Recreational Marijuana in Ohio

The article said 25% of THC users are daily users. A higher percentage than meth or heroin. Are they trying to say weed is more addictive than heroin or meth? That's ridiculous. I doubt any heroin or meth users are taking these kind of surveys.

Also the article said their were over 800,000 emergency room visits for marijuana use. What are they being treated for? I've smoked nearly every day for 18 years and have never been to the emergency room. You can't overdose. Are they just getting paranoid and having anxiety attacks? That I get, but give it 45 minutes to an hour and you will snap out of it. No reason to dial 911. Not sure how they treat you at a hospital for being too high on weed.
A trip to Taco Bell is the cure

Huh. The State of Oregon has just officially RE-CRIMINALIZED MARIJUANA. How about that?!

But hey, Ohioans, nothing to see here…… Move along, move along. We are talking new revenue streams here.

Huh. The State of Oregon has just officially RE-CRIMINALIZED MARIJUANA. How about that?!

But hey, Ohioans, nothing to see here…… Move along, move along. We are talking new revenue streams here.
Where did you read that? As far as I can tell, they are re-criminalizing the hard drugs that they decriminalized back in 2020. Marijuana has been legal in Oregon since 2015

I was willing to listen until he started comparing the dangers of marijuana use to the dangers of opioid use.
If one searches well enough, one may always find a “reason” to discount a leader’s reasoning if the leader says enough. Is that enough to sway your entire opinion ?

If one searches well enough, one may always find a “reason” to discount a leader’s reasoning if the leader says enough. Is that enough to sway your entire opinion ?
Well no, because I am strongly in favor of full legalization and the de-criminalization of marijuana. I am aware of the risks, but don't few those risks, as any worse than those associated with tobacco, alcohol, or any number of prescription medications being liberally prescribed patients on daily basis.

If Biden was smart, he’d not only campaign on legalizing rec weed nationally, but promise free government weed for everyone; just like the free money and free citizenship he’s already handing out.

Cruising down I-75 yesterday trying to not get a contact buzz I noticed the highway sign saying driving while High was a bad idea. I'd agree driving impaired is a terrible idea. My question is, I can see these people literally smoking a J while driving, smoke coming out the window. It's a safe assumption that the cops see them as well. For some reason though the cops would be more apt to pull me over if they saw through my untinted windows, me drinking a Miller Lite, that they can't smell from 5 car lengths away, on my way home from work. Why is one ok and not the other?

Well no, because I am strongly in favor of full legalization and the de-criminalization of marijuana. I am aware of the risks, but don't few those risks, as any worse than those associated with tobacco, alcohol, or any number of prescription medications being liberally prescribed patients on daily basis.
I'm against easy legal retail. I was the kid that got old guys to buy him booze, and snuck in to the gas station lobby with my quarters and got smokes from the machine when it was busy. This high octane Nice Dreams Mr Lizard pot should get nowhere near kids.

They should have spent more time on the Ohio measure defining sales I guess.

I'm against easy legal retail. I was the kid that got old guys to buy him booze, and snuck in to the gas station lobby with my quarters and got smokes from the machine when it was busy. This high octane Nice Dreams Mr Lizard pot should get nowhere near kids.

They should have spent more time on the Ohio measure defining sales I guess.
Every state that has legalized never thought it through. I'm all for legal but there has to be more stringent parameters around use in public.