OHSAA Studying Expansion of Tournament Divisions in Several Sports (Not Football)

Toledo St. Johns with an enrollment of 440 boys won D1 track last year, seem like TSJ did just fine vs those schools with over 1000 boys.
There is a difference between 440 boys at a private school, then 440 at public school. Once again though there are public schools that compete in D1 that have less than 300 boys. That is a major difference.

This 100% needs to be done. Specifically I see this in Division 1 & 2 in boys and girls soccer, etc. The disparity in sizes of schools is quite a bit. We here on the football forum probably don't understand the divisional breakdown as well of those other sports. In football, we have 7 divisions. In a majority of those other sports, there are only 3 total divisions, 4 at most. They are behind on the divisional breakdown at this point. It's an issue and needs to be corrected.

This 100% needs to be done. Specifically I see this in Division 1 & 2 in boys and girls soccer, etc. The disparity in sizes of schools is quite a bit. We here on the football forum probably don't understand the divisional breakdown as well of those other sports. In football, we have 7 divisions. In a majority of those other sports, there are only 3 total divisions, 4 at most. They are behind on the divisional breakdown at this point. It's an issue and needs to be corrected.
I know next to nothing about soccer, but when it comes to basketball, if you can’t find 8-10 players in a school of 600 boys, are you going to find them in a school of 800?