Should Joe Biden resign or be impeached?

Presidential Approval Index rating of -28.

You read that correctly: MINUS 28.

He sunk faster than the Titanic; it's over; relieve him of his duties.

This alone should make Biden want to resign:

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis asserted on Monday night that an illegal alien accused of murdering a father-of-four in his state was flown into the state on a flight facilitated by President Joe Biden’s administration.

“So these are flights that are coming in two or three in the morning,” DeSantis told Fox News host Tucker Carlson. “The feds, of course control the airspace and they’re there on the ground. They take these folks and then they send them in other parts of Florida by bus or other parts of the southeast.”

“And that individual, who was murdered, was, in fact, murdered by an illegal alien who was on one of Biden’s flights, these midnight flights, unannounced, no notice, no support for the state, no ability for us to veto it ahead of time,” DeSantis said. “And if Biden had not been doing that, if he’d been doing his job, that individual be alive today.”

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis asserted on Monday night that an illegal alien accused of murdering a father-of-four in his state was flown into the state on a flight facilitated by President Joe Biden’s administration.

“So these are flights that are coming in two or three in the morning,” DeSantis told Fox News host Tucker Carlson. “The feds, of course control the airspace and they’re there on the ground. They take these folks and then they send them in other parts of Florida by bus or other parts of the southeast.”

“And that individual, who was murdered, was, in fact, murdered by an illegal alien who was on one of Biden’s flights, these midnight flights, unannounced, no notice, no support for the state, no ability for us to veto it ahead of time,” DeSantis said. “And if Biden had not been doing that, if he’d been doing his job, that individual be alive today.”
How many threads are you going to post this BS on?

Sounds legit.

Yesterday he called Satchell Paige the "Great Negro"

Crickets from the media; if it had been Trump he would have been forced to resign.

How long can the left keep supporting a demented racist?

After his remarks on the Rittenhouse case he should resign. He know's better, I think.

This is not the first time he and his handlers are condemning our justice system and/or defying the law...........almost making obama look tame.

A talk radio and Tv host bragged that he has been very accurate in making predictions the last 6 years or so, not perfect but almost. Now here is what he is now saying. Biden is all but finished so here is what is going to happen.

1. Biden's polling numbers are so low that they are saying he has no one left on his side but friends, family, campaign aids, democrat kool-aid drinkers ( this seems to be the category the Yappi democrats fit in) welfare addicts, and possible a few of the illegal migrants.
2. Harris is even father down in the dumpster as far as poll's go. She has too and will resign. The good news from this is she will never be heard from again.
3. Now who will be named the new VP we have heard a few names tossed around.
4. Now the prediction the new VP will be Hillary Clinton.
5. 3 to 6 months after later after many non-stop news reports of Biden's mental decline< Biden will make a touching goodby and head off to the wonderful nursing home Jill has picked out for him.
6. Hillary Clinton is sworn at, I mean sworn in as the next President to the United States.
7. Now for the next prediction who will be Hillary's VP? We need someone to lock down the Black vote come 2024 so let's all welcome the new VP Michelle Obama.
The man who predicted this says he is willing to bet are you?

A talk radio and Tv host bragged that he has been very accurate in making predictions the last 6 years or so, not perfect but almost. Now here is what he is now saying. Biden is all but finished so here is what is going to happen.

1. Biden's polling numbers are so low that they are saying he has no one left on his side but friends, family, campaign aids, democrat kool-aid drinkers ( this seems to be the category the Yappi democrats fit in) welfare addicts, and possible a few of the illegal migrants.
2. Harris is even father down in the dumpster as far as poll's go. She has too and will resign. The good news from this is she will never be heard from again.
5. 3 to 6 months after later after many non-stop news reports of Biden's mental decline< Biden will make a touching goodby and head off to the wonderful nursing home Jill has picked out for him.
6. Hillary Clinton is sworn at, I mean sworn in as the next President to the United States.
7. Now for the next prediction who will be Hillary's VP? We need someone to lock down the Black vote come 2024 so let's all welcome the new VP Michelle Obama.
Yes. Who am I betting? Do you remember?

I will bet you $500.

You want to bet me? You have to name the people that will replace Biden and Harris for me to make a bet. Odds are way too much in your favor if I am the only one saying who the replacement will be.

You want to bet me? You have to name the people that will replace Biden and Harris for me to make a bet. Odds are way too much in your favor if I am the only one saying who the replacement will be.
I'm not betting you until you can remember who authored the list you posted. Reminder...It was one of those fellas that talks to you on the TV. You know the box with a screen in the living room?

No, I got it second-hand from an email that I deleted and now I have to go back and find it. I was not going to bet anyway just thought it was fun to know someone else thinks out of the box. I really think the big problem is getting the Laughing Hyena to resign. Hang in there, Brandon.

No, I got it second-hand from an email that I deleted and now I have to go back and find it. I was not going to bet anyway just thought it was fun to know someone else thinks out of the box. I really think the big problem is getting the Laughing Hyena to resign. Hang in there, Brandon.
Great post. Stay hot.

He should resign. He should be impeached.

Incredibly though, things would be worse from there.

We are in trouble.

He should resign. He should be impeached.

Incredibly though, things would be worse from there.

We are in trouble.

Country is doing so much better and future is super bright. Sorry your personal situation does not allow you to see it. There is help out there.

I lived thru the four years of Carter and let me tell you he was the poorest excuse for a President we ever had and then along comes Biden and proves me wrong. Carter is now not the worst we have had in my lifetime, but Biden is.

While DeSantis claimed the state was not notified, the Biden administration briefed the Florida governor's office over the summer about the flights, according to a source with knowledge of the flights and confirmed by DeSantis' press secretary Christina Pushaw.
HHS, along with other administration officials, briefed the Florida governor's office in July about migrant flights to the state and shared how many unaccompanied children had been moved there, according to the source with knowledge of the flights. HHS doesn't typically share information about future flights as a matter of policy, the source said.
Pushaw initially told CNN that the governor's office had not been briefed by anyone from the Biden administration about the flights or migrants being transported into Florida. But after CNN learned about a July briefing, Pushaw acknowledged that a call took place on July 22 with HHS, the Department of Homeland Security and Immigration and Customs Enforcement following a request from the governor's office.

In a November letter to Biden, five Republican congressmen from Florida echoed similar concerns, writing: "The flights that your administration facilitated in the dead of the night to secretly transport illegal migrants is indefensible and another failed attempt to dimmish (sic) the severity of the border crisis."
But sources told CNN that the Republicans are attacking the Biden administration over a routine practice and that flights transferring migrants, including unaccompanied children, have occurred during multiple administrations, including that of former president Donald Trump, according to current and former officials.

Seems like DeSantis has a problem not knowing what his own people are doing. Sort of his MO.