Ohio State Football 2024

I’m done talking to the 2 fake Ohio State fans. That would be SLB (spoiled little b) and ITG (internet tough guy). Don’t come on here if Ohio St wins the natty and act like you’re some big time fans. I will go all in you. Btw, never said I like Day. I dare you to find where those exact words were said. End of convo. Go Bucks

So ironic that a guy calls people internet tough guys when all he/she does is throw out insults to people but can’t back them up. Lmfao.

I’m confused then. None of us are ok with losing, we expect and have seen changes to solve the issues leading to losses. That isn’t being an apologist. That is just normal. Day is still a young coach, figuring things out.
Then he should have been figuring it out in the MAC before taking the position at OSU. I have said before that he is not entirely to blame, that he never should have been hired to begin with. Ohio State is not the place you learn how to coach. As for the changes, it remains to be seen. The Oline and QB positions didn't look impressive in spring.

I’m done talking to the 2 fake Ohio State fans. That would be SLB (spoiled little b) and ITG (internet tough guy). Don’t come on here if Ohio St wins the natty and act like you’re some big time fans. I will go all in you. Btw, never said I like Day. I dare you to find where those exact words were said. End of convo. Go Bucks
I don't act like a big time fan. I am a big time fan and have been for 50 years. You? I have also posted many times that I want to be proven wrong. As for you. You're nothing but a wannabe. Get back to me when you know anything about true Ohio State football and when you stop accepting failure.

First 5 years as head coach at their most recent schools.
Kirby Smart 52-14
Nick Saban 65-12
Dabo Swinney 50-21
Jim Harbaugh 47-18
Ryan Day 53-8

i will agree Michigan was the better team last year. '21 and '22 there is definite questions and evidence that Michigan cheated. Day's record would be 57-6. And did you know:
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024

Kirby Smart 52-14
Nick Saban 65-12
Dabo Swinney 50-21
Jim Harbaugh 47-18
Ryan Day 53-8

i will agree Michigan was the better team last year. '21 and '22 there is definite questions and evidence that Michigan cheated. Day's record would be 57-6. And did you know:
The NCAA's investigation into Michigan's sign-stealing scandal involving staffer Connor Stalions is still on-going.Apr 16, 2024
I thought you knew that you can't list facts to these morons. They'll eventually will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience! (y) :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I thought you knew that you can't list facts to these morons. They'll eventually will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience! (y) :cool: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

Then he should have been figuring it out in the MAC before taking the position at OSU. I have said before that he is not entirely to blame, that he never should have been hired to begin with. Ohio State is not the place you learn how to coach. As for the changes, it remains to be seen. The Oline and QB positions didn't look impressive in spring.
Well you are arguing about something that happened 5 years ago, him being hired as the HC. Kind of silly, that ship has sailed. Tell me this, is there another coach who has been better in a similar situation?

Kirby Smart 52-14
Nick Saban 65-12
Dabo Swinney 50-21
Jim Harbaugh 47-18
Ryan Day 53-8

Jim Tressell 50-13, 4-1 vs. Michigan, 1 NC. Urban Meyer 61-6, 5-0 vs. Michigan, 1 NC.

Kirby Smart 52-14
Nick Saban 65-12
Dabo Swinney 50-21
Jim Harbaugh 47-18
Ryan Day 53-8

Their records really need to be normalized to their first head coaching job.

What coaches took over a blue blood, as their first stint, and have done better than Day? I’m certainly not saying Day is without faults, but at this point he is only losing to teams who are in fact the best teams in all of college football. This is just a dumb debate. Day isn’t going to be fired and if he was, who could guarantee to be better?

Jim Tressell 50-13, 4-1 vs. Michigan, 1 NC. Urban Meyer 61-6, 5-0 vs. Michigan, 1 NC.
Harbaugh may be a cheater but he is also the best HC TTUN has had since bo. Remember when Tressel was hired the choice was between Tressel and glen mason not too many big names applied. Doubtful OSU would have been able to hire any top HC from another program after Meyer stepped down and other than Saban at the time who would you want. Very very very few really great HC's
What coaches took over a blue blood, as their first stint, and have done better than Day? I’m certainly not saying Day is without faults, but at this point he is only losing to teams who are in fact the best teams in all of college football. This is just a dumb debate. Day isn’t going to be fired and if he was, who could guarantee to be better?
Beat me to it.

Neither of those guys were in their first head coaching position.
Neither was Harbaugh or Saban. What was Harbaugh's excuse? What changed in 2021? Harbaugh woke up one morning and knew how to coach again? Or did Michigan have an unfair advantage starting in 2021?

Neither was Harbaugh or Saban. What was Harbaugh's excuse? What changed in 2021? Harbaugh woke up one morning and knew how to coach again? Or did Michigan have an unfair advantage starting in 2021?
Look, we all know Michigan is garbage. But Day’s problems go beyond that.