Primetime propaganda and its treasonus

I am waiting for the new info. I watch and read the recaps. So far, nothing I didn't already know.

What's happening here is known information being repackaged in a conspiracy wrapper. I knew that BOM didn't think he lost the election and pursued many avenues to try to overturn the election, including the absurd scheme of having Pence not accept the electors votes. Having witnesses that tell me all of that again does not advance the ball where you are wanting it to go. It just gives a mirage of that.
I agree … very little I didn’t already know … most people, even in Trump’s inner circle knew the election was not stolen … and Trump continued to push the narrative that he should have known wasn’t true to the his gullible cult fan base … knowing what they would do.

The only people who would find this intriguing would be those who weren't paying attention in 1/21, but I suspect if they didn't care then, they don't care now.

And for those who did pay attention, there was enough info there to process the events and make a judgment on the event and BOM.

I watched it in horror, thought it was a disgrace, and observed the tardy and unsatisfactory response of BOM and concluded that he disqualified himself from sitting in the big chair. I still hold that view.

All the other stuff lefties get their panties in a wad over re stop the steal is just Trump being Trump. Doesn't bother me.

There are several important facts lefties skip over:

The election was certified several hours after the riot

There was a peaceful transfer of power on inauguration day

Democracy is fine, the republic is fine, and the Left needs to focus on preparing for the historic beatdown they have so richly earned.

Yes a committee comprised entirely of people who despise Trump isn't biased at all. And clearly it wouldn't effect who they call to testify, what "evidence " they choose to show. Has the leadership of the Capitol police been called to explain the lack of preparation?

BTW the Capitol police cleared a member of Congress of any wrongdoing...and yet the "unbiased" committee is still going after him.
The testimony is almost exclusively GOP and Trump administration officials.

BTW- not many people challenging the facts.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Leave the Dems alone. This is all they have, Jan 6th. Literally everything else is F’ed for them right now.
No doubt....Since the Leftist's took over 16 months ago: Afghanistan pull out was a disaster. Southern border is a disaster. Inflation is a disaster. Supply chain is a disaster. GDP is a disaster. Consumer sentiment is a disaster. Small business outlook is a disaster. American energy independence is a disaster. The Leftist's and their useful idiot minions are all like " Wait, don't look over there, look over here at this January 6th thing. This is what's really important". While inflation is headed towards double figures, and gas rockets to $6 a gallon.

The only people who would find this intriguing would be those who weren't paying attention in 1/21, but I suspect if they didn't care then, they don't care now.

And for those who did pay attention, there was enough info there to process the events and make a judgment on the event and BOM.

I watched it in horror, thought it was a disgrace, and observed the tardy and unsatisfactory response of BOM and concluded that he disqualified himself from sitting in the big chair. I still hold that view.

All the other stuff lefties get their panties in a wad over re stop the steal is just Trump being Trump. Doesn't bother me.

Democracy is fine, the republic is fine, and the Left needs to focus on preparing for the historic beatdown they have so richly earned.
Statistically what are the chances Biden won?
Do mail in ballots lead to massive fraud? There is data to read about this. Start with England
How much money did Zuckerberg pour into Atlanta,Philadelphia,Milwaukee,Detroit and a few other areas? Does Zuckerberg believe in free speech? I guess this article proves there was no fraud.

So far this has been a one sided show for TV viewers. The only side we are hearing and having given testimony and answers is that Trump was bad and he caused the whole thing. Sometime ago Jill Sanborn the FBI's Executive Assistant Director of the National Security Branch failed to give answers when questioned by the Senate Judicial Committee. She would not answer many of the questions asked saying she could not because of "sources and methods" Does that not sound like the FBI was taking the Fifth Amendment? Would it not seem like a good idea for this Jan6th committee to look into these questions and get truthful answers from the FBI? Hear are the questions:
1. How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the Jan 6th event?
2. How about this? How did FBI agents or informants actively participate in the Jan 6th event?
3. Did FBI or confidential informants commit crimes and or crimes of violence on Jan 6th?
4. Did FBI or informants actively encourage or incite crimes of violence on Jan 6th?
5. Who is Ray Ebbs?
6. Was Ray Ebbs a Fed or working for the Feds?
7. Did Ray Ebbs urge people to tear down barricades ?

Sure would like to know the answers to these 7 questions .

So far this has been a one sided show for TV viewers. The only side we are hearing and having given testimony and answers is that Trump was bad and he caused the whole thing. Sometime ago Jill Sanborn the FBI's Executive Assistant Director of the National Security Branch failed to give answers when questioned by the Senate Judicial Committee. She would not answer many of the questions asked saying she could not because of "sources and methods" Does that not sound like the FBI was taking the Fifth Amendment? Would it not seem like a good idea for this Jan6th committee to look into these questions and get truthful answers from the FBI? Hear are the questions:
1. How many FBI agents or confidential informants actively participated in the Jan 6th event?
2. How about this? How did FBI agents or informants actively participate in the Jan 6th event?
3. Did FBI or confidential informants commit crimes and or crimes of violence on Jan 6th?
4. Did FBI or informants actively encourage or incite crimes of violence on Jan 6th?
5. Who is Ray Ebbs?

1. Also be good to have trump testify under oath on tv.
* Why did he sit and watch the events as commander in chief and do nothing (except cheer them on)
* Why did he send out a text right as the crowd breached the capitol. “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,” he said, igniting a fresh wave of anger among the crowd that had breached the Capitol.
* Why did he ignore pleas from Ivanka, Meadows, McCarthy, Hannity and others to call off his supporters?
* Why did he tell Meadows Mike Pence deserves to be hung?
* Why did he ignore his staff and move to Rudy G/Powell conspiracy theories?
* What did he know and when did he know it?
2. Mike Pence testify along with his family members. Why did he warn his Secret Service? Why did he hide? What did trump threaten him with? Why was he afraid to get in the car?
3. Mark Meadows - He was in the middle of the Sedition. What does he know? DId trump want to hang Mike Pence?
4. John Eastman - Did he spearhead the sedition plan? DId he communicate with SCOTUS thry Ginny?
5. Ginny THomas - the wife of a SCOTUS judge was in the middle of a seditious plan actively undermining a US Election? Should she be charged with crimes? SHould Justice THomas be impeached?

• Haha
@I enjoy wrestling

Well, I think the chances that Brandon won the election are in excess of 99%.

Now, that is in the context of:

The election was rigged with absurdly lax changes in election laws in certain states that invited fraud and the Left using MSM and social media and a very effective vote targeting program funded by Zuckerberg.

The Trump campaign availed itself of every legal way to challenge results - and were unable to show how the election was "stolen". While there is evidence of fraud, there is zero, zip, nada evidence that the fraud changed the outcome of the election. An election took place, constitutional and some extra-constitutional challenges were made, but that process resulted in the election of Brandon. It was a constitutional process, and I am a supporter of that. I'm still open to seeing evidence that changes my mind, but 20 months out, I haven't seen it and I take that as an indication that the evidence doesn't exist because the supposition is false.

Thirdly, Trump voters like me (I did it twice) should accept, in my view, that our candidate, by virtue of his unique ego and behavior, had the ability to attract millions of new voters, while at the same time was able to make about double that number hate his guts. I see it. If one accepts that fact, the rest falls into place fairly easily.

* Why did he sit and watch the events as commander in chief and do nothing (except cheer them on)
* Why did he send out a text right as the crowd breached the capitol. “Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution,” he said, igniting a fresh wave of anger among the crowd that had breached the Capitol.
* Why did he ignore pleas from Ivanka, Meadows, McCarthy, Hannity and others to call off his supporters?
2. Mike Pence testify along with his family members. Why did he warn his Secret Service? Why did he hide? What did trump threaten him with? Why was he afraid to get in the car?
3. Mark Meadows - He was in the middle of the Sedition. What does he know? DId trump want to hang Mike Pence?
4. John Eastman - Did he spearhead the sedition plan? DId he communicate with SCOTUS thry Ginny?
5. Ginny THomas - the wife of a SCOTUS judge was in the middle of a seditious plan actively undermining a US Election? Should she be charged with crimes? SHould Justice THomas be impeached?

Must of what you are telling me has been researched and report by this committee What I am asking to find out is being being ignored and not looked into at all by this committee. I have no doubt the committee does not want to know the truth to my questions because it does not involve the person named Trump.

It's a SMALL WORLD there in Washington DC!

One of yesterday's in-person witnesses was Michael Lutting, retired United States Circuit Judge of the United States Circuit Courts of Appeals.

One of yesterday's "committee questioners" was Attorney John Wood who was identified as the committee's Senior Investigative Counsel.

One of yesterday's "Main Targets" was Attorney John Eastman, previously id'd as a Trump Lawyer/Advisor.

Well, come to learn that during the questioning that John Wood is a former law clerk to Judge Lutting...............and to Clarence Thomas. Also came to learn that John Eastman is a former law clerk to Judge Lutting...............and to Clarence Thomas.

Oh, the other in-person witness was Attorney Greg Jacob, identified as Pence's Chief Legal Counsel. He graduated from the University of Chicago Law School.......................the same school that Attorney John Eastman graduated from.

Yep, it's a small world after all.....

Thirdly, Trump voters like me (I did it twice) should accept, in my view, that our candidate, by virtue of his unique ego and behavior, had the ability to attract millions of new voters, while at the same time was able to make about double that number hate his guts. I see it. If one accepts that fact, the rest falls into place fairly easily.
Exactly. Trump drove out the vote. Both for and against him.

Must of what you are telling me has been researched and report by this committee What I am asking to find out is being being ignored and not looked into at all by this committee. I have no doubt the committee does not want to know the truth to my questions because it does not involve the person named Trump.
Maybe when the Right take the House and Senate in November, they will form a committee to investigate your concerns?

No doubt....Since the Leftist's took over 16 months ago: Afghanistan pull out was a disaster. Southern border is a disaster. Inflation is a disaster. Supply chain is a disaster. GDP is a disaster. Consumer sentiment is a disaster. Small business outlook is a disaster. American energy independence is a disaster. The Leftist's and their useful idiot minions are all like " Wait, don't look over there, look over here at this January 6th thing. This is what's really important". While inflation is headed towards double figures, and gas rockets to $6 a gallon.
As things stand now, The left will lose the Presidency in 2024 no matter who the Right runs as their candidate. Wouldn't it be better to run someone with less baggage that more of the voters could get behind and support? Trump is damaged goods. A large portion of the population hates him and will never support him. There are better candidates out there.

5. Who is Ray Ebbs?

Bam

As things stand now, The left will lose the Presidency in 2024 no matter who the Right runs as their candidate. Wouldn't it be better to run someone with less baggage that more of the voters could get behind and support? Trump is damaged goods. A large portion of the population hates him and will never support him. There are better candidates out there.
He is damaged if we think as we are being told. Who has the ability to finish these evil people? This is good vrs evil imo. America will get to decide. I'm starting to notice Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis

The leftist media controls public perception. The media has branded Trump a Nazi, traitor, and threat to democracy. These people are trying to save their own skin re public perception "see I'm really a good guy" and they are compelled to play along under threat of arrest.
Again, why no loyalty to Trump? It’s not just a couple of people. His own family has joined in.

Leave the Dems alone. This is all they have, Jan 6th. Literally everything else is F’ed for them right now.
Really? Unemployment way down, joining the world effort to fight climate change, the Ukraine and NATO rebuild, worldwide respect for the US, Covid death count and vaccination success, infrastructure rebuild, gun control legislative progress, unmasking of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, prosecution of Jan 6 traitors, has appointed almost a third as many judges in one year as Trump did in his whole term ….. all come to mind. And Trump’s accomplishments?

Yes a committee comprised entirely of people who despise Trump isn't biased at all. And clearly it wouldn't effect who they call to testify, what "evidence " they choose to show. Has the leadership of the Capitol police been called to explain the lack of preparation?

BTW the Capitol police cleared a member of Congress of any wrongdoing...and yet the "unbiased" committee is still going after him.
Hate him!? Those testifying are all Trump’s people! They worked for him. Barr was a great supporter of Trump until Jan. 6.

• Haha

Right, they were just tourists.

Really? Unemployment way down, joining the world effort to fight climate change, the Ukraine and NATO rebuild, worldwide respect for the US, Covid death count and vaccination success, infrastructure rebuild, gun control legislative progress, unmasking of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers, prosecution of Jan 6 traitors, has appointed almost a third as many judges in one year as Trump did in his whole term ….. all come to mind. And Trump’s accomplishments?
A few accomplishments ya forgot
Inflation
DOW lower than when Joe took office
Looming Recession
Biden approval rating lower than Trumps

Also, Eastman asked Trump for a pardon before Trump left office. The act of an innocent man. Trump’s right hand man at the end.

You’re probably correct unless Trump gets the nomination. Biden would beat Trump again. America is tired of crazy, grift, lies, etc.

A few accomplishments ya forgot
Inflation
DOW lower than when Joe took office
Looming Recession
Biden approval rating lower than Trumps
Inflation is worldwide and much worse in both Europe and Asia. I suppose that is Biden’s fault as well. Covid decline led to supply chain disaster (again all over the world) which led to inflation. Try reading about the causes of our current inflation mess. Biden’s ratings are a result of the incredible distortions and lies told by MAGA.

He is damaged if we think as we are being told. Who has the ability to finish these evil people? This is good vrs evil imo. America will get to decide. I'm starting to notice Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis
I think the Right have some viable options besides Trump. The Left? I can't think of anyone that stands out.

You’re probably correct unless Trump gets the nomination. Biden would beat Trump again. America is tired of crazy, grift, lies, etc.
Biden will be a few days shy of being 82 years old at the time of the 2024 election. Yes his age is a problem. If Harris is still his VP, does anyone want her as next in line for the Presidency? I don't like her as Vice President.

Inflation is worldwide and much worse in both Europe and Asia. I suppose that is Biden’s fault as well. Covid decline led to supply chain disaster (again all over the world) which led to inflation. Try reading about the causes of our current inflation mess. Biden’s ratings are a result of the incredible distortions and lies told by MAGA.
Japan 2.5 %. France, Germany, Britain, Italy and Canada is also lower….Swing and a miss
Supply chain also disrupted by paying people not to work
$1.9 trillion handout fueled inflation (ask Obama Treasury secretary Larry Summers)
Bidens war on fossil fuel has had the desired effect $5/gallon gas prices
“Never underestimate Joes ability to €*$@ things up”. Barack Obama
If Joes doing so well why is his approval rating lower than Trumps. I guess the Dems are dumb enough to believe all the lies and distortions… they are a big part of approval rating problem I mean you would have to work to beat Trumps numbers. Geez

Last edited: