Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Bellefontaine by 1-8

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Bellefontaine by 9-16

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Bellefontaine by 17+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bellefontaine packed out London away side 2 weeks straight. OHSAA let’s send them to Marion Harding who’s away side bleachers are even smaller.

I hope every CBC fan knows I’m kidding with my statement…..you have a wonderful league and plenty of state championships to back it up.

Much respect for the Bishop Watterson program, Late 90s and early 2000s seemed like we either played them or DeSales in the playoffs every year.

the strength of schedule I feel definitely has favored the eagles come post season. Bellefontaine seems to be clicking at the right time, now last weeks game I feel the Chiefs didn’t play up to the level they had been playing in the prior weeks with a few late fumbles and dropped passes that kept the game close. They will have to play flawless to keep this game close this week.

I think they have what it takes to beat the Eagles but of course that’s just my personal opinion. I have only watched 1 film from this year on Watterson and that was against Columbian earlier in the season.

Good luck to both teams and hope both stay injury free 🤙🏽

Last edited:
This Michigan guy is everywhere……..

Attachments

• IMG_2893.jpeg
    IMG_2893.jpeg
    140.2 KB · Views: 54
Anyone know what region the winner of this game would face. I was thinking 12 bc thats how it was last year, but I don't know.
The winner of Region 12 would make most sense. Hamilton Badin or Celina. But who knows what the OHSAA will do. They just put Bellefontaine and Watterson at Marion Harding. Bad spot for the crowd this game is about to bring….and not because of Watterson.

Last edited:
What a Shame. Another off the beaten path to a Neutral Site.
Dublin Has 3 Nice Size Stadiums. I hear Marysville is Nice or London has a Quality
Facility.
Just an update on the seating situation with Marion Harding for those that might attend

Attachments

• IMG_0330.jpeg
    IMG_0330.jpeg
    226.4 KB · Views: 113
Bellefontaine brought a huge crowd last week. It makes sense to put them in bigger bleachers if they have more fans. Bellefontaine players and fans will be on home side and Watterson players and fans would be on away sideline.
WOW, Huge Crowd? When Steubenville plays away games they sit on the Visitors Side.
They Generally travel 4 to 5 thousand Fans.
I would be very surprised if Bellefontaine brings 1K.
If I were the Bellefontaine Fans I would Prepare to sit on the Visitors Side.
It appears the Visitor Side will Hold 1K.
Enjoy the Game.