Prosecutors Can't Call Two Men Kyle Rittenhouse Fatally Shot 'Victims' During Trial: Judge

So he's supposed to know if the assailant's has priors? :ROFLMAO:

"excuse me sir, before you bash me in the head with that skateboard, how many people have you killed before?"
No but maybe he should have just taken the skateboard from the skateboarder. If he is tough enough to parade around with a a semi auto assault rifle, he should be able to handle a skateboarder without murdering him.

With a front kick to the chest, amirite?
images (1).jpeg

Sounds like the part where BroV would just give skateboard guy an imposing stare until he dropped the board like he definitely did to that maskless guy in line one time. ?
I certainly would not have to shoot him dead to stop him and his board. That is for sure.

And if you missed and the skateboard didn't someone from your family might be on here tell us how you met your match and when your funeral will be.
That little border dude would need a lot more than his little skateboard.

You guys are precious. Everybody is a threat who needs eliminated with bullets.

Kyle already had his gun drawn did he not? Why couldn’t that dude have his gun drawn too? Only one guy decided to shoot people.
The dude was chasing him. He was clearly an attacker along with the other two.

He (the pistol dude) doesn't get to claim self defense if he is suddenly losing his assault.

Sounds like you missed todays testimony.
No. I saw the highlights. The kid is POS. Had a gun he should not have had. Went a place he should not have been. Ended up killing 2 human beings. Partied in a bar wearing an “I’m f‘ing free “ tee shirt while out on bail. You would be hard pressed to come up with a a bigger douche. The best part is even if he gets a slap on the wrist, his life will not amount to crap. Even the nutjobs that worship him won’t save his life from the . He is a forever marked man.

No. I saw the highlights. The kid is POS. Had a gun he should not have had. Went a place he should not have been. Ended up killing 2 human beings. Partied in a bar wearing an “I’m f‘ing free “ tee shirt while out on bail. You would be hard pressed to come up with a a bigger douche. The best part is even if he gets a slap on the wrist, his life will not amount to crap. Even the nutjobs that worship him won’t save his life from the. He is a forever marked man.
Is any of that illegal?

The dude was chasing him. He was clearly an attacker along with the other two.

He (the pistol dude) doesn't get to claim self defense if he is suddenly losing his assault.

Stop being stupid.
Nobody should get to claim self defense. Two guys with guns or 1 guy with a gun and the other with a skateboard.

Is any of that illegal?
Claiming and being granted asylum after walking across the border is not illegal. You good with that?

Not even my point anyway. The kid is a POS and I’m glad his life will end up in the toilet. Look him up 20 years from now no matter what happens in this trial.

Claiming and being granted asylum after walking across the border is not illegal. You good with that?

Not even my point anyway. The kid is a POS and I’m glad his life will end up in the toilet. Look him up 20 years from now no matter what happens in this trial.
Sure I'm good with asylum. What does that have to do with this?

It's not against the law to be a POS. You should be thankful.

Accept you're allowed to defend yourself with deadly force if necessary when attacked.

So yes, you get to claim self defense with a gun.
I understand what the law says . I don’t believe in creating a situation when you get super scared and crying you feared for your life when the little dude with a skateboard intimidates you.

Last edited by a moderator: