The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

The Ref

So Dave, Is the plan to still build permanent stands on the highway side ? Or has this side been re-designed ? I knew that there were going to be 2 scoreboards but also thought there were going to be stands as well.

DaveDawg

The Bulldog
So Dave, Is the plan to still build permanent stands on the highway side ? Or has this side been re-designed ? I knew that there were going to be 2 scoreboards but also thought there were going to be stands as well.
No more permanent seating will be added at this time. The original plan has been altered and may have a time and place many years from now.

firewatch

The original plan years ago was to have McKinleys locker room, weight room and coaches facilities at that end of the stadium. But McKinley built there facility in front of the school.

Lefthook37

From what I heard there will be a set up like Cleveland stadium ( ball park ) concourse with food venue's with walk around a some tables

firewatch

From what I heard there will be a set up like Cleveland stadium ( ball park ) concourse with food venue's with walk around a some tables
You are correct there will be the scoreboard with standing room area with some tables to sit at to eat or get drinks. Completely different from original drawings from a few years ago. This route is much cheaper.

The Ref

You are correct there will be the scoreboard with standing room area with some tables to sit at to eat or get drinks. Completely different from original drawings from a few years ago. This route is much cheaper.
so no stands will be built like the original drawings showed ?

Lefthook37

No this plain was brought up during a interview on WHBC a few months ago at least it will clean that end up it will be much cheaper the steal stands an look nice

my2sense

DD these photos must be fake. We were told numerous times that nothing would be built there and no contractors would ever work there again.