The Vaccine is Effective

You are his Dr. ?

He and we said the shot wasn’t necessary for healthy people. Whether he really needed it due to a risk factor, or getting it made his life easier because of absurd CDC restrictions/recommendations and he thought he was healthy enough to survive it, or anything in between really makes no difference to anyone but a moron flexing a little whataboutery.

Truth is truth, fact is fact, and as it turned out, we “could be sure!”, time and time again and, invariably in line with what Lotties posts shared. Stop being an idiot.
Nah. Not being an idiot. He's not anyone else's doctor either, no? And if he got it to make his life 'easier', that's on him. Anyone who's not self-aware enough to discern the difference between their PCP's advisement & MSM has some real soul-searching to do. Lol.

Nah. Not being an idiot. He's not anyone else's doctor either, no? And if he got it to make his life 'easier', that's on him. Anyone who's not self-aware enough to discern the difference between their PCP's advisement & MSM has some real soul-searching to do. Lol.
So, you had no real point and you were just being a petty sophomoric doofus. Got it

The CDC doubles down on stupid. Of course this might just be a conspiracy rag so believe it at your own risk:

My wife was listening to it live 30 minutes ago and didn’t mention any results before she walked out the door. . I thought the vote was supposed to be on Thursday though.

My wife was listening to it live 30 minutes ago and didn’t mention any results before she walked out the door. . I thought the vote was supposed to be on Thursday though.
First the CDC advisory panel votes then the CDC accepts their reco or rejects it. That should happen tomorrow.

As an aside, recommending the covid vaccine for general use among children is insane. What's wrong with these people?

Again I ask: "what's wrong with these people"?

Johns Hopkins School of Medicine professor Dr. Marty Makary told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Tuesday it will be the first vaccine added "with no clinical data."

"There has never been a vaccine added to the child immunization schedule without solid clinical evidence that it reduces disease significantly in the community," he said.

First the CDC advisory panel votes then the CDC accepts their reco or rejects it. That should happen tomorrow.

As an aside, recommending the covid vaccine for general use among children is insane. What's wrong with these people?
Money is not “the root of all evil . The love of money is the root of all evil.

They love money. Truth or reason, however, are just a passing fancy for them.

The CDC doubles down on stupid. Of course this might just be a conspiracy rag so believe it at your own risk:

The reason COVID 19 mRNA was approved for children and is now on the list of recommended vaccination is now that it has been put on the child vaccination list, those manufactures of the Covid19 vaccine are not liable for injures due to the vaccine. Immunity from lawsuits…
All the government regulation worshipers please explain again how government regulations “protect” you?

Each State ultimately decides on the vaccines needed for children.
The Dept of Ed will withhold funding if a State doesn’t add COVID19 I guarantee it.

Last edited:
This has always been the case but at least they're admitting it now:

“I think it’s going to be like the flu. If you’re a 25-year-old, do you need an annual booster every year if you’re healthy?
“You might want to… but I think it’s going to be similar to flu where it’s going to be people at high-risk, people above 50 years of age, people with comorbidities, people with cancer and other conditions, people with transplants.”

Coming soon, or is it here already?.. a Flu/COVID19 vaccine all in one..
I just got my flu shot, yea I know it doesn't work all that well, but it's better then nothing. But if they put the covid vaccine in it then I won't be getting the flu shot any more.

I just got my flu shot, yea I know it doesn't work all that well, but it's better then nothing. But if they put the covid vaccine in it then I won't be getting the flu shot any more.
Yea im done with the Flu vaccine also..
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

Another college player died for unknown reasons in August. Luke Knox whose brother plays TE for the Bills. I don’t think they’ve ever found a cause.

In Canada, the leading cause of death in 2021 was “unknown cause” and the experts are baffled as to why lol. And, don’t forget about all the young doctors dying in Canada of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, post vaccination.

Another college player died for unknown reasons in August. Luke Knox whose brother plays TE for the Bills. I don’t think they’ve ever found a cause.

In Canada, the leading cause of death in 2021 was “unknown cause” and the experts are baffled as to why lol. And, don’t forget about all the young doctors dying in Canada of Sudden Adult Death Syndrome, post vaccination.

Should we start a New thread - Sudden Adult Death Syndrome - AKA Covid Vax Side Effects

I am old and like to pretend I am young so there is no way I am getting anymore of those jabs. Just to dangerous for a young man and since I pretend to be can't take the chance.

EB022749-4039-4EF0-823C-CEEFCC6B793D.jpeg

This is true - to a point. Many of the observations connecting the vaccine to various ailments are not proof of causation. However, the FDA relies on this type of phase 4 (post use) monitoring to tease out real side effects that were missed during the approval process. And considering that this is a relatively new technology being exposed to huge numbers of people and it wasn't tested with the same level of thoroughness that most drugs are, these observations are vital to assessing the mRNA vaccines safety.

Add in the fact that tens of millions of Americans and billions of people world wide have been exposed to this vaccine in a short period of time require that Public Health Agencies should be keenly sensitive to all reports of adverse events. There should be an aggressive investigation into all of them. Instead I sense that the main effort is aimed at discrediting those that bring up the observations. And IMO that's a real problem.

BTW, Alex Berenson repeatedly talks about the fact that correlation doesn't mean causation. That is often forgotten in the MSM's attempts to muzzle this guy.