#PACtion™ 2024

Does anyone ever think about the #PACtion™ head football coaches reading this thread and thinking to themselves just how dumb we all are? Haha!
What does that say about them if they are reading this thread?
Brooklyn Nine Nine Reaction GIF

Does anyone ever think about the #PACtion™ head football coaches reading this thread and thinking to themselves just how dumb we all are? Haha!
I think it is the opposite.

I am willing to wager there are several HC and Assistant coaches that read this thread for the entertainment value it presents.

Plus certain things we say may ruffle certain ones and that makes them tuffer!!!!

PACtion™

I think it is the opposite.

I am willing to wager there are several HC and Assistant coaches that read this thread for the entertainment value it presents.

Plus certain things we say may ruffle certain ones and that makes them tuffer!!!!

PACtion™
Maybe some could get new ideas for their next offensive schemes or hand signals that the other PAC teams had memorized for the last 5 years

Been meaning to address this for a while - she's your lady friend, which means one way or another, you're paying for that beach house 😂 😂

Maybe not "paying" for it - but it's definitely costing you something lol
I did well.

1715869799092.jpeg

I gotta put up with her Bravo Channel but some of it I've grown to enjoy watching. I'll watch Below Deck over the heartless and gutless Cleveland Cavaliers or lame major league baseball any day of the week.

Last edited:
1715871542496.png

Matt Zuercher in the back row of Orrville City Council. The spirit of Mo Tipton in the front row.

---

1715872915887.png

Attachments

• 1715872859373.png
    1715872859373.png
    391.2 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Maybe that's why they read it; to find out how to score hot babes and free beach houses of their own? I know if I didn't have my own free beach house, that's what I would do.
My Gawd! I leave for just a little again and I come back to the Tinder Dating App for old guys who think the mirror is the same as the 90's.....For those who dream of dating again....it is even more expensive then when you did it in the 50's..and DEI is freaking everywhere....Bravo Channel...did you say Bravo Channel! ...the last bastion of hope has been infiltrated by the Bravo Channel! If this keeps up man cards will have to be turned in!

My Gawd! I leave for just a little again and I come back to the Tinder Dating App for old guys who think the mirror is the same as the 90's.....For those who dream of dating again....it is even more expensive then when you did it in the 50's..and DEI is freaking everywhere....Bravo Channel...did you say Bravo Channel! ...the last bastion of hope has been infiltrated by the Bravo Channel! If this keeps up man cards will have to be turned in!
If this keeps up man cards will have to be turned in!

The Cavaliers and Guardians have no such cards.

First time I read this post I took it as the coaches asking themselves "just how dumb are we?" Now I realize I read it wrong . . . but I think I find that funnier and will believe that to be the intent. ; )

You're not allowed to say the word "man" anymore.
You will be the first to have your man card revoked...unless you are mowing...only thing that will save your membership! addendum....in this day and age of DEI...I missed your humor completely....wow.....lol

Last edited:
Maybe Julio will take over Waynedale and start a football fiesta of failin' in Fredericksburg, an absence of offense in Apple Creek, and a massive amount of yards allowed in Mount Eaton.
Mount Eaton! Home of the quilted thong! The Mattie Miller Collection featured in the Mt Eaton Hardware!...My buddy dated a lovely girl from Mt Eaton who was the only Mennonite dancer at Mr. Magoo's...lol

Last edited: