The official 2021 Canton McKinley Football discussion

A Medina team that put a Whooping on everybody only put up 6 on St.Eds. Good luck next year pups! Yinz did pretty good!

How about next years football schedule with only FOUR home games,that just doesn't make any sense with that new stadium they play in...BAM!

Four home games in 2022 is necessary to get opponents for 2021 in weeks one and two, both home and home series and Mentor/Fitch wanted to play at home in 2022.
Screen Shot 2021-11-21 at 3.58.57 PM.png

Good point Dave. When you're in a league plus week 10 rival that's 50% road games off the bat. And it is hard to beef up your schedule, which I think McKinley wants to do, without home/away contracts. This year 2 of the 3 happen to be away on an even year w/ Massillon.

On the bright side following year pups have 7. Over the long run I think 6 will be the average. Can't get much better than that given the circumstances.

Good point Dave. When you're in a league plus week 10 rival that's 50% road games off the bat. And it is hard to beef up your schedule, which I think McKinley wants to do, without home/away contracts. This year 2 of the 3 happen to be away on an even year w/ Massillon.

On the bright side following year pups have 7. Over the long run I think 6 will be the average. Can't get much better than that given the circumstances.
It's probably going to be 5 at home in 2023 (unless they have to do more than 5 in exchange for more than 5 at home in 2024) McKinley's 2023 schedule on Arbiter already shows 3 road games (Warren Harding week 1, Coffman week 3, and Hoover week 7) not including Perry and Jackson which should be road games in 2023. IIRC, the Fed league schedule rotates after 2023 with the week 4-8 matchups all moving down 1 week and week 9 moving up to week 4.