Six Texas democrats who left on private jet have covid. Where's the media outrage for this super spreader event?

Yup...you have to wear a mask on a plane, but they don't. Hope everyone of them gets the cove.
All because the ‘heroes’ didn’t want to do their job.

All 6 were fully vaxed.
This is something I think most do not understand. And that is that these types of vaccines will not prevent you from contracting the virus. It merely helps your body fight it off when you do get it. Plus the only test that they give doesn't really tell if you are actually sick from it, just that you breathed some of it in. Which is another reason testing healthy people doesn't make the resulting data useful.

This is something I think most do not understand. And that is that these types of vaccines will not prevent you from contracting the virus. It merely helps your body fight it off when you do get it. Plus the only test that they give doesn't really tell if you are actually sick from it, just that you breathed some of it in. Which is another reason testing healthy people doesn't make the resulting data useful.

Wonder how many cycles they are testing at? The inventor of the PCR test (who is banned from fake news and social media), says "anything over 22 cycles will show practically any virus in anything and it is junk science"...we had been testing at 40 something cycles but knocked it back some?

Where's happy and prov?
Right here. What is the question? Why no mask? Simple. They are on a private charter. They are vaxed. My plane, my body, my choice. Mask mandates are for commercial carriers. Don’t like it, you are free to fly private.

Right here. What is the question? Why no mask? Simple. They are on a private charter. They are vaxed. My plane, my body, my choice. Mask mandates are for commercial carriers. Don’t like it, you are free to fly private.

Should they not be setting a good example for the many Americans who, for whatever reasons, look up to them? I mean it wasn’t a candid shot, it’s clearly a photo op that was going to be posted to social media/the internet.

Should they not be setting a good example for the many Americans who, for whatever reasons, look up to them? I mean it wasn’t a candid shot, it’s clearly a photo op that was going to be posted to social media/the internet.

They have set a good example. They vaxed themselves and now can feel confident to fly mask free on their private charter. Hopefully, the dopes will see the benefit even if they can’t fly private.

Even happy to show a case of Miller. Poor pilgrims, setting out in the unknown, in the search of freedom for all.