The Cincinnati Cyclones...

Wow. 12-0 shot advantage so far for the Cyclones in the 2nd OT. 51-27 or something like that overall. It's gotta go in one of these times lol

Cincinnati wins in 2OT. Outshot the Nailers 15-0 in the period, which didn't go 4 minutes (3:48). Curtis Darling did everything he could to keep the game alive, stopping 52/54 shots.

Congrats to the Cyclones. :clap: :clap: :clap: Good luck the rest of the way in the playoffs.

It was so exciting listening on the radio, the announcer was awesome. Geez, what play by the Nailers goalie in that 2nd OT though

I was listning on the radio, and the guy was great. They make it seem as if every shot is going to go in, just so excited- It really does make it feel like you are there. I actually used to listen to some NHL playoff games on the radio when we didnt get versus, and man those were crazy- I listened to Vanvouvers 4 overtime game a few years ago, it was almost better then actually watching it (not quite.)

WOW!!!

What a series, what a game?!...

This was one of the best games I have ever witnessed for hockey, both goalies worked there ---' off to try and win the game for there team, with the Cyclones getting the better of the Wheeling goalie.

Hats off to both teams for a series that at first looked as though Wheeling had it won then the 'Clones come back and win three straight to then lose at home and have a game seven that was worth seeing and enjoying a few $1 PBR's then having to go to work at 7 in the morning...

GO CYCLONES!!!

Have a big day Saturday, going to the Reds game at 1 then on to Hofbrau after that game for a few beers then back over the bridge for the Cyclones game, thank god for the DD or else I would really be spending money if I had to use a cab...

GO CYCLONES!!!

Cyclones come back from behind to beat Elmira again 5-4. Clones lead the series 2-0.

Game 3 on Wednesday in Elmira...

It was a great come from behind win for the Cyclones, truly made up for the Reds game that day on Saturday.

Hopefully we can keep up this momentum and sweep Elmira to keep our defense of the Kelly Cup alive...

GO CYCLONES!!!

The Cyclones win again 4-2 and now lead the series 3-0.

The next game is this Friday at 7:30 pm in Elmira, hopefully the Cyclones can take the sweep to end this series quickly....

GO CYCLONES!!!

SWEEP!!!!!!

On to the Conference Finals!!!

And to think they were down 2 games at one point in the first series....

The other series between Florida and South Carolina is tied at 2-2. Whoever wins the series will play the Cyclones.

Clones will have to go on the road for the Conference finals games 1 and 2.
Does anybody know how they fared against either of these teams in the regular season(assuming they played)?

Clones will have to go on the road for the Conference finals games 1 and 2.
Does anybody know how they fared against either of these teams in the regular season(assuming they played)?

The Clones were 1-2 vs Florida during a 3 game series in Florida back in February. They did not face S. Carolina.

Cool...we know the 'Clones roster turned over significantly (Desharines (yes, I know I butchred the spelling) Aubin, Beaugaurd, etc...are all in Hamilton) but does anybody know what the Stingrays have back/lost from last year?

Cool...we know the 'Clones roster turned over significantly (Desharines (yes, I know I butchred the spelling) Aubin, Beaugaurd, etc...are all in Hamilton) but does anybody know what the Stingrays have back/lost from last year?

This is the first year I've really followed the Cyclones so I can't really tell you anything, I'm still learning all of the Cyclones players. :shrug: