Prosecutors Can't Call Two Men Kyle Rittenhouse Fatally Shot 'Victims' During Trial: Judge

No surprise the prosecution is either stupid or committing perjury. Idk why white Democrats want to lock up a Mexican juvenile for defending himself against 3 white POS felons so bad.

You never responded to my post. If he only traveled 15 minutes to Kenosha without a gun, why do you still believe he went there looking to kill someone? That’s the lie that’s been repeated so often by Left wing social media, that’s its perceived as the truth.

As I’ve said many times, he should not have been there, but he was acting in self defense
This case makes Democrats look horrible. They are only throwing the book at him because he’s a GOP minority that shot three white POS’s Democrats

No one is ignoring this but we are putting it in its proper perspective:

Kyle Rittenhouse is neither a hero nor a murderer. He’s a kid who got in over his head and defended his own life when things went wrong. If he hadn’t shot those guys, they would’ve killed him. And all the people screaming at him right now would’ve just shrugged, because they only care about human life when it serves their political ends.
Nobody killed anybody there with the exception of Kyle Rittenhouse.

They want so badly to ignore the fact of the case in favor of a narrative. MeanMachine is a perfect representation of how the left views this case.
Let the court decide the outcome. If he walks. I support that decision. Should 17 year old kids take the law into their own hands and walk the streets with a machine gun? That doesn’t seem normal to me.

Better question, should 17 yr olds be able to defend themselves against violent pedos?
Sure. Should they go looking for trouble by arming themselves in a pissed off mob? Nothing good comes from that. We have police for a reason.

The guy wearing a full metal jacket of course.
1636330917475.gif

If the police would have killed a pedophile there would have been another riot. Only thing the left values more than an African American is a pedophile.

The whole thing is ridiculous.
Yes. The PROSECUTOR'S initial witnesses have clearly established textbook grounds for self-defense. There are 18 videos of the entire incident. Lol.

This is what happens when a prosecutor pursues a case based on political concerns and not sufficient evidence to give a reasonable chance of conviction. That is, indeed, ridiculous. It is also prosecutorial misconduct and abuse.

I hope that when it's time for the defense to start their case, they simply ask the judge to dismiss the case because the prosecution's case proves the defense's case. Lol.

I haven't looked too close at the lesser charges and the applicable law. Perhaps there is something more substantive there, but this kid is very definitely not guilty of murder - as we tried to tell you lefties when we saw the videos right when this happened.

I am very uncomfortable with a lot of things Rittenhouse and his parent did, but the law isn't designed to criminally punish people for making me - or, more importantly, you, uncomfortable.

What does this even mean? Rittenhouse's life was threatened and he defended himself. Hopefully that will be the end of the story.
You said he was going to be killed. He was the only one doing any killing.

Let the court decide the outcome. If he walks. I support that decision. Should 17 year old kids take the law into their own hands and walk the streets with a machine gun? That doesn’t seem normal to me.
Can you provide the link to the story that he had a machine gun? I can't seem to find it, and I know you wouldn't be lying right?

Yes, you stated he had a machine gun. It goes to your credibility vs. just being a hysterical flaming Lib lying for theatrics.
OK, I misspoke on the exact gun he had. You got me. Go ahead and persecute me. I am a “flaming lying Lib for theatrics”. Congrats, you got me.