenting people who are skeptical of the covid vaccine as anti-vaccination. That's the same as calling someone a Nazi to discredit them.

Yet here you are throwing this garbage out as "proof" that your sources of information are right and everyone else's are wrong. But any serious analysis of the way that the MSM has reported on all things covid would show that they've been a propaganda arm of a Public Health Bureaucracy that has screwed up at almost every point in the pandemic.

Hoping this isn't True !!

View attachment 34855
I cant say I did research, but I knew enough not to want a vaccine that sends messages to cells at the genetic level.
Why anyone thought this was a good idea is beyond me..
I could understand if we have a Black Death type of virus that killed 40% of those infected. COVID was about 1333x less fatal then the Black Death.

Actually I do but that has nothing to do with what I posted in regard to WAPO calling out the BS found on substack that lotr10 runs around posting.
Will the WAPO apologize when Pfizer gets their exemption from any future lawsuits?

And what makes the WAPO a believable or accurate source of material on covid? They have slavishly followed the bureaucratic line on all things covid. Remember when the WAPO led the charge saying that anyone claiming that covid may have originated in a Chinese lab was a racist pushing a debunked conspiracy theory?

But I guess people who believe that the "fact checkers" are accurate and unbiased would have the same misguided opinion of one of MSM's blue bloods.

Actually I do but that has nothing to do with what I posted in regard to WAPO calling out the BS found on substack that lotr10 runs around posting.
He turned out to be right about most everything, albeit on a 16 month delay for you, but you are here to correct him. Got it. 🤣

It is almost as if you have no memory, but I realize now that the problem is that you have little in the way of integrity.

How about this news report:

Or maybe you could go to the CDC website to read their announced agenda for the upcoming meeting:

Purpose: The committee is charged with advising the Director, CDC, on the use of immunizing agents. In addition, under 42 U.S.C. 1396s, the committee is mandated to establish and periodically review and, as appropriate, revise the list of vaccines for administration to vaccine-eligible children through the Vaccines for Children (VFC) program, along with schedules regarding dosing interval, dosage, and contraindications to administration of vaccines. Further, under provisions of the Affordable Care Act, section 2713 of the Public Health Service Act, immunization recommendations of the ACIP that have been approved by the CDC Director and appear on CDC immunization schedules must be covered by applicable health plans.

Matters To Be Considered: The agenda will include discussions on influenza vaccines, pneumococcal vaccine, meningococcal vaccines, respiratory syncytial virus vaccine, rotavirus vaccine, dengue vaccines, adult immunization schedule, child/adolescent immunization schedule, COVID-19 vaccines and Chikungunya vaccine. Recommendation votes on pneumococcal, adult immunization schedule, child/adolescent immunization schedule and COVID-19 vaccines are scheduled.

Maybe you should be asking why some guy with a substack is reporting about this very important meeting while the MSM ignores it?

He turned out to be right about most everything, albeit on a 16 month delay for you, but you are here to correct him. Got it. 🤣

It is almost as if you have no memory, but I realize now that the problem is that you have little in the way of integrity.
I mean, he literally lined up for the jab like a lot of other folks. Now he wants to tell us all how he knew better all along? Lol.

I mean, he literally lined up for the jab like a lot of other folks. Now he wants to tell us all how he knew better all along? Lol.
Are you talking about me? Yea I got the shot and now wish I hadn't. Having worked several drug projects with the FDA it never occurred to me that they would fall prey to hysteria and distort the true efficacy and safety of a drug. But given what we now know to be true it appears that is exactly what the FDA did.

BTW, I've changed my mind about the vaccine based on the evidence that has emerged in the last 18 months. This evidence convinced me not to get the boosters.

I also noted in my posts when I got the shots back in March/April 2021 that I was curious as to how my body would react to the mRNA technology. While it turns out that this technology significantly under performed as a covid vaccine it remains a promising treatment for heart disease and cancer.

I call BS on your sources IB. They are deeply misleading in misrepresenting people who are skeptical of the covid vaccine as anti-vaccination. That's the same as calling someone a Nazi to discredit them.

Yet here you are throwing this garbage out as "proof" that your sources of information are right and everyone else's are wrong. But any serious analysis of the way that the MSM has reported on all things covid would show that they've been a propaganda arm of a Public Health Bureaucracy that has screwed up at almost every point in the pandemic.
I guess this guy wasn't the conspiracy theorist Irish Buffalo thought he was:

You are his Dr. ?

He and we said the shot wasn’t necessary for healthy people. Whether he really needed it due to a risk factor, or getting it made his life easier because of absurd CDC restrictions/recommendations and he thought he was healthy enough to survive it, or anything in between really makes no difference to anyone but a moron flexing a little whataboutery.

Truth is truth, fact is fact, and as it turned out, we “could be sure!”, time and time again and, invariably in line with what Lotties posts shared. Stop being an idiot.