The Vaccine is Effective

8E38C5ED-1F92-4DF9-ADBA-CBDD6BAA8784.jpeg

A woman in my irish wolfhound club posted this yesterday on FB:

I got my 2nd Covid booster and Flu shot yesterday...Every.cell.in.my.body .is .screaming!! No sleep tonight...Ugh !!

She is high risk but yea keep injecting the experiment until you become another statistic. By the way she is ultra liberal, as if I had to tell you. LOL

Last edited:
I'm not following I don't see a link to an article. Is he seeing this in vaccinated people?

I had a old GS friend post a pic of what they took out of his leg .... he got Lucky !

here's another article

These days, when people die of severe COVID-19, is clotting still a significant immediate cause of death?

Yes, absolutely. In fact, several papers were recently published indicating that blood clots—thromboses—are a major cause of mortality in COVID-19. In many cases it may seem that the patient died of something else, say, kidney failure or heart disease, and there is no investigation of clotting, so for that reason knowing the exact percentage is difficult. But we know now that autopsies of people who died of COVID-19 will often reveal significant thromboses underlying the failures of lungs, kidneys, livers or hearts.

What is the current standard practice for preventing such clots in COVID-19 patients?

One practice for which there is now a wide consensus is to give a prophylactic, or preventive, dose of an anticoagulant, usually low molecular weight heparin, to anyone who is hospitalized with COVID-19—assuming they don’t have a condition requiring a different treatment. The American Society of Hematology has suggested that, while noting that more evidence is needed.

I had a old GS friend post a pic of what they took out of his leg .... he got Lucky !

here's another article

These days, when people die of severe COVID-19, is clotting still a significant immediate cause of death?

Yes, absolutely. In fact, several papers were recently published indicating that blood clots—thromboses—are a major cause of mortality in COVID-19. In many cases it may seem that the patient died of something else, say, kidney failure or heart disease, and there is no investigation of clotting, so for that reason knowing the exact percentage is difficult. But we know now that autopsies of people who died of COVID-19 will often reveal significant thromboses underlying the failures of lungs, kidneys, livers or hearts.

What is the current standard practice for preventing such clots in COVID-19 patients?

One practice for which there is now a wide consensus is to give a prophylactic, or preventive, dose of an anticoagulant, usually low molecular weight heparin, to anyone who is hospitalized with COVID-19—assuming they don’t have a condition requiring a different treatment. The American Society of Hematology has suggested that, while noting that more evidence is needed.
I'm not surprised at all. Why do you think myocarditis is being caused by the vaccine? It really pisses me off they want to make this vaccine mandatory for children.

I got my 2nd Covid booster and Flu shot yesterday...Every.cell.in.my.body .is .screaming!! No sleep tonight...Ugh !!

She is high risk but yea keep injecting the experiment until you become another satistic. By the way she is ultra liberal, as if I had to tell you. LOL
Is anyone high risk now?

She is high risk but yea keep injecting the experiment until you become another satistic. By the way she is ultra liberal, as if I had to tell you. LOL
The cult keeps on culting.

From Berenson:

So much for the Omicron boosters.

Updated mRNA booster shots from Pfizer and Moderna - okayed for human use on the basis of data from a handful of mice - actually produce fewer useful antibodies against Omicron than a fourth jab with the original formulation.

Don’t take it from me. Take it from a paper released Monday from Dr. David Ho, one of the world’s top virologists.

Worse, newer Omicron variants evade both types of boosters with particular ease, the report found.

The report helps explain why Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the director of the Centers for Disease Control, was infected yet again last week with Sars-Cov-2 just a month after receiving her newest booster. Given that the original fourth dose appears to provide at most a few weeks of partial protection against Omicron infection, the booster dose may well offer NO protection at all against the new variants.

mRNA… pretty much snake oil, except it is not just 90% alcohol and does way more damage than just getting you drunk.

Crazy response for 2 years in China. What the heck is really going on there?

The world will likely never know. Those commies truly believe they can eliminate the virus from the planet. Imagine if their brethren were in charge here in March, 2020.

I posted that because it seems China is out of step with the rest of the world.

We will probably never know exactly why they are doing this at this stage of the game.

We will probably never know exactly why they are doing this at this stage of the game.
I believe China is doing what they're doing in order to control their population as Xi solidifies and consolidates his power. This is the same thing that many on the left tried to do with covid here in America back in the 2nd half of 2020 and first half of 2021. Fortunately our constitution still has some teeth in it and they failed.

She is high risk but yea keep injecting the experiment until you become another statistic. By the way she is ultra liberal, as if I had to tell you. LOL
She sounds like a real Drama Queen

My son has a possible answer for his issues. Notice the drug use to treat this. Yes, hydroxychloroquine