Ohio Cardinal Conference

Yeah its not like Licking Valley has a 36-20 playoff record, 3 state runner ups and 8 regional titles. Soooo weak.
Wasn't trying to dig on them, I think they're at the top of the league with Mansfield Sr.

Just looking at the teams they've played this year and their records last year, with how good they are Id assume they'd be playing tougher competition

Wasn't trying to dig on them, I think they're at the top of the league with Mansfield Sr.

Just looking at the teams they've played this year and their records last year, with how good they are Id assume they'd be playing tougher competition
You are right, but that’s all timing. If they scheduled these games 3 years ago they’d have an Orrville team that had just won state & LV team off regional finals trip.

It’s all cyclical

Why are you trolling on the OCC thread, you should be worrying about Dover’s IVC matchup this week. Heard they are trying to get Strasburg in a home/home contract next year.
One, I have an interest in the OCC as they are a conference that I'm sure Dover reached out to as well. Two we kinda have a rivalry with one of the teams in your league. Three, it's fun to pick on the quackers.

One, I have an interest in the OCC as they are a conference that I'm sure Dover reached out to as well. Two we kinda have a rivalry with one of the teams in your league. Three, it's fun to pick on the quackers.
Maybe you should stick to the IVC threads since your administration is pursuing membership in that d4-d7 league……

Maybe you should stick to the IVC threads since your administration is pursuing membership in that d4-d7 league……
What's a matter Tusky? Are you sad cause your quackers suck this year. I mean for the most part this has been true for quite awhile now. Week 10 has lost a lot of it's luster since Coach Ifft has taken over the reins. I know since you don't have much good things to talk about your quackers you have to try and throw jabs at Dover fans. It's ok we can handle your sarcastic humor! Go Generals!!!!! Quacks lose by 20+ tonight, haha!!!!!

Did you see the statement by New Philly? They never applied to the IVC. Ignorant people saying ignorant crap. I’m not even a Dover fan

Yes they have. I feel their chance is a little less this year but they do have West Holmes at home in week 6.
You are absolutely correct that Wooster has won some “how did they do that?” games in the past.

the caveat to having West Holmes at home this year is that the visiting team was already faster than you and now they just became even faster.

Worst New Phila team I have seen in a long time. Cannot win with no offense. Will be lucky to win 2 games. 7 points in 3 games.

Worst New Phila team I have seen in a long time. Cannot win with no offense. Will be lucky to win 2 games. 7 points in 3 games.
Imagining the post game speech - “look at it this way fellas, there’s probably only 2 teams in this league better than this team that just beat us.”

ouch!

After 3 weeks
West Holmes Mansfield are top I think it can go either way next week I will take west Holmes because they are at home but I could see it going either way.
wooster I would say is 3rd but I’m putting them on upset alert this week. I think they will beat madison but I think it will be closer than what you think
Ashland new Philadelphia is 4or 5 new Philadelphia can’t score Ashland 2 wins against ok opponents
Madison is 6th getting better
Lexington mt Vernon playing this week to stay out of the basement

Ashland needs to be more discipline if they want any chance of beating a good team. Both teams they’ve beat so far have been very bottom if the barrel teams. They had 5 personal fouls Friday night against BV. 5!!! In 3 games they have 10 + personal fouls. Unacceptable

After 3 weeks
West Holmes Mansfield are top I think it can go either way next week I will take west Holmes because they are at home but I could see it going either way.
wooster I would say is 3rd but I’m putting them on upset alert this week. I think they will beat madison but I think it will be closer than what you think
Ashland new Philadelphia is 4or 5 new Philadelphia can’t score Ashland 2 wins against ok opponents
Madison is 6th getting better
Lexington mt Vernon playing this week to stay out of the basement
This could still be a 3 team champ situation but Wooster looks like a long shot to pull that off.

West Holmes / Mansfield To bad this game is happening so early
Wooster need to play at there best to finish above 3rd
Ashland they have the players to compete for the league
New Philadelphia learning curve joining the OCC
Mount Vernon / Madison these two at 6th and 7th but the rams new coaching staff could get them to move up before week 11
Lexington in the basement with little chance of getting out

Ashland needs to be more discipline if they want any chance of beating a good team. Both teams they’ve beat so far have been very bottom if the barrel teams. They had 5 personal fouls Friday night against BV. 5!!! In 3 games they have 10 + personal fouls. Unacceptable
Agree penalties need to be fixed! But i don't know if I'd say competition was bottom of the barrel.. compared to some teams our other conference foes have played Ashland has been tested. Still a long way to go and a lot to improve but things could be worse. Look at Madison and Lex right now, they'd be happy to switch places!

*Side note, when discussing yappi with one of the coaches he mentioned you're an older brother of a player. Hopefully that's not true.. :confused: I can only imagine that conversation

WEEK 4 Picks!!

This is a HUGE week for conference champion implications!

Wooster over Madison 35-14
- I've picked Madison 2 weeks in a row, I can't until Lex week now :banana:

Ashland over New Philly 20-14
- The Quaker's D seems stout

Mt Vernon over Lexington 35-14
- Lex is still in a tough place

Mansfield over West Holmes 31-28
- Definitely the Game of the Week! Could go either way, Sam Dixon is a game changer but I'm going to lean with the TY-Gers to bounce back.

New Phila is in a down cycle right now. Their previous coach knew that so he retired (to spend more time with family) only to jump to a new job a month later that had alot of talent returning. Next year could be rough also but things should improve down the road.

Agree penalties need to be fixed! But i don't know if I'd say competition was bottom of the barrel.. compared to some teams our other conference foes have played Ashland has been tested. Still a long way to go and a lot to improve but things could be worse. Look at Madison and Lex right now, they'd be happy to switch places!

*Side note, when discussing yappi with one of the coaches he mentioned you're an older brother of a player. Hopefully that's not true.. :confused: I can only imagine that conversation
The competition that Ashland has beat is pretty bottom of the barrel, you can’t argue against that. Ashkabd is currently 2-1, and is 17th in the region. Both teams they have beat are 0-3. Think what you want about me, I am just stating the truth.

How do you put Ashland in tier 2 after losing 66-28 to Norwayne lol? They come back and beat a very weak Marion Harding team that lost to a very weak Mount Vernon team. right now Ashland is in tier 3 for sure. New Philly has a bad offense but a very good defense that held Steubenville to 20 points. Wooster and New Philly will beat Ashland.

Tier 1: West Holmes and Mansfield

Tier 2: New Philly and Wooster

Tier 3: Madison and Ashland

Tier 4: Lexington and Mount Vernon
Madison would lose 60-0 to Norwayne lol

New Phila is in a down cycle right now. Their previous coach knew that so he retired (to spend more time with family) only to jump to a new job a month later that had alot of talent returning. Next year could be rough also but things should improve down the road.
Where did the former NP coach go?