#PACtion™ 2024

Time to venture back in time...to setup Mr. Cuse and the year 2010! We will go back to May 16th 2023 and post number 1169 and page 39....Mr. Pittman who was not mowing, proceeded to inform PACtion of a hotttt party called Swamp Fest for Shreve...which confused Raylan who did venture out of Rittman...lol

Shreve has an annual Homecoming event that spans a few days with vendors, activities, food trucks, games, etc. A few years ago they renamed it "Swamp Fest."

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF
Been going thru that area for decades. Saw the “Swamp Fest” sign a few years ago and thought “when did this start?”

Last edited:
I went to Field and back in the day we were pretty good. Won the Suburban League in our 1st year there. Played Lake every year and I don't remember losing to them. In PeeWee league Manchester was tough back in the mid 70's. Not saying it is not tough now but back in the day there were no sissy teams.

I went to Field and back in the day we were pretty good. Won the Suburban League in our 1st year there. Played Lake every year and I don't remember losing to them. In PeeWee league Manchester was tough back in the mid 70's. Not saying it is not tough now but back in the day there were no sissy teams.
Lake and Field played an 11 times ....Lake won 8....first game they played was in 1976..with Lake winning...then Field won the next 3 in 77, 78, and 79....then Lake won the next 7...last time they played was 1986. Did you play with Matt Furino?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot @Rich Kotite. You bring up being a Bravo aficionado and the thread goes off the rails.

both of those are bangers but I prefer this
I can't make this stuff up. I'm laying on the couch, 11:15pm at night, and I start playing this video. Out of nowhere my wife starts singing along and doing the hand motions. LoL But I don't dare start singing, "Taste the biscuit..." ROFL

Lake and Field played an 11 times ....Lake won 8....first game they played was in 1976..with Lake winning...then Field won the next 3 in 77, 78, and 79....then Lake won the next 7...last time they played was 1986. Did you play with Matt Furino?
No, Gino Calcei was my coach and 77,78,79 were the years I played football. Graduated in 1980.

My Gawd! I leave for just a little again and I come back to the Tinder Dating App for old guys who think the mirror is the same as the 90's.....For those who dream of dating again....it is even more expensive then when you did it in the 50's..and DEI is freaking everywhere....Bravo Channel...did you say Bravo Channel! ...the last bastion of hope has been infiltrated by the Bravo Channel! If this keeps up man cards will have to be turned in!
Don't be jealous because hot chicks have craved me for more than five decades. It's a gift. And, by the way, I changed out a toilet fill valve earlier this week and renewed my Man Card in the process. I can feel my chest hair growing in fully, even as I type this.

Who's tuffer? And who would be a better Commissioner for #PACtion™ replacing Ghostin' Gary Woods?*

*Gary is ghostin' the Principals Athletic Conference by disappearing. Where's Gary?

Anyways who's tuffer and a better PAC Commissioner candidate?

Art Elk:

1715955066115.png

Or....

Tim Misny:

1715955095246.png

Last edited:
Who's tuffer? And who would be a better Commissioner for #PACtion™ replacing Ghostin' Gary Woods?*

*Gary is ghostin' the Principals Athletic Conference by disappearing. Where's Gary?

Art Elk:

Or....

Tim Misny:
For me, Misny wins in a landslide.
1) WAAAAY back when, Art Elk was Ashland Co prosecuting attorney. Then changed his mind and decided to be a personal injury attorney. Misny's grandad was killed during construction of the Terminal Tower. You get more "tuffness" points for having your vocation in your bloodline than for changing teams.
2) more time for the client because he's not wasting time deciding which hair piece to wear

For me, Misny wins in a landslide.
1) WAAAAY back when, Art Elk was Ashland Co prosecuting attorney. Then changed his mind and decided to be a personal injury attorney. Misny's grandad was killed during construction of the Terminal Tower. You get more "tuffness" points for having your vocation in your bloodline than for changing teams.
2) more time for the client because he's not wasting time deciding which hair piece to wear
Try to poach a team from #PACtion - our new commish will "Make them pay!"

Art Elk:

View attachment 58745

Or....

Tim Misny:

View attachment 58746
Is this even a question?

Misny for the win. He will make them pay!

Art Elk:

View attachment 58745

Or....

Tim Misny:

View attachment 58746
I can tell you that Tim Misny would make Gary pay for ignoring Doylestown's, Mogadore's, Coventry's, Springfield's, and Loudonville's bids to join the PAC (Or whatever school Stizo is claiming wants in this week).