STEUBENVILLE BIG RED vs. Louisville ᵂᴱᴱᴷ ᴼᴺᴱ

Probably need to give more credit to Louisville. They came to play, and were the more physical team. They tackle quite well and their were rarely any extra yards after first contact with a defensive lineman or linebacker. If they stay healthy they should hopefully win some games and bring in some nice points, although they do play up with a pretty challenging schedule. Agree with many, nice fans, hard nose and clean team. Look forward to more games. Good luck Leopards!

Last edited:
Thanks to all the Big Red faithful that viewed my site, traffic was off the charts and I’m sure you’ll be happy to know rivaled numbers of visits/users the two times we played Massillon a few years back.

Wish we could have made the game closer but Harding Stadium was a great experience!

Did the best I could for these write ups based on information given. If anyone has details to add to these (especially from the Steubenville side) please send me a private message.

Freshman: Steubenville 44, Louisville 18
Recap: https://louisvilleleopards.org/steu...isville-leopards-freshman-football-8-18-2022/

JV: Louisville 21, Steubenville 8
Recap:

https://louisvilleleopards.org/steubenville-big-red-at-louisville-leopards-jv-football-8-20-2022/

Facts are different from being a troll sir.
No, sir, they're not. Not here. There wasn't one person on the three pages of this Louisville thread that brought up Poland. You couldn't help but chime in hoping someone else would join in. Pretty pathetic, actually, given how you were pretending to take the high road on the other thread. Troll.

No, sir, they're not. Not here. There wasn't one person on the three pages of this Louisville thread that brought up Poland. You couldn't help but chime in hoping someone else would join in. Pretty pathetic, actually, given how you were pretending to take the high road on the other thread. Troll.
Louisville plays big red and loses, the next game is Poland, I say they should roll Poland this year considering how both teams played in week one, and that makes me a troll. You’re a weirdo

Louisville plays big red and loses, the next game is Poland, I say they should roll Poland this year considering how both teams played in week one, and that makes me a troll. You’re a weirdo
Correct. People from Louisville were talking about the game with Steubenville. Poland is never mentioned. Then you swoop in.

Listen, man, it's not just one post on one thread. You're always posting some random, antagonistic statement that is just to stir the pot. Maybe you think it's funny or witty or actually some kind of contribution, but it's usually a hijack of the thread or you move on to try to bait someone else elsewhere. You're just an online troll.

Correct. People from Louisville were talking about the game with Steubenville. Poland is never mentioned. Then you swoop in.

Listen, man, it's not just one post on one thread. You're always posting some random, antagonistic statement that is just to stir the pot. Maybe you think it's funny or witty or actually some kind of contribution, but it's usually a hijack of the thread or you move on to try to bait someone else elsewhere. You're just an online troll.
No it’s clearly louisville moving onto week 2 which is Poland good lord you’re the worst

Last edited:
No it’s clearly louisville moving onto week 2 which is Poland good lord you’re the worst
Show me one place where they mentioned Poland by name before you did. One. My only regret is that I played into you hijacking another thread. You're caught, Troll.

Can’t ever imagine getting mad on a message board where the whole goal of it is to discuss, poke fun and have a good time during a season.

some people get so animated. ?

Can’t ever imagine getting mad on a message board where the whole goal of it is to discuss, poke fun and have a good time during a season.

some people get so animated. ?
Who's mad? Regardless, I am guessing this is your first exposure to this guy.

Show me one place where they mentioned Poland by name before you did. One. My only regret is that I played into you hijacking another thread. You're caught, Troll.
Oh darn you caught me talking about any area school, happens a couple times a day detective dip

Oh darn you caught me talking about any area school, happens a couple times a day detective dip
Classic avoidance. Run along, little Troll. There's plenty of other threads to bait. Imagine all the people that you can mesmerize with your brilliance.