Primetime propaganda and its treasonus

You’re probably correct unless Trump gets the nomination. Biden would beat Trump again. America is tired of crazy, grift, lies, etc.
You do realize that come Nov. all things are going to change the House for sure and most likely the Senate will be controlled by the Republicans and all of a sudden Biden will be the one under the microscope and answering if he was the Big Guy and no doubt we will be saying good by to him and the Democrats are going to have to find someone to run in 2024.

You’re probably correct unless Trump gets the nomination. Biden would beat Trump again. America is tired of crazy, grift, lies, etc.
Latest polls say Trump would win
“Never underestimate Joes Ability…….
Truer words were never spoken

Right, they were just tourists.
I am going to tell you what one of your biggest problems is - which you will ignore, but I'm trying to help here.

You (the Dems and the Left) take a bad situation (say a disgraceful political riot) and hyperbolize it into the worst insurrection in the history of insurrections, the worst attack on democracy, etc.. In doing so, you turn a truth into a lie.

You take good situations and describe them as bad - usually because your political enemies created the good.

And when you come across a horrible situation, it is almost always because lefties have been in charge and implemented leftist policies, and first you deny it exists, followed by telling the other side they are conspiracy nuts for noticing the situation, then you downplay its severity, then you "but Trump" it, then you blame anyone else in the world and you never, ever admit the policy is shite.

All of that is, what's the word I'm searching for? Perhaps, unseemly; not attractive. :)

@I enjoy wrestling

Well, I think the chances that Brandon won the election are in excess of 99%.

Now, that is in the context of:

The election was rigged with absurdly lax changes in election laws in certain states that invited fraud and the Left using MSM and social media and a very effective vote targeting program funded by Zuckerberg.

The Trump campaign availed itself of every legal way to challenge results - and were unable to show how the election was "stolen". While there is evidence of fraud, there is zero, zip, nada evidence that the fraud changed the outcome of the election. An election took place, constitutional and some extra-constitutional challenges were made, but that process resulted in the election of Brandon. It was a constitutional process, and I am a supporter of that. I'm still open to seeing evidence that changes my mind, but 20 months out, I haven't seen it and I take that as an indication that the evidence doesn't exist because the supposition is false.

Thirdly, Trump voters like me (I did it twice) should accept, in my view, that our candidate, by virtue of his unique ego and behavior, had the ability to attract millions of new voters, while at the same time was able to make about double that number hate his guts. I see it. If one accepts that fact, the rest falls into place fairly easily.
What did Zuckerberg money do?

Approximately $400,000,000 went to battleground states for a variety of uses. Some of those uses seem legit, others seem shady. But most of the money seems to have been used to increase dem voting. Why don’t you read some articles about it?
I've read up on it. I like ICVGuy, we're just bantering. It's my opinion the money was directly used to manufacture illegal votes.

Identified blue voters who were not registered or less likely to vote and "facillitated" getting them registered and voting - and getting their ballots delivered.
There in lies the truth. How many of those actions were illegal? There are other nefarious activities as well.

Inflation is worldwide and much worse in both Europe and Asia. I suppose that is Biden’s fault as well. Covid decline led to supply chain disaster (again all over the world) which led to inflation. Try reading about the causes of our current inflation mess. Biden’s ratings are a result of the incredible distortions and lies told by MAGA.
From a recent National Review Article….

To divert blame from the administration, Biden, as well as Yellen, have made seemingly false assertions that major industrialized nations are experiencing higher rates of inflation than the U.S.
Hmmm
False assertions….yep. Hoping the masses would believe them without doing some simple research

So how do you obtain someone else’s ballot (without their permission?) … and no trail left behind.
They were mailing ballots out unsolicited. As good as some of these places keep their voter rolls (purging the rolls is racist or something) the person moved or died 10 years ago. And now the ballot is in someone else's hands. And they weren't verifying anything, if they had been tossing ballots that didn't pass muster we would never have ended up smashing the record for votes cast.

They were mailing ballots out unsolicited. As good as some of these places keep their voter rolls (purging the rolls is racist or something) the person moved or died 10 years ago. And now the ballot is in someone else's hands. And they weren't verifying anything, if they had been tossing ballots that didn't pass muster we would never have ended up smashing the record for votes cast.
Ok … these ballots that were sent out … wouldn’t be to both Democrats & Republicans? So wouldn’t be just as like that these ballots were in both parties hand’s?

Ok … these ballots that were sent out … wouldn’t be to both Democrats & Republicans? So wouldn’t be just as like that these ballots were in both parties hand’s?
400 million dollars to target specific areas. What could go wrong?
Ballot harvesting and when that wasn't enough they shut down the counting. Didn't produce enough fraud, had the act quickly to get more votes. Mail in dumps late at night.

400 million dollars to target specific areas. What could go wrong?
Ballot harvesting and when that wasn't enough they shut down the counting. Didn't produce enough fraud, had the act quickly to get more votes. Mail in dumps late at night.
How did they get these “more votes” … without leaving a shred of evidence?

You guys are great at throwing out generalities about election fraud … but when asked for specifics … can’t … because what you saying is impossible to do … sorta like believing Santa Claus can deliver packages to all the boys & girls around the world in one night …doesn’t make sense … but many (children) still believe … they don’t care about having real proof.

Yea,
How did they get these “more votes” … without leaving a shred of evidence?

You guys are great at throwing out generalities about election fraud … but when asked for specifics … can’t … because what you saying is impossible to do … sorta like believing Santa Claus can deliver packages to all the boys & girls around the world in one night …doesn’t make sense … but many (children) still believe … they don’t care about having real proof.
This never happened

And then they continued counting without Republicans present. Even had some special ballots under the tables. Why would you ever count ballots without supervision?

Yea,

This never happened

And then they continued counting without Republicans present. Even had some special ballots under the tables. Why would you ever count ballots without supervision?

So you are bringing up far right propaganda from the day after the election … that has been proven false by multiple outlets over and over again … ?????????????? … that’s your proof? … ?? … just keep believing in Santa as well.

So you are bringing up far right propaganda from the day after the election … that has been proven false by multiple outlets over and over again … ?????????????? … that’s your proof? … ?? … just keep believing in Santa as well.
What happened is a disgrace. Just like Jan 6th

No I don't believe in Santa but the Easter Bunny now their is someone you can't deny. Look at how the bunny help Biden in his time of need.

Today’s hearings reveal that Scott Perry, Louie Gohmert, Matt Gaetz, Mo Brooks, Andy Biggs, and M.T. Greene all requested pardons from Trump before he left office. Gee, wonder why? I’m sure they had done nothing that they needed pardoned for.