Six Texas democrats who left on private jet have covid. Where's the media outrage for this super spreader event?

Again, they aren’t and you know that. I must have missed the signs in the picture saying “hey were vaccinated and don’t need masks!” Can’t believe I didn’t see that, because surely there’s no way you’re insinuating every single person who saw that photo would know each politicians vaccination records.
Nobody needs to know their vax status. I thought that’s nome of our business anyway?

I also don’t need some Texas house reps to set an example for me. First, they are from Texas. Second, they are lowly state reps. Hardly a group to look up to.

They have set a good example. They vaxed themselves and now can feel confident to fly mask free on their private charter. Hopefully, the dopes will see the benefit even if they can’t fly private.
And apparently got Covid anyway.

So? How many of them are in the hospital or dead? Vaccines do not eliminate testing positive, they virtually eliminate hospitalization and death.
How many end up in the hospital or dead period?

The hysteria is amusing.

They are setting a good example. The example is get vaxed and don’t wear masks. We are headed to more mask mandates because of the vax hesitancy.
If there are mandates it's due to power hungry and CYA obsessed politicians, not health care.

Not their problem ignorant people get news on Twitter. I also don’t care obout optics. I prefer bottom lines.

BTW. What happened to not caring about tweets and style. Policy is the only thing that matters? Wow. Have you dolts changed your tunes.
Most of those ignorant people are dems/libs. See slappy and hairball.

I don't care about tweets. That's a dumb take on your part. And a horrible deflection. The only tweets I see are from you goobers. It's really you ladies that get info and news from Twitter.

Policy does matter. These Texas dems spreading covid after running from their jobs have bad policy.

Most of those ignorant people are dems/libs. See slappy and hairball.

I don't care about tweets. That's a dumb take on your part. And a horrible deflection. The only tweets I see are from you goobers. It's really you ladies that get info and news from Twitter.

Policy does matter. These Texas dems spreading covid after running from their jobs have bad policy.
One of the nut jobs made the point that because people get their news from Twitter, an unmasked group picture sets a bad example. Trump was a 24x7 bad example so I find that take ridiculous. Second, I am not 7 years old. I don’t need examples from Texas state reps. It’s like expecting a good example from a 7-11 clerk.

One of the nut jobs made the point that because people get their news from Twitter, an unmasked group picture sets a bad example. Trump was a 24x7 bad example somI find that take ridiculous. Second, I am not 7 years old. I don’t need examples from Texas state reps. It’s like expecting a good example from a 7-11 clerk.
Trump helped produce the vax, and he got vaxed too didn't he? Despite having recovered from the virus, while being old, and over weight. Seems like his acts should Trump his Tweets? And true, the last people I need examples from are those who are telling me what to do, or possibly ordering by wrt, what I have to do. Sports figures and Hollywood elites are who we should be looking to for examples.

Trump helped produce the vax, and he got vaxed too didn't he? Despite having recovered from the virus, while being old, and over weight. Seems like his acts should Trump his Tweets? And true, the last people I need examples from are those who are telling me what to do, or possibly ordering by wrt, what I have to do. Sports figures and Hollywood elites are who we should be looking to for examples.
Vaccinated people on a private plane with or without masks is an outstanding example on both counts. I don’t care who it Is.

One of the nut jobs made the point that because people get their news from Twitter, an unmasked group picture sets a bad example. Trump was a 24x7 bad example so I find that take ridiculous. Second, I am not 7 years old. I don’t need examples from Texas state reps. It’s like expecting a good example from a 7-11 clerk.
But they were praised as "heroes" for skirting their responsibilities. And now they are nobodies? Cool. I know you ladies are quick to turn on people if they are no longer of use but geesh, at least he honest.

Also...this isn't about trump.

But they were praised as "heroes" for skirting their responsibilities. And now they are nobodies? Cool. I know you ladies are quick to turn on people if they are no longer of use but geesh, at least he honest.

Also...this isn't about trump.
They are elected and I’m betting that their voters are super happy with how they are doing their job. I really don’t care what they do and never did.

How about two of the group have returned to Texas in the cover of night. How did they travel back? walk? run? bike? car? train? airplane? Did they put people in danger of the spread on their return trip?

Nobody needs to know their vax status. I thought that’s nome of our business anyway?

I also don’t need some Texas house reps to set an example for me. First, they are from Texas. Second, they are lowly state reps. Hardly a group to look up to.

You’re right. So how are the goofballs who look up to politicians supposed to know their vaccinated? That’s setting a bad example.

I said you looked up to them? I didn’t, but thanks for that fun little tidbit about you.

Not their problem ignorant people get news on Twitter. I also don’t care obout optics. I prefer bottom lines.

BTW. What happened to not caring about tweets and style. Policy is the only thing that matters? Wow. Have you dolts changed your tunes.

And, plot twist, so have you! Shocked, shocked I say.

It’s pretty telling you think everyone is referring to you when no one has said you specifically lookup to/need an example set by Texas reps.

You’re right. So how are the goofballs who look up to politicians supposed to know their vaccinated? That’s setting a bad example.

I say you looked up to them? I didn’t, but thanks for that fun little tidbit about you.
If a person is dumb enough to look up to a state rep, They deserve whatever that “a bad example” brings. Plus, current CDC guidance does not recommend vaccinated people wear masks.

It’s pretty telling you think everyone is referring to you when no one has said you specifically lookup to/need an example set by Texas reps.
You are the fool who keeps saying that they are setting a bad example. Obviously, it concerns you. I’m just reiterating that I’m not concerned like you because I don’t need an example.

Do you speak Indian?

you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent- Joe Biden

If a person is dumb enough to look up to a state rep, They deserve whatever that “a bad example” brings. Plus, current CDC guidance does not recommend vaccinated people wear masks.

Again I’ll ask: what happened to empathy and compassion?

You are the fool who keeps saying that they are setting a bad example. Obviously, it concerns you. I’m just reiterating that I’m not concerned like you because I don’t need an example.

If that’s the game you want to play, clearly you’re the fool who equates himself to the dumbazz average American. Again, no one said you looked up to them or needed an example set. Yet you have continually defended yourself.

I guess you could say it concerns me, given how impressionable the average person is. I, unlike you apparently, care about the health and safety of my fellow American citizens, however dumb they may be. It’s unfortunate these 6 felt the need to play political games and in turn could potentially infect others.

They are elected and I’m betting that their voters are super happy with how they are doing their job. I really don’t care what they do and never did.
I'm sure they are super happy they've dodged their responsibilities.

Of course they will return some of their salary to the taxpayers for walking off the job right?

Of course they will return some of their salary to the taxpayers for walking off the job right?

I would like to know who's money they are vacationing on? I bet the ranch it is not is not theirs.

If that’s the game you want to play, clearly you’re the fool who equates himself to the dumbazz average American. Again, no one said you looked up to them or needed an example set. Yet you have continually defended yourself.

I guess you could say it concerns me, given how impressionable the average person is. I, unlike you apparently, care about the health and safety of my fellow American citizens, however dumb they may be. It’s unfortunate these 6 felt the need to play political games and in turn could potentially infect others.
What a humanitarian you are. I agree the average American is dumb. As the exception to the American standard, I know that asking vaxed state reps to virtue signal against CDC guidelines just because you don’t like how they are doing their job, is even dumber.

I’m pretty sure their voters love how they are doing their job and their measly salary is not worth returning anyway.

I’m pretty sure their voters love how they are doing their job and their measly salary is not worth returning anyway.
As a Texas Democrat myself you are incorrect. I wear my mask everywhere I go in Texas these Dhino’s should be impeached

If a person is dumb enough look up to ANY elected official they deserve whatever that bad example brings.