The Epic Showdown

I'd guess that most high school football fans (those who look at national football stuff) would agree with you. SLC has dominated national high school football over the last five years and it's only natural to want the champs to fall.

Lakeland,SLC,DLS,INDY

everyone wants to see them fall
up DLS fell

slc will fall.

leaving lakeland and indy. By the end of the year should be indy left.

The game will be close REALLLLLLLY close. But lack of defense wins the game for the bulls.

I mean you need to cover 4 d-1 prospect Wide Outs, a d-1 QB that moves just as well as passes, a backfield that will be much better then expected. On top of that a better defense with more d-1 prospects which racked up 7 shut outs last year.Yep thats the underestimated Miami Bulls for ya.

Really cant go off of last year to tell you truth. Both teams played about the same quality of teams.( oh wait slcdads computer tells him different). Anyone with a mind sees that this game will be close as heck.Which is why i say defense wins the game, and MNW defense will be a lot better then carrolls. Both offenses will score, the bulls just will score more.

Screw FLA

Not a close game. SLC ruins em and if your boys dont behave, we have room at the jail also. Bad behavior is not tolerated here.
When you going to change your screen name to "Bully" since your on that bandwagon. You aint impressin us cause we heard you pipe all year about Lakeland and good grief, 5 or 6 teams down here would have handled them. I am more impressed with the Cali teams than I am with the FLA teams. But Tejas rules brother, make no mistake about it.

No freakin kids in Texas are interested in going to the D-4 school you recruit for.

When will you learn. You will find out on 9/15. You will eat all the racial remarks, all the bashing, all the chest beating, all the honer stuff. Everything.

I wont stoop to your my state has bigger balls and my state this crap that you texas people throw out anymore. Good luck to Carroll.

May it be a good game. Maybe one to top St.X vs. Lakeland or Lakeland vs. Sta of 2006. Truly two of hte best games of 2006 with SLC vs. Trinity in there also.

And retard so you know, im a lakeland fan. So what ever happens to NMW after that game i could care less. Along with Mia Btw, Orlando Dr.Phillips, First Coast, Naples. Hopefully they all win, but after that i dont give a rats *****.

There were no racial remarks used at all. How did you come to that conclusion?

MNW has a certain reputation based on past actions nothing more or less. If a black team is being called out on past shady actions that makes it racial? That's like the black student in class who is being disruptive. Teacher calls him out on it and he says "Your just picking on me because I am black." I am sure if it were Belle Glades coming to TX there would not be mention of any type of negative character. You read a lot deeper into the issue.
What we type on this board has absolutely no effect on the game Sept 15th anyway.

Last edited:
Racial Remarks?

When will you learn. You will find out on 9/15. You will eat all the racial remarks, all the bashing, all the chest beating, all the honer stuff. Everything.

I wont stoop to your my state has bigger balls and my state this crap that you texas people throw out anymore. Good luck to Carroll.

May it be a good game. Maybe one to top St.X vs. Lakeland or Lakeland vs. Sta of 2006. Truly two of hte best games of 2006 with SLC vs. Trinity in there also.

And retard so you know, im a lakeland fan. So what ever happens to NMW after that game i could care less. Along with Mia Btw, Orlando Dr.Phillips, First Coast, Naples. Hopefully they all win, but after that i dont give a rats *****.
Point out the racial remark. You are the one who resorted to namecalling.

Rat's *****

I feel like I'm doing a crossword puzzle.

What's a five-letter word for a rat's behind (or maybe some other part of the rat)?

Just for Naughty

Boombox, Dreadlocks, Da Pizza Man
Texas will seem like a foreign Land
MNW aint no Harvard or Yale
Behave while your here or youll see our jail
Margin of victory will not be narrow
Youll always remember the white boys from Carroll
Im countin the days till the 15th of September
This is one whupin youll always remember
Im usually not this pompous and haughty
I couldnt resist for my good buddy Naughty
Many times Ive heard it stated
The FLA teams are so overated
This aint the Herbie and some second rate schools
your fixin to find out, why Texas rules.

SLC 35 - MNW 14

SLC 35 - MNW 14

the racial remarks come out. Have fun. Cant wait sould be a good game.

i got a shout out. lol

Last edited:

SLC 35 - MNW 14

:dang:
st. x is now second rate?..
just out of curiosity, what will you have to say if mnw comes to texas and wins?..

Last edited:
the racial remarks come out. Have fun. Cant wait sould be a good game.

i got a shout out. lol
I was just messin with you when I wrote that corny little poem after some longnecks. If you come to the game your welcome to hang out here and bbq for a day or 2. Just shoot me a PM.

Why?

I'll say it again.... Go MNW, I'm so tired of all this FFRRUUUCKING Carrol crap!
Your on the national board. I always respect Ohio football when I am on the Ohio board and try not to talk about Texas team. But it is what it is and SLC's record speaks for itself. I cant think of ANY school in ANY state that would not want to put together a streak like this. St. X has done it in swimming and let me tell you what, I really respect that kind of dynasty. Or St. Eds in wrestling. Same kind of legacy. I dont believe it is any easier to do in swimming or wrestling as it is in football. These kind of legacies stick out.

Your on the national board. I always respect Ohio football when I am on the Ohio board and try not to talk about Texas team. But it is what it is and SLC's record speaks for itself. I cant think of ANY school in ANY state that would not want to put together a streak like this. St. X has done it in swimming and let me tell you what, I really respect that kind of dynasty. Or St. Eds in wrestling. Same kind of legacy. I dont believe it is any easier to do in swimming or wrestling as it is in football. These kind of legacies stick out.

I agree. Although in wrestling brandon has beaten eds. And has something like a more then 500 match streak going on.

Your on the national board. I always respect Ohio football when I am on the Ohio board and try not to talk about Texas team. But it is what it is and SLC's record speaks for itself

woody your right you do show respect on the ohio board..i will give you that..how many titles does slc have anyways?..i knew they were a constant power but didn't know that had a huge streak going.. x swimming and ed's wrestling are some bonafide dynasties..slc is in this category of supremacy?

I don't know if this has been stated in the numerous threads but does anyone else think MNW reminds you of Dallas Carter from Friday night lights?

woody your right you do show respect on the ohio board..i will give you that..how many titles does slc have anyways?..i knew they were a constant power but didn't know that had a huge streak going.. x swimming and ed's wrestling are some bonafide dynasties..slc is in this category of supremacy?

SLC has 7 state titles in the last 20 years. Over that period they have won more games than any team in Texas. They have won about 20 more playoff games than anybody else over the same period. All 7 titles ended 16-0 seasons.

SLC moved up to 5A in 2002. Since then they are 79-1. They have been to the state final game all 5 years and have won 4 titles. (Only loss was by 1 point.) SLC has a 48 game winning streak going and has won 3 state titles in a row.

SLC has 7 state titles in the last 20 years. Over that period they have won more games than any team in Texas. They have won about 20 more playoff games than anybody else over the same period. All 7 titles ended 16-0 seasons.

SLC moved up to 5A in 2002. Since then they are 79-1. They have been to the state final game all 5 years and have won 4 titles. (Only loss was by 1 point.) SLC has a 48 game winning streak going and has won 3 state titles in a row.

very impressive..especially to do it in texas...any notable players, as in noteworthy college players or nfl?..are they a pipeline to the longhorns, or just a fine well coached high school program?
thanks slc.

This is a unique game. There is a lot of pressure on Carroll AND MNW to win the game. I predict and ultracompetitive high scoring slugfest. Be like USC and Texas from a few years back for the NC.

Actually, SLC is not a pipeline to any school. Probably the most notable player in recent years is Chase Daniels the QB at Missouri. My impression is that SLC players are team oriented and to a team of all-stars. However they have had some good pedrigree kids come thru their program - Mike Rentfro's son, Riley Dodge (father started QB at Texas), Tre Newton (Nate's son). I would say the Dragons are a well coached team of kids from upwardly mobile families. Winning is part of the fabric of the community.

Well SLC's 6'7" receiver, Scott Chandler, of the 2002 championship team was drafted in like the 4th round -

I don't know which team though.