Should Joe Biden resign or be impeached?

So Biden WAS advised by Miley and Austin and McKenzie to leave 2500 troops in Afghanistan. More BS from Joe.

If Trump were to get re-elected, it would be 100% on this administration, Pelosi, Schumer, and whoever the hell else is telling Joe what to say.

To the thread question...
Neither...

But you never know - A Federal judge is letting Hinckley out.

:>---

SALT

"Ultimately, regardless of the advice, it is his decision," Psaki said.

Another day.... another whopper by Patty.
I would not say her statement was a whopper what she said was true it was his decision and if she was being completely honest with the American people she would have add and MY GOD DID HE BLOW THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would not say her statement was a whopper what she said was true it was his decision and if she was being completely honest with the American people she would have add and MY GOD DID HE BLOW THIS ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No way in hell he made that decision on his own.

No way in hell he made that decision on his own.
That is probably true, but you are I assume speaking of the person or persons that Biden says gives him his list to call on or tell him to shut his mouth and turn his back on the American people. I am sure they are the ones that made the decision but Joe has to take the heat because we are not to know he is not really the President even though it has been reported by many here on Yappi he got more votes than anyone that ran for President ever.

Biden and the D's have been in charge since Jan 20th and this is what I have learned about them.

1 Biden has shown since day one he is outstanding at creating a crisis.
2. The D's seem to be constantly having to react to emergencies they have created.
3. They have in the last 8 months not fixed a crisis especially those Biden created with the help of his friends.

Help me name one that has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biden and the D's have been in charge since Jan 20th and this is what I have learned about them.

1 Biden has shown since day one he is outstanding at creating a crisis.
2. The D's seem to be constantly having to react to emergencies they have created.
3. They have in the last 8 months not fixed a crisis especially those Biden created with the help of his friends.

Help me name one that has been fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's been in government for nearly 50 years and has never been right on anything, yet even dumber people voted for him.

He's been in government for nearly 50 years and has never been right on anything, yet even dumber people voted for him.
1633034775157.png

The border catastrophe is purposeful, and that is the problem. Far more to the picture than meets the eye.

The total ineptness is one thing; the lies are another; and the foreign payoffs and bribes are yet another.

He needs to resign or be removed from office before there is nothing left of the republic.

Now blaming the unvaxxed for all their crisis and self-made catastrophes, here and around the globe. Incredible.

Biden should be replaced with a real leader like Governor DeSantis:

That is the problem a real leader is not who will be made President if Biden steps down. Sleepy Joe was smart enough to pick the one person to be his VP that no one and I mean no one wants to be President. I bet he is just laughing his backside off every time he put a lid on it for the day.

Not good for uncle Joe:

? :ROFLMAO:

BIDEN POLL PLUNGE CONTINUES. The last time a majority approved of President Joe Biden's job performance was Aug. 14, when the RealClearPolitics average of polls showed a 50.1% approval rating. That was down from early April when Biden hit his high-water mark in job approval at 55.7% in the RCP average.

Now the president has hit a low-water mark of 42%, with a disapproval rating of 51.3%. If the present trend continues, it will go lower still.

It may be heading there at this moment. A new poll from Grinnell College conducted by Ann Selzer, known in the political world for conducting the Des Moines Register polls for many years, has Biden at 37% approval, with 50% disapproval and 12% unsure. Even on Biden's strongest point — his handling of the Covid pandemic — the Grinnell poll shows him with just 46% approval. On handling the economy, he's at 36%. On immigration, 27%.

The latest figures include 21% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 48% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -27.

Minus 27, so it is actually about MINUS 40.

As of right now and things can change but Biden has to be by far the worst Prez. in my lifetime ( even worse than Jimmy Malaise ), his response to covid ( all this free money ) has caused uncontrollable inflation and it is going to get worse not better which in turn is causing interest rates to rise which in turn will put a serious damper on the economy and the biggest issue is, neither he or his handlers seemed to be concerned at all. The only thing they care about is their attacks on the unvaccinated.

Biden continues to divide the country by telling outrageous lies. Worst President ever.

The confederate flags and Camp Auschwitz shirts were probably FBI or Antifa.

If you don't want to be call racist. Don't carry a confederate flag to attack the capitol and beat up cops.

1634848313805.png

The confederate flags and Camp Auschwitz shirts were probably FBI or Antifa.

If you don't want to be call racist. Don't carry a confederate flag to attack the capitol and beat up cops.

View attachment 22580

Is that all there is? Seriously?