STEUBENVILLE BIG RED vs. Louisville ᵂᴱᴱᴷ ᴼᴺᴱ

Tough to get fired up following a 2-8 season, but I hear the coaches are excited and say the players are bigger, faster, stronger. The community will support the Leopards and we all hope they can be competitive. Hate having to be happy with "competitive", but it's a step in the right direction.

Rooting for the Leps, but this could get ugly. I say 42-7 Big Red. I’m also going to say the “new” triple option of Louisville has 3-4 turnovers.

For me, It's mainly the resolution, it's like 480p. For 12 bucks a month, they should be able to show the games in 1080p.
Yes I agree. Last year they didn’t simulcast with the River, the scoreboard was way off the entire game, and the camera angle was never really on the play. I’ve been very satisfied in the past with it, but last year was terrible. Hope they improve their coverage this year

Any good bars/restaurants near the stadium? Not looking for pre-game trouble just a busch light and a burger LOL
Burger? We do Italian in Steubenville, the entire state knows this.

THE best sandwich shop in the United States is “The Capri“ on University Blvd., about two minutes away, but is carry out only. It genuinely is worth it.

Scaffidi’s is the premiere sit down place right at the stadium parking lot, but note it will be quite crowded.

Those are two best options near the stadium, otherwise head out toward Fort Steuben Mall about 4 to 5 minutes away for more traditional fare such as Texas Road House, Applebee’s and The Ville Restaurant.

Have fun on Friday, enjoy one of a kind, memorable atmosphere!

Burger? We do Italian in Steubenville, the entire state knows this.

THE best sandwich shop in the United States is “The Capri“ on University Blvd., about two minutes away, but is carry out only. It genuinely is worth it.

Scaffidi’s is the premiere sit down place right at the stadium parking lot, but note it will be quite crowded.

Those are two best options near the stadium, otherwise head out toward Fort Steuben Mall about 4 to 5 minutes away for more traditional fare such as Texas Road House, Applebee’s and The Ville Restaurant.

Have fun on Friday, enjoy one of a kind, memorable atmosphere!

I second Scaffidi’s. Great food and large portions. It’s a great atmosphere too, as I believe that the band performs there right before the game. There’s a Bennigan’s on University too which isn’t a bad option either. And if you’re looking for something on the way (and a burger) I’d suggest Abdalla’s in Stratton right off of Route 7, north of Steubenville.