Should Joe Biden resign or be impeached?

Joe came to Lorain Ohio for a visit and I guess being by the shores of Lake Erie must have got his imagination flowing. Joe told us he was a lifeguard where? There is no Lake Oswego in the State of New York seems just in the President's imagination I guess. I might point out to Joe that I did lifeguard during the summer on Lake Erie from the age of 16 until I was 19 and I did not have to use my imagination to make that statement.

Last edited:
Joe came to Lorain Ohio for a visit and I guess being by the shores of Lake Erie but have got his imagination flowing. Joe told us he was a lifeguard where? There is no Lake Oswego in the State of New York seems Just in the President's imagination I guess.. i might point out to Joe that I did lifeguard during the summer on Lake Erie from the age of 16 until I was 19 and I did not have to use my imagination to make that statement.

They lie when the truth would serve them better. 50 years in politics is beyond sickening, especially when you've been wrong on everything of importance.

An interesting poll question would be how many would trade out Biden for trump today.

Keep all of Biden's people there, just trade POTUS.

An interesting poll question would be how many would trade out Biden for trump today.

That will not work, we really need to clean the whole lot of them out. you do realize Biden is not making the decisions he is just the puppet need to get rid of the people making the bad choices.

That will not work, we really need to clean the whole lot of them out. you do realize Biden is not making the decisions he is just the puppet need to get rid of the people making the bad choices.
I agree, but it would be an interesting poll.

Wow you guys are really pathetic. Only you Yappi douche bags want Trump back. The sane world is well aware of the Orange Satan and his self serving BS. You should be ashamed that you have allowed yourselves to be conned by a con man.

1646007259647.png

The sad truth is he will read the speech for how ever long it takes to get to the end. I am willing to bet your life on if your ask him ten minutes after he gets done he would not remember a thing that he said or talked about. Since it is your life on the line you better hope I know what I am talking about.

Wow you guys are really pathetic. Only you Yappi douche bags want Trump back. The sane world is well aware of the Orange Satan and his self serving BS. You should be ashamed that you have allowed yourselves to be conned by a con man.
????Mean Machine considers himself sane ??? O My Goodness Dude. Thanks for the laugh on a dreary Monday. ???

Given the catastrophic ineptitude on display by the Biden administration in Afghanistan and the absolute disaster at the southern border, should Joe Biden resign, or be impeached?
Absolutely not.

The alternatives are even worse.

The Left continues to display their ineptitude.

Remember it at the polls for decades to come.

What an out of touch POS
.......and yet, these Leftist reporters never challenge this feeble minded old fool when he makes ignorant comments like this. I know it's not nice to pick on an old fella' in the throws of dementia, but this guy is supposed to be the leader of the free world.

Sorry things are so tough for you. Maybe go out and get one of those plentiful jobs?
Not for me.

But for the middle and lower classes, whom historically high inflation hits hardest.

Then again, Slow Joe doesn’t care too much about them.

Not for me.

But for the middle and lower classes, whom historically high inflation hits hardest.

Then again, Slow Joe doesn’t care too much about them.
OK. Good to know all those who are on retirement incomes are doing great. That’s a lot of folks.