Semifinal: Ohio State vs Clemson (12/28)

Who wins?

• Buckeyes by 1-7

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • Buckeyes by 8-15

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Buckeyes by 16+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by 1-7

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Tigers by 8-15

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 16+

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
The thing is Ohio State’s defense actually is legit. Clemson hasn’t really played a defense of this caliber. It’ll be interesting to see what adjustments Clemson can make going forward.

Great start. That run reminds me of the Elliot run that broke the back of Bama in Ohio State's last National Championship season.

If the Bucks can shut down Clemson's O the next couple of drives this game might go the way of the earlier LSU/OK game. The question with Clemson has been about their schedule. The next couple of possessions should tell us a lot.
Pretty much the same schedule they had last year when they blasted Bama in the N.C. title game. I expect this game to go to the wire.

Clemson hasn’t been hit like this in 3 years. I think number 23 is scared to get back on the field after Proctor ran him over on that 3rd down.

Pretty much the same schedule they had last year when they blasted Bama in the N.C. title game. I expect this game to go to the wire.

It seemed like the ACC was weaker this year then last year. Clemson lost a lot on D and I wasn't buying all the Tiger love folks were dishing. Ohio State is close to blowing this game wide open. Just Keep feeding Dobbs and don't get cute. Up 17 - 0 the Bucks will have all the momentum.

If the Bucks had scored TD's in the RZ this game might be over. But man 13 - 0 just doesn't feel safe.

I’ve seen nothing from Clemson’s offense to make me think they can have a lot of success against this defense. Ohio State looks bigger faster and stronger all over the field.

I’ve seen nothing from Clemson’s offense to make me think they can have a lot of success against this defense. Ohio State looks bigger faster and stronger all over the field.

Agree. Clemson looks one dimensional on O. They aren't beating the Bucks with Trevor Lawrence carrying the ball 25 times.