Six Texas democrats who left on private jet have covid. Where's the media outrage for this super spreader event?

Wbp wasn’t the one harping on compassion and empathy for the last 18 months on Yappi. Not my fault you’re inconsistent, hypocritical and can only find compassion and empathy for others when it’s convenient for you. ?‍♂️
I have harped on compassion and empathy for 18 months? I want some of what you are smoking. While I surely have posted a bit about seeing things thru others eyes, generally speaking, I have never been considered sympathetic. That’s a first. Further, empathy is individual and not universal. As such, me not being empathetic to idiots who look up to state reps, does not make me unempathetic. It simply makes me incapable of understanding such stupidity.

I have harped on compassion and empathy for 18 months? I want some of what you are smoking. While I surely have posted a bit about seeing things thru others eyes, generally speaking, I have never been considered sympathetic. That’s a first. Further, empathy is individual and not universal. As such, me not being empathetic to idiots who look up to state reps, does not make me unempathetic. It simply makes me incapable of understanding such stupidity.

Interesting. Earlier it was “there’s a limit to everything” and now it’s “Ive never been considered sympathetic.” I guess being inconsistent is just your way of life?

Interesting. Earlier it was “there’s a limit to everything” and now it’s “Ive never been considered sympathetic.” I guess being inconsistent is just your way of life?
There is nothing inconsistent in those two statements. Again, What in the world are you smoking?

Of course it’s inconsistent. One implies you were compassionate and empathic, the other straight up says you aren’t. How dense are you?
Actually, they are totally aligned. Saying there are limits directly implies that there comes a point where sympathy or empathy goes out the door and where stupidity kicks in. Admitting I am not considered sympathetic just means that I reach that limit. Nothing could be more in synergy.

Again, what are you smoking. Your comprehension is falling off a cliff.

Actually, they are totally aligned. Saying there are limits directly implies that there comes a point where sympathy or empathy goes out the door and where stupidity kicks in. Admitting I am not considered sympathetic just means that I reach that limit. Nothing could be more in synergy.

That is some wild mental gymnastics to come to that conclusion, but par the course for you.

It seems the pact between the runners is unraveling. Two returned without notifying the others.

But when you are fighting Jim Crow and Jim Eagle...

How can they go out the door if you don't have them?

Most of those ignorant people are dems/libs. See slappy and hairball.

I don't care about tweets. That's a dumb take on your part. And a horrible deflection. The only tweets I see are from you goobers. It's really you ladies that get info and news from Twitter.

Policy does matter. These Texas dems spreading covid after running from their jobs have bad policy.
You don’t actually know how Twitter works do you ? Twitter itself isn’t a news source . People post articles on the platform . Info from all kinds of sources . Some opinion about actual events .,Twitter is not a news source

You don’t actually know how Twitter works do you ? Twitter itself isn’t a news source . People post articles on the platform . Info from all kinds of sources . Some opinion about actual events .,Twitter is not a news source
Please tell me more. This is fascinating.

This has sure faded from the news lately. Have any of the other fine up standing Texas Democrats snuck home to Texas yet?