Primetime propaganda and its treasonus

So funny Mr Troll. The "Committee"? Pelosi is a treasonus actor. Wouldn't be surprised to see here in jail.
You’re embarrassing yourself ,and I mean even in front of a right wing echo chamber here. Propaganda ? Audio video , tapes , transcripts , testimony from Trump loyalists even tell what happened . The POTUS attempted to stay in power by any means possible . Again the video , the audio , Trumps own words . Say you don’t care . But to claim it’s propaganda and it didn’t actually happen? Dude ? Really ? His own people told him the election wasn’t stolen . It was bull chit . Trump incited this. Period .
Just a bunch of selfie taking tourists acting completely spontaneously? Im
Sure you can find a right wing outlet who will still even now tell you this . Fox News didn’t cover it for a reason . They have no defence for it . So they look away .

You’re embarrassing yourself ,and I mean even in front of a right wing echo chamber here. Propaganda ? Audio video , tapes , transcripts , testimony from Trump loyalists even tell what happened . The POTUS attempted to stay in power by any means possible . Again the video , the audio , Trumps own words . Say you don’t care . But to claim it’s propaganda and it didn’t actually happen? Dude ? Really ? His own people told him the election wasn’t stolen . It was bull chit . Trump incited this. Period .
Sure you can find a right wing outlet who will still even now tell you this . Fox News didn’t cover it for a reason . They have no defence for it . So they look away .
Wasting your time man. These people are completely twisted. Trump could have taken out Pence, Pelosi and all the Capitol Police with a flame thrower and burned the Capitol to the Ground and these MAGA fools would continue to support Trump. It’s a sickness.

Trump colleagues implored him to do something and try to stop this when it became crystal clear it wasn’t a peaceful protest . He did nothing fir three hours except watch it and even said may be Mike Pence actually deserved what the peaceful protestors were chanting .

Stick and stones and maybe bullets will harm you but chanting will really get you. If there had been the twenty thousand Guard Trump offered do you think this would have gone down as it did?

Stick and stones and maybe bullets will harm you but chanting will really get you. If there had been the twenty thousand Guard Trump offered do you think this would have gone down as it did?
They are so blind with hatred they can't see. Manipulated prime time hit piece. MSM carries the water for the Tresonous hacks. This is a blatant disregard for our judicial process. Hell, They are allowing Supreme Court Justices to be intimidated. The highest court in the land is actively being threatened. Unbelievable

Well with a President that has lost his mind and a VP that has shown she never had one what do you expect to happen.

My take of the TV hearing is our Govt is spending taxpayer money for nothing but a political hit on Republicans. Over sold the product - No new big revelation produced. Has anyone found or heard the viewership numbers? I have tried but could not find any. I did enjoy the programs on the Big Ten channel during this time. with only quick flips to see what was happening.

I recorded it, then watched after the Cleveland-Oakland baseball game. Skipped through the pre and post stuff, so the actual hearing was just about 2 hours. Plan to do the same with the others.

Oh, Cleveland won 8-4.

F7F72B9F-2291-4502-8AB5-C4C43E696F8B.jpeg

Thank God for that slick, over produced TV show last night. If it hadn't been for that, the American people would have never known that Trump is a jerk and Rep. Chaney hates his guts.

Nothing new last night. There will not be anything new in the future.

An "investigation" which does not look into the failure to plan sufficient security assets is no investigation at all. It is propaganda.

Thank God for that slick, over produced TV show last night. If it hadn't been for that, the American people would have never known that Trump is a jerk and Rep. Chaney hates his guts.

Nothing new last night. There will not be anything new in the future.

An "investigation" which does not look into the failure to plan sufficient security assets is no investigation at all. It is propaganda.

An orchestrated unconstitutional republican coup, led by the POTUS, and your problem is dems didn't sufficiently prepare for it? That is some great dotard logic there. Lol.

An orchestrated unconstitutional republican coup, led by the POTUS, and your problem is dems didn't sufficiently prepare for it? That is some great dotard logic there. Lol.
The rantings of a deranged lunatic