Ohio State Recruiting

Don’t get this one at all.
Alex Glietman, I know I butchered his last name but I’m too lazy to find his Twitter and correct it, covers that area a good bit and feels he’s vastly underrated. As cjb said, Hartline has a knack for finding kids before they blow up so he’ll get the benefit of the doubt. He’ll get the benefit of the doubt from me.

I am surprised OSU would want to use a roster spot for him. A redshirt senior he only has one year of eligibility. Not a position of need. Somebody transferring out?
I get OSU wants to build up quality depth since they expect to play 14 games (or is it 15?) with a deep playoff run but yeah I don’t really understand it. Hayden, although he’s a poor blocker and James People should be good enough depth. Makes sense for him. No NFL future, he has a daughter and OSU’s NIL apparently gave him a good offer

Another one I don’t get. This definitely forces out Delane, Brew, or McNutt. We were looking to add those 3 and now we probably are going to get only 1? What is going on with safety recruiting??

Another one I don’t get. This definitely forces out Delane, Brew, or McNutt. We were looking to add those 3 and now we probably are going to get only 1? What is going on with safety recruiting??
My how things have changed. In the OSU 2024 thread, you said its hard to get excited about the team with a lame duck coach and AD. Now (above) it's "we". Sounds like you're onboard now.