#PACtion™ 2024

A quick peek in time....April 17th 2023....PACtion 2023....was on page 32.....post #939.....who can forget this classic!

"Did we have to bring Stizo back into the conversation?"
This is good work outta you, BSO. We already have @cuyahogacuse doing his spectacular weekly PAC games of the year insert. Now we need you to go back to PAC 2023 once a week and update us on what post we were on then and share something good.

You set the standard, now you have to maintain it (he typed sitting in the recliner trying to muster the energy to get out and pickup the remote that fell on the floor...). ; )

Honestly had to look up if the Tonight Show was still a thing. Covid was a whole lotta bad for a whole lotta folks in that it revealed how they really feel.

Kimmel would have done well to follow PACtion2024™ lead here - we offend ALL sides. (with a little extra thrown in for Carrollton)
What's up with Jimmy Kimmel having his own college football bowl game in Los Angeles?

That bowl game is so bad that Syracuse would play in it. It's the Carrollton of bowl games.

Keith Wakefield questions the tuffness of the Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl:

1713380126177.png

Attachments

• 1713380101577.png
    1713380101577.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 38
It's more like your local barbershop, aka the trust tree, aka the safe zone, aka, the man show. PS, Somone needs to petition Kimmel to bring that gem back! Instead of girls on trampolines, we could go with electricians in she-sheds.
I am she-sheds manager.....to freelance work huge....I mean HUGE hourly rate....you may be better off with girls on trampolines and beer!...lol

This is good work outta you, BSO. We already have @cuyahogacuse doing his spectacular weekly PAC games of the year insert. Now we need you to go back to PAC 2023 once a week and update us on what post we were on then and share something good.

You set the standard, now you have to maintain it (he typed sitting in the recliner trying to muster the energy to get out and pickup the remote that fell on the floor...). ; )
You do realize that most of what will be posted will be donuts and where to find any bakery in the tri-state area.......lol

You may not realize former Orrville legend Morris "Mo" Tipton's connections to Cincinnati. Mo played for legendary coach Sid Gilman and the University of Cincinnati Bearcats football team, graduating in 1958.

Mo kept his Cincinnati ties later on when he was a 5th string backup bullpen catcher and bodyguard for broadcasting greats Marty Brennaman and Joe Nuxall for the Cincinnati Reds when Pete Rose blooped hit #4,192 passing Ty Cobb.

Mo was everywhere and had the tuffness.

1713380644195.png

lol....Oh Yay me....lol....well beats the Barberton KMart....lol

What's up with Jimmy Kimmel having his own college football bowl game in Los Angeles?

That bowl game is so bad that Syracuse would play in it. It's the Carrollton of bowl games.

Keith Wakefield questions the tuffness of the Jimmy Kimmel LA Bowl:

View attachment 57497
I propose the official name of said bowl game to be, "The Warrior Oil & Gas Bowl" maximum # of wins set at 3 per season to qualify.

America was better when your baseball manager lit up a lung dart in the dugout. Especially if it was a cigar and then your hometown baseball manager made a couple trades of some jabroni players the next morning on a flip phone while having the breakfast buffet at Frisch's Big Boy.

View attachment 57449

Broc Dial is gonna light up a monte cristo on the Mustang sidelines against Crooked Canal Fulton.
The board of Crooked Canal Fulton has a new treasurer! JohnTay Porter...a wiz with the cash....lol

Why is Triway playing Carrollton in the 2024 season? Don't they know in Shreve we are shunning Carrollton out of PACtion™? Can't Triway scramble and get Akron North or Firestone on the schedule instead?

Why is Triway playing Carrollton in the 2024 season? Don't they know in Shreve we are shunning Carrollton out of PACtion™? Can't Triway scramble and get Akron North or Firestone on the schedule instead?
I'd actually love to see a few more teams schedules the . . . (what did we decide to call them? WarCows? Demon Pigs? Something like that, right?). Shoot has always been more than helpful in suggesting what PACtion2024™ needs to do to survive so this would give him a first hand look.

You called?

It’s been slim pickings in recent years. But this ain’t bad, thank you very much.

View attachment 57501
John Sterling is not impressed but keep in mind in this photo they had to point out to him where the field was at the Carrier Dome, so there's that. It's probably why he retired this week from the Yankees or he got tired of Suzyn Waldman.

1713383602767.png

Last edited:
I'd actually love to see a few more teams schedules the . . . (what did we decide to call them? WarCows? Demon Pigs? Something like that, right?). Shoot has always been more than helpful in suggesting what PACtion2024™ needs to do to survive so this would give him a first hand look.
Carrollton Cowboys was the original name but it changed to Cow People to be gender inclusive and to pacify all of the Syracuse fans.

Carrollton Mad Cows is the hottest name.

John Sterling is not impressed but keep in mind in this photo they had to point out to him where the field was at the Carrier Dome, so there's that. It's probably why he retired this week from the Yankees or he got tired of Suzyn Waldman.

View attachment 57504
Your photoshop skills are slipping. I prefer this view.

Carrier-Dome.jpg

That’s what it looks like when we beat Clemson and Miami and Florida and Nebraska and Penn State and Auburn and countless others in the building.

Now since I missed the fact that today was poke fun at Syracuse day, can we get back on topic?

Carrier-Dome.jpg

That’s what it looks like when we beat Clemson and Miami and Florida and Nebraska and Penn State and Auburn and countless others in the building.

Now since I missed the fact that today was poke fun at Syracuse day, can we get back on topic?
No.

Carrier-Dome.jpg

His skills are slipping since you pointed this out!.....oh and it is not poke fun at Syracuse Day....we do this all year long...lol

I MADE PACtion™!!!!!
You've always been.

You already should know it's all joking around just like Pick on Syracuse Day.

---
I enjoyed the Orangemen teams of years past, @cuyahogacuse

The Lambert Trophy was cool but so ancient now. I'm trying to wrap my head around the whole NIL and transfer portal thing. And Chip Kelly as an OC and not a HC? Just wild to me.

At what point do some of these colleges say enough? I've believed for years the MAC should just drop down and play Youngstown State but what about some of the other D-I schools?

I read about some ACC teams bolting to the Big 12 and the Fox Sports "Joel Klatt" Big 10 and ESPN-SEC.

Yes Louisville needs to reconnect with their old rival Cincinnata and Pitt needs to reconnect with West Virginia. I won't argue with that.

But where does that leave the others? Basically you need lobbyists and barrels of cash.

It's ridiculous. You can say "free market" but like our domestic economy, it really isn't. It's corporate and not a fair playing field.

Last edited: