#PACtion™ 2024

Unless, of course, that non-Wayne County School was here in SW Virginia. Agriculture is one of my beats down here. Having no experience with farming, it has been quite an education. For those who have asked about some of my reporting, here's a link to the farm stuff. I also do outdoors, so I essentially get paid to go fishing or hang out in pastures. https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/on-the-farm/
You would be a major celebrity in Wayne County with your own tv slot on MCTV!
1713302590095.png

Unless, of course, that non-Wayne County School was here in SW Virginia. Agriculture is one of my beats down here. Having no experience with farming, it has been quite an education. For those who have asked about some of my reporting, here's a link to the farm stuff. I also do outdoors, so I essentially get paid to go fishing or hang out in pastures. https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/on-the-farm/
Do we need to clarify how to use the milking machine and when?...lol

I know they are good....but what did we call soccor players back in the day....lawn something or others....lol
I stopped mocking soccer as a sport the first time the pretty girl in the lab coat said "sir, are you going to make it?" when I was supposed to walk on a treadmill with all those sensors hooked to my chest. Anyone that can run around like that has my respect regardless of how well they can kick a ball

I stopped mocking soccer as a sport the first time the pretty girl in the lab coat said "sir, are you going to make it?" when I was supposed to walk on a treadmill with all those sensors hooked to my chest. Anyone that can run around like that has my respect regardless of how well they can kick a ball
Yes you are correct about that running...now when they had me on those sensors they wanted my heart rate to hit 130....said won't happen...115 will be tops...after 10 minutes she finally said damn 115 is it...had to get the medical inducement for their test...they even tilted the treadmill higher..... boys and girls this is why you do not take up smoking!

Just so you know I never smoked and am in fairly good shape...I just know that in cardio I can not get my heart rate higher above 115

Last edited:
America was better when your baseball manager lit up a lung dart in the dugout. Especially if it was a cigar and then your hometown baseball manager made a couple trades of some jabroni players the next morning on a flip phone while having the breakfast buffet at Frisch's Big Boy.

Screenshot_20240416-181654-616.png

Broc Dial is gonna light up a monte cristo on the Mustang sidelines against Crooked Canal Fulton.

America was better when your baseball manager lit up a lung dart in the dugout. Especially if it was a cigar and then your hometown baseball manager made a couple trades of some jabroni players the next morning on a flip phone while having the breakfast buffet at Frisch's Big Boy.

View attachment 57449

Broc Dial is gonna light up a monte cristo on the Mustang sidelines against Crooked Canal Fulton.
I think that was a different type of heater..lol....and I do find your term Crooked Canal Fulton quite humorous...have known the town's landscape is crooked...lol

Tuslaw being compared to Lake is well done. Both are smallest in enrollment in the leagues, both have a rural and suburban vibe, etc. Tuslaw finishes in the middle of the PAC all sports trophy and they've done it lately with really bad football and a Washington Generals basketball team over the last couple of years. (Could Tuslaw hire away Larry Taylor from TCC? Why not at this point?)
Green and Lake dominant #Paction in round-A-bouts, sorry just a fact.

Green and Lake dominant #Paction in round-A-bouts, sorry just a fact.
If my count is right....Lake only has 3 round-a-bouts.....Green dominates on round-a-bouts....but how many round-a-bouts are there in the PAC? Better yet does Carrollton even have a round-a-bout let alone know what one is!

If my count is right....Lake only has 3 round-a-bouts.....Green dominates on round-a-bouts....but how many round-a-bouts are there in the PAC? Better yet does Carrollton even have a round-a-bout let alone know what one is!
In Carrollton a round-a-bout is a unit of measurement.

"I'll have a roundabout three packs of smokes, a roundabout of pork chops and a roundabout of lottery tickets."

In Carrollton a round-a-bout is a unit of measurement.

"I'll have a roundabout three packs of smokes, a roundabout of pork chops and a roundabout of lottery tickets."
I somehow missed that unit of measurement in school......LMAO...smokes...chops...lottery tickets...the perfect unicorn....lol

It's more like your local barbershop, aka the trust tree, aka the safe zone, aka, the man show. PS, Somone needs to petition Kimmel to bring that gem back! Instead of girls on trampolines, we could go with electricians in she-sheds.
Honestly had to look up if the Tonight Show was still a thing. Covid was a whole lotta bad for a whole lotta folks in that it revealed how they really feel.

Kimmel would have done well to follow PACtion2024™ lead here - we offend ALL sides. (with a little extra thrown in for Carrollton)