springfield v miamisburg

Check last night's stats. Held Northmont to 29 yards and 2 first downs to clinch their 3rd league championship in 4 years. Res ipsa loqitur
I wasn’t there last night but my sources told me Northmont played their JV and freshman kids to save the starters for the playoffs. You know it was like when osu played Akron this year. They didn’t play their starting qb and some other kids so they could rest. Again I wasn’t there just what my sources told me.

I wasn’t there last night but my sources told me Northmont played their JV and freshman kids to save the starters for the playoffs. You know it was like when osu played Akron this year. They didn’t play their starting qb and some other kids so they could rest. Again I wasn’t there just what my sources told me.
Really? That seems unusually impossible given that Northmont's AD tweeted today that their JV and freshman team lost this morning to SHS. Can you ask your sources to explain that, and when they do, have them post their own detailed report on yappi under their own name with their evidence. Are your sources saying that Northmont needs to self report themselves to the OHSAA for rules violations for using imposters? According to my sources, Northmont's JV looked a helluva lot better than their Varsity. You have a point though that they might be better off sending their JV team next week for the playoff game. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Maybe your sources could pass that on the AD while theyre at it.

Last edited:
Im still digesting the Miamisburg stats
Well, actually I can understand that. If I may say, you do come across as pretty constipated. But there is hope. You should take a look at last night's stats. They'll get you moving again faster than Metamucil. I guarantee it. Just make sure you have plenty of bathroom reading. You're gonna need it :)

Last edited:
He
Really? That seems unusually impossible given that Northmont's AD tweeted today that their JV and freshman team lost this morning to SHS. Can you ask your sources to explain that, and when they do, have them post their own detailed report on yappi under their own name with their evidence. Are your sources saying that Northmont needs to self report themselves to the OHSAA for rules violations for using imposters? According to my sources, Northmont's JV looked a helluva lot better than their Varsity. You have a point though that they might be better off sending their JV team next week for the playoff game. They couldn't possibly do any worse. Maybe your sources could pass that on the AD while theyre at it.
Im just going off what my sources told me. I wasn’t there so I don’t have first hand knowledge. They did say they didn’t show Springfield everything because they have some trick plays for the playoffs.

Well, actually I can understand that. If I may say, you do come across as pretty constipated. But there is hope. You should take a look at last night's stats. They'll get you moving again faster than Metamucil. I guarantee it. Just make sure you have plenty of bathroom reading. You're gonna need it :)
Impressive stats over a 3-7 team.....you are primed for the playoffs!!!

He

Im just going off what my sources told me. I wasn’t there so I don’t have first hand knowledge. They did say they didn’t show Springfield everything because they have some trick plays for the playoffs.
But you need to be able to direct me to Yappi postings your alleged sources made before you ever said anything. Not interested until then. In addition to those trick plays, please pass on to your sources that they should seriously consider consulting the Wizard of Oz.

Impressive stats over a 3-7 team.....you are primed for the playoffs!!!
Centerville, Wayne, Beavercreek, Fairmont and Springboro would agree with that. SHS held them all scoreless for 18 out of 20 quarters, including when Centerville was state ranked with a first place vote. Ignatius would too considering how they beat the highly touted defending state champions but lost to SHS. Thanks for the vote of confidence.

But you need to be able to direct me to Yappi postings your alleged sources made before you ever said anything. Not interested until then. In addition to those trick plays, please pass on to your sources that they should seriously consider consulting the Wizard of Oz.
Had one of my sources send me a pic from the game. He said they knew they were not playing any starters or seasoned players when they came out of the locker room.

Attachments

• DCC04E43-B2E4-4E7B-8C7E-8B82E5CC453F.jpeg
    DCC04E43-B2E4-4E7B-8C7E-8B82E5CC453F.jpeg
    26.7 KB · Views: 27
Had one of my sources send me a pic from the game. He said they knew they were not playing any starters or seasoned players when they came out of the locker room.
But that photo isn't from last night's game. Maybe your sources should come forward themselves on Yappi so that we know they actually exist. Regardless, thank you for confirming Northmont threw the game because they were too scared to send their Varsity. I could definitely believe that after the year they've had. Maybe they felt it was too soon to call in sick again.

But that photo isn't from last night's game. Maybe your sources should come forward themselves on Yappi so that we know they actually exist. Regardless, thank you for confirming Northmont threw the game because they were too scared to send their Varsity. I could definitely believe that after the year they've had. Maybe they felt it was too soon to call in sick again.
I think what he’s saying is that you used the same arguments yet did not name a single specific source (you spoke in generalities) in any of your posts after SHS lost last week.

I think what he’s saying is that you used the same arguments yet did not name a single specific source (you spoke in generalities) in any of your posts after SHS lost last week.
I didn't have to because other posters had already posted their reports and observations about it. So, I referred people back to those prior posts and witnesses who had already come forward independently. That hasn't happened with his uncorroborated lie.

When you can't respond to or disagree with the facts, all you're left with are your little meaningless personal attacks and insults.

Never personally attacked you. Just played your game.

When I did point out some facts you seem to ignore them. For instance you talk about the shutouts. Those were against the three worst offensive teams in the GWOC. Don’t bring up centerville even their posters say they are inconsistent. When you played the best defense you faced all season you only put up 17 points. Those are not the kind of stats that win a state championship. You will be facing tougher comp as the playoffs move on and there are some kinks in that armor. As a gwoc fan I’d like to see them win it all but it’s going to be tough.

Never personally attacked you. Just played your game.

When I did point out some facts you seem to ignore them. For instance you talk about the shutouts. Those were against the three worst offensive teams in the GWOC. Don’t bring up centerville even their posters say they are inconsistent. When you played the best defense you faced all season you only put up 17 points. Those are not the kind of stats that win a state championship. You will be facing tougher comp as the playoffs move on and there are some kinks in that armor. As a gwoc fan I’d like to see them win it all but it’s going to be tough.
You did make personal attacks. And I don't play games. I work with facts and truth. But you can't judge a team in a vacuum. They all evolve and grow and get stronger as the season progresses. In game 1, a number of key players were injured and out for weeks. When they returned, you saw a big difference. SHS's stats on defense against quality teams like Centerville, Fairmont and Springboro are unreal. It's not just about shutouts. Opposing teams cannot move the ball to get yardage or first downs. Even 8-2 Wayne who has a very good qb and explosive offense was shutout for 3 quarters at home. Centerville has an all America highly rated senior qb and they couldn't get a first down most of the game. They kept going 3 n out and punted inside or near their endzone. Springboro has a decent team that generally will score their share of points, and they were shutout 3rd consecutive year which just 100 total yards. Although Beavercreek is winless, who else held them to -9 total yards and just 1 first down. Northmont is well coached with some good athletes and has been more competitive in games than what their record shows. But, they had 29 total yards and just 2 first downs. That's the kind of defense that will win championships. These are facts on the league website and in the game articles. As far as the offense goes, Smoot and Brown are all State players. I have complete confidence in the entire team and program. They have been preparing all year for the playoffs which are finally here now. The fact is D1 is wide open this year. I don't see any reason why this won't be SHS's year.

Last edited:
You did make personal attacks. And I don't play games. I work with facts and truth. But you can't judge a team in a vacuum. They all evolve and grow and get stronger as the season progresses. In game 1, a number of key players were injured and out for weeks. When they returned, you saw a big difference. SHS's stats on defense against quality teams like Centerville, Fairmont and Springboro are unreal. It's not just about shutouts. Opposing teams cannot move the ball to get yardage or first downs. Even 8-2 Wayne who has a very good qb and explosive offense was shutout for 3 quarters at home. Centerville has an all America highly rated senior qb and they couldn't get a first down most of the game. They kept going 3 n out and punted inside or near their endzone. Springboro has a decent team that generally will score their share of points, and they were shutout 3rd consecutive year which just 100 total yards. Although Beavercreek is winless, who else held them to -9 total yards and just 1 first down. Northmont is well coached with some good athletes and has been more competitive in games than what their record shows. But, they had 29 total yards and just 2 first downs. That's the kind of defense that will win championships. These are facts on the league website and in the game articles. As far as the offense goes, Smoot and Brown are all State players. I have complete confidence in the entire team and program. They have been preparing all year for the playoffs which are finally here now. The fact is D1 is wide open this year. I don't see any reason why this won't be SHS's year.
You ned to be quiet.

Facts the shutouts came against two teams with losing GWOC records. Your one loss came to a team 1 game over 500 in the league. All of which are lower seeds in the playoffs. Wayne who you held scoreless for a half started a freshman QB and has since been replaced. And now you are saying how impressive the win vs cville is after you whined for weeks about them getting votes. We’re they just good the one week they played SHS? Make up your mind on that one. You make it hard to root for the cats.

You're starting to give Brian1227 a run for the money for the most annoying poster.
Ohio River boyyy not annoying, he/she??so fn stupid it’s actually funny! Ohio River boyyy spews more bs on here than Pboy. That’s some seriously ignorant talent right there!

Facts the shutouts came against two teams with losing GWOC records. Your one loss came to a team 1 game over 500 in the league. All of which are lower seeds in the playoffs. Wayne who you held scoreless for a half started a freshman QB and has since been replaced. And now you are saying how impressive the win vs cville is after you whined for weeks about them getting votes. We’re they just good the one week they played SHS? Make up your mind on that one. You make it hard to root for the cats.
See, you keep going by team records while I keep going by game stats. You keep making a big deal about a 1 point loss to Miamisburg in the final seconds on the road, yet you make excuses for 8-2 Wayne losing to SHS at home where they were shutout for 3 1/2 quarters. You talk about Wayne having used a freshman qb in 1 game who has since been replaced by someone better. But you ignore SHS having key players injured in game 1 and out for weeks. As for Centerville, I did not state rank them or vote them #1 in the state poll, before and after SHS dismantled them. But, it is still fact they do have a highly rated qb, a high scoring offense and had a winning season where they played for the league championship and the #3 playoff seed. But, they only had 54 yards of offense, 3 1/2 shutout quarters and 5 first downs against SHS - 2 of their first downs were on their first drive. These facts support my confidence in SHS and establish you're the one with a skewed, biased perspective. I don't understand why you feel so threatened by these facts and stats and SHS's chance to go very far this year. If I am wrong about any of these facts or statistics set forth above, by all means, tell me which ones.

Last edited:
Ohio River boyyy not annoying, he/she??so fn stupid it’s actually funny! Ohio River boyyy spews more bs on here than Pboy. That’s some seriously ignorant talent right there!
That's exactly the effect and the response I would expect to elicit from someone like you. See, I can have respectful debate on here and agree to disagree with others based on facts, statistics and data, without resorting to petty insults and name-calling. But, that goes to the differences in the type of people and families each of us comes from, and how we were raised. To quote Mrs. Obama, when you go low, I go high. She was referring to people like you when she said that. Unfortunately, it looks like some things never change. In your case, it's unlikely they ever will.

Last edited: