#PACtion™ 2024

I am so ashamed. I am weak. Just like Raylan.
Hungry Donut GIF by Jake
Mad Timothy Olyphant GIF

Well for Cheney...am not so sure with his/her relationship with Fitch...but with Youngstown Chaney and Fitch they are competitive high schools...lol
I am going back in and editing all Cheney/Chaney references. My phone automatically spells it Cheney due to my many angry texts about the deep state cabal including Dick Cheney and his Miss Piggy daughter Liz Cheney. They are right up there with Crooked Canal Fulton and the Justus Junta and that's saying something.

---
Unrelated....I came across this photo....Lt Gov Mark Robinson down in North Carolina has tuffness because this setting in rural North Carolina looks tuff and looks very #PACtion™.

You've got a small feed mill, a train, some dilapidated railroad tracks and it appears to be a closed fast food place off in the distance.

Please post any and all photos or memes that have the spirit of #PACtion™ tuffness. The winner gets one free old Lake Blue Streaks football story from @Bluestreakoffice.

Screenshot_20240507-074403-746.png

Last edited:
I am going back in and editing all Cheney/Chaney references. My phone automatically spells it Cheney due to my many angry texts about the deep state cabal including Dick Cheney and his Miss Piggy daughter Liz Cheney. They are right up there with Crooked Canal Fulton and the Justus Junta and that's saying something.

---
Unrelated....I came across this photo....Lt Gov Mark Robinson down in North Carolina has tuffness because this setting in rural North Carolina looks tuff and looks very #PACtion™.

You've got a small feed mill, a train, some dilapidated railroad tracks and it appears to be a closed fast food place off in the distance.

Please post any and all photos or memes that have the spirit of #PACtion™ tuffness. The winner gets one free old Lake Blue Streaks football story from @Bluestreakoffice.

View attachment 58368
Is it true that they asked you to get on the mic at the roast of Tom Brady Sunday night but you declined?

Last edited:
Makes Tuesday donuts all that much better? I try to go on a morning walk just about everyday. My walking route goes right past a Dunkin' Donut! Open 7 days a week. All that walking and I can't lose any weight! A riddle wrapped in a mystery inside and enigma.:(
Knew your post reminded me of something.

For those of you too young to remember the joy of Phil Hartman playing Bill Clinton…

---

View attachment 58368
It doesn't have to be an old story...it can also be a new story!

There is no relationship. The schools that were hurt the most from Chaney’s return are Ursuline and Mooney.
When Chaney didn't have football Fitch benefited. I don't worry about Ursuline or Mooney although I think they'd both be fine North Coast Conference candidates along with CCC.

They're all fine schools and football teams. I'm sure Ursuline and Mooney plucked a bunch of good players from the Chaney neighborhood. No debate from me. But so did Fitch.

I had a GF from Warren and while she was awesome on many levels she was stubborn as hell, so I'm not debating anyone from east of Lake Milton. That's like pounding your head into a wall.

When Struthers played Canton South in the playoffs you can go back 157 pages on this amazing #PACtion™ thread and know I'm friendly to Brier Hill pizza and The Valley culture.

Last edited:
I think Rich just got ripped by Rip!
If you generate heat you're winning. That's pro wrestling and that's #PACtion™.

Bill Belichick is a friend of NE Ohio football and I know more than the typical "fan" about that.

Ask the Massillon Museum about it and ask who is Bill Belichick's godfather and where he was from.

Why was he named William (Bill)?

Bill "Tiger" Edwards. A Massillon Tigers great from the East Greenville coal mines of Welsh descent.

History matters.

Last edited:
The best part of USC coming into the Big Ten beyond all of the ridiculous money is having a hot series of fight songs in the conference.

Hang on Sloopy is 4'3" Liddle Mikey DeWine level of lame.

As lame as a crypto currency stoner giving the OSU commencement speech as someone jumps to their suicide from the upper deck of Ohio Stadium after listening to that garbage.

Didn't the OSU President Ted Carter have a role as a board member of the crypto currency business which was the same crypto currency business associated with the commencement speaker?

Nevermind....Les Wexner is on the OSU BOT....clown show...or is it his wife? They're both clowns. Mossad and CIA.

Anyways my fight songs are hot....and they were hot before Reagan & Bush allowed for the amnesty of five million illegals forever changing California for the negative.

I'd have Tuslaw do the whole USC fight song series because it'd rock #PACtion™ unlike all the same other lame fight songs. Dare to be different.

Last edited:
That's all conjecture trying to defend Dalton for their crappy off-season. I haven't observed a crappier off-season since Mark Shapiro put David Dellucci in LF for the Tribians with Eric Lettuce Wedge as manager.

Wedge couldn't manage a Ponderosa Steak House.
He was trained to manage a Bonanza Steak House...that's why he couldn't manage a Ponderosa!

Do any #PACtion schools have their own fight songs? Very rarely have I seen a high school that doesn't just use a college fight song. One exception I remember is the Ashland Arrows.